Thread: BrokenArts Will be Offline for a Bit!

BrokenArts Will be Offline for a Bit!

Exclamation BrokenArts Will be Offline for a Bit!

Well, she may go to the Library to check messages but not sure if she can get to the board. But if she can you know she will.

She is having comp troubles and took her machine in. The thing is turning off and on all by itself, even when she is not in front of the comp. It must have been infected by Wierd Science and has a Gremlins Attitude. A Clap On, Clap Off thing without the clapping! A real odd one.

The shop she took it too thinks it is probably a power supply problem. Probably get it back the end of the week and by then she will probably have lots to say! Ha! So clear out some disc space and get ready!

She'll be back!
    Just Sneakin' Through!

The Honest Thief - FMs, screenshots, DromED, links ... Zaccheus' hospital blog

Yes, she can never stay away from you guys too long. HA! Yeah, yeah, yeah, I am at the library. :raspberry:
    At least I can get on line and delete all my junk email.
    Thanks Sneak for posting.
    Oh don't worry, nothing much to tell with my whacked computer, Gremlins is about it. Turning on and off by itself???
    Going to shut it down.........................it didn't want to shut down????
    *sigh*
    Still don't know what is going on with it yet. I will check in here from time to time.
    Thanks guys.

4. Maybe your wiring is on the same ring as that chandelier you keep swinging on. I bet there is a wire that keeps shorting it out

Smile

Update time, yeah I am back. Haha. It may very well be my
    *mother board* OUCH!!!!!
    Gonna bite the bullet and get the one I want.
    Pentium 4
    GForce 4
    2.0 gig
    256 memory...................yada, yada, yada
    Man just bad timing right now.
    What else is new. Haha
    And in black..............ooohhh I look good in black.
    At least Thief should scream like a banche.

BrokenArts, I do hope you mean "scream like a banshee" and not "scream like a banche".

Sorry about your computer difficulties. The one I'm using now has been having trouble with simple off/on commands for years. It often takes a hundred pushes of the power button to start it after a power outage (this problem is independent of the power supply).

May I recommend more RAM? Since you're buying a new system it doesn't make any sense to go skimpy on the RAM now only to find that you need to upgrade in a couple of months (when you may find that you need to completely replace the old RAM due to space restrictions). I highly recommend 512MB RAM if you can afford it.

I agree with you Munin on the RAM. The next system I get, buy, or build, I will have a minimum of 512 RAM!
    Just Sneakin' Through!

BA... don't forget to drop by every once in a while.

http://blizzard.com/images/war3/item...of-shadows.gifLoyalty above all else... except honor.
    I went to the Cradle and all I got was this stupid t-shirt. Hey, is this blood?

At work we just got a 1.8GHz Athlon with one Gig of RAM.

No gaming allowed.
    The Honest Thief - FMs, screenshots, DromED, links ... Zaccheus' hospital blog

She drops..
    OUCH!!!! Yeah...............here I am again. More ram good advice.
    Thanks. Going to order the sucker tomorrow..............and here I am b!tching about it.
    I just don't wanna spend the money right now. At least I can!!!!
    I'll be back.