Thread: What will you do if there are another Microsoft exclusive? Do you think is possible?

What will you do if there are another Microsoft exclusive? Do you think is possible?

Hey there! I usually don't open new threads because I haven't got any idea or similar, but in this case I want to ask you a question that is on my mind since a lot of time, and I talked about it with my community friends sometimes. This is a doubt I have and I want to know your opinion to make a scheme with the different parts of the community.

As you can see in the title, "What will you do if there are another Microsoft exclusive? Do you think is possible?". Okey, I'm talking about another exclusive, of Microsoft or Sony, but I put Microsoft because is more probable than the competence.

I don't support any exclusive of games that are multi platforms, and the exclusivity of Rise of the Tomb Raider was a fail, in my opinion (without success and very unpopular). But, as you know, Square Enix can surprise us again and repeat the bet (I hope no), but imagine yes they do.

I think the exclusivity of Rise of the Tomb Raider ruined my enthusiasm with this game. Is a good game, but it didn't touch my Tomb Raider soul. I'm sure due to the exclusive.

So, if this happens: Will you leave the fandom? Will you be angry with SE? Will you buy the console of the game? Reply all questions you can think and share your opinions with us! Thank you so much and I hope the thread generate a debate.

In my opinion, I can't see another exclusive to the next game because I think SE are clever (after this time I hope)... I wouldn't buy the console that has the exclusivity (I didn't do it with ROTTR), and probably I would put Tomb Raider on a corner sometime. Also, my enthusiasm would fall to the hell.
    Webmaster of Alex's Tomb Raider Blog & Tomb Raider World - Spanish official fansites.
    Fansite Localization Ambassador - Spain.

Probably I would be angry and wouldn't buy the console...
    But I don't think it's possible.. but who knows?

they did this before with underworld & i was pissed about that back when that went down. then they pull this crap so i would not be surprised since CD favors making xbox games more despite both PS4 & xbox one being about the same hardware wise. nixxes has done all the Playstation ports for all there past tomb raider games. if it happens again i'm done. i'm already hanging on by little more then an inch. only thing saving this game is camilla luddington