Thread: Hey, whoever said there were 150 new moves...

Hey, whoever said there were 150 new moves...

WAS WRONG!!! I read in my magazine that had like five pages about AOD that she "will have all of the various moves that she gained over all of her previous games, but not many new ones. Other than her new-hand-to-hand fighting techniquies, Lara will be sticking with what's worked for her in the past.
    Where did people think that there were 150 new moves?.. Or did I miss something?
    What? What do you mean, "There is no spoon"? ...Oh, I'm using a fork.

Smile

What you say refers to the player controllable moves. I read at the AOD forum that there will be 180 animated moves which are performed automatically.

Don't let the heavier story fool you the gameplay will still be heavily focused on tomb raiding(Or at least big mazelike buildings)The game play has been completly overhauled to provide a fresh experience. She now has 180 smooth animations(compared to the 25 in the last game)
    The text is from the same article you quoted, btw!

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...=&threadid=944

Question

So you read PSM? It's a cool mag. I don't exactly appreciate the bikini section, but other than that and the crude comments they often put into it about women. But yeah, it's cool.

Wink

No, I don't read this mag, the article was posted here at the AOD forum by LaraAngelOfDarkness (the link I posted).

Big Grin MGS

Hey Les Effant Terrible - an MGS fan?

Question

....or a Jean Cocteau fan?

Nope, sorry, I'd never even heard of him, but the film he made is the same of something from MGS series. "The Terrible Child"
    But it's changed from pluar to solo. I'm run solo. Oh, yeah.