Hi everyone,

My name is Maciej and I work as an assistant at Czestochowa University of Technology. I'm a dedicated gamer since I was 5, so I'm trying to get a doctor's degree by researching VIDEO GAMES. Although it is almost as cool as it sounds, it's not entirely easy, since many people believe it's not a serious scientific topic, so I need YOUR help to prove them wrong. All I'd like you to do, is to complete a questionaire asking for your opinion on the HITMAN franchise and its community. It may seem long at first glance, but the questions ain't hard, and it shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes to complete.

Since my research is completely not commercial (and I'm not earning too much money, either), I can't get you any reward for filling the questionaire. You will have my eternal gratitude though, and satisfaction for helping out a fellow gamer in need

You can find the questionaire by using the following link:
https://maciejsobocinski.typeform.com/to/FgLwLV

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions concerning the questionnaire, or my research in general, feel free to post them here, PM me, or e-mail me at: m (dot) d (dot) sobocinski (at) gmail (dot) com (replace the 'dots' and 'ats', obviously). I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Thanks in advance,
Maciej Sobocinski

NOTE: I checked with several Square Enix employees from this community if the're cool with this, and they didn't refuse, however I haven't checked with everyone. So if you're an admin/moderator and you have something against this thread, please contact me as well.