Thread: Cloud in Super Smash Bros!

Cloud in Super Smash Bros!

Cloud in Super Smash Bros!

I just watched the new Nintendo Direct and at the very end it shows the last trailer. My sister recognized the music as Final Fantasy but I thought that it might be something else. And it was, it was the Super Smash Bros. Oh my gosh, and then something super awesome happened! The new fighter for the Super Smash Bros is Cloud from Final Fantasy 7! How cool is that?! Cloud looks so amazing and he got cool moves! And we get Midgar as a stage! I can't wait to get him for this game! Kirby will look so cute with Cloud's hair! And I want the Chocobo outfit! I hope there's a Moogle outfit too. And I want Cloud amiibo with it!

I was hoping for other characters that I want but this... My fangirl screaming couldn't stop screaming when I watched this trailer.

Thank you Square for putting him in! Thank you, thank you and a big THANK YOU! I am going to have fun with this!

Announcement
    Cloud Strife Announced For Smash Bros. For Wii U And 3DS (Siliconera)
    - Final Fantasy VII’s Cloud is coming to Super Smash Bros. (Nova Crystallis)

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U Will Share More On Cloud On December 15 (Siliconera)
    - Nintendo announced that they’re hosting the final video presentation for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U this Tuesday, December 15th, where Masahiro Sakurai will provide details about Cloud and more.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 10th Dec 2015 at 05:49.

I enjoyed watching on Youtube people reaction to the Final Fantasy 7 remake trailer in E3 so I decided to look for people reaction to Cloud in Smash Bros trailer by searching on Youtube 'Cloud in Smash reaction'. LOL, they were very funny though some of them weren't. I found this person on Youtube who did a mash up of people reactions to the trailer.

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDU7JgMWt90

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAwXI_NyCis

Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unf49poE_-0

Thank you faruway for finding the positive reactions, mashing them together and uploading it. faruway reaction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47fjoNvlhpc

And another thank you to the fans for giving us fun time watching your funny reactions on Youtube.

Update for the Super Smash Bros will be in the Nintendo Direct on Tuesday 15th which is next week.

There should be news about Cloud in this direct and hopefully my favourite video game characters (but I'm still be happy with what we'll get even if it the characters that I don't want or don't know).

I will be looking forward to this.

Will there by any other FF7 character added?

Just checked out the the Nintendo Direct, there was more information on Cloud and the Midger stage. He explained Cloud's attacks and the costumes he has. It turned out that lots of people had been asking for Final Fantasy in the Super Smash Bros game and the most asked was Cloud from Final Fantasy 7. He is available to buy after the Direct so I'm going to buy him now. I forgot to say that there a cool artwork on Cloud in Super Smash Bros. Also a big shout out for Geno costumes.

Nintendo Direct and Art
    Watch The Last Super Smash Bros. Direct Here (Siliconera)
    - You can download Cloud in Smash Bros for 3DS & WiiU in a few hours! Illustration: Tetsuya Nomura
    - Cloud is now available to buy in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & WiiU!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 16th Dec 2015 at 19:35.

Products
    Cloud, Corrin, Bayonetta amiibo Confirmed, R.O.B., Roy, And Ryu To For March 2016 (Siliconera)
    - During the final presentation for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U, Masahiro Sakurai had a few new details to share on the latest production of amiibo figurines.

I have been thinking about this; in the next Super Smash Bros game I want Cloud to return as a fighter in the next game with maybe more new moves and more alternative costumes. Maybe have the Advent Children Cloud as a new fighter with very unique attacks and moves with his fusion swords (and a cool Final Smash that is different).

And in the new Smash game they could add another character from the Final Fantasy series (maybe the main characters or my personal favourite; chocobo and moogle). They could add in Geno as he is unique in his own way.

Just been playing Super Smash Bros on the WiiU and had been trying to complete the very difficult challenge where you have to finish Classic mode in the most difficult setting (9.0 nothing harder!) without losing any lives. I thought I will try this with my Mii since I played as my Mii a lot but I keep losing lives. I was going to go as Ike since he is strong and has a counter attack but I had some problems with some of his moves. And then I decided to use Cloud for the challenge. I can't believe how good I am with him. It took lots of practises but I did this challenge using Cloud.
    I really enjoyed playing as Cloud. I love his attacks and special moves, and knocking out my opponents with his Final Smash (Omnislash) which is very cool. And I love the stage and musics though I hope Square Enix will let Nintendo remix the musics (especially the boss music Fight On) for the next Super Smash Bros game (and maybe add in more musics from Final Fantasy).
    I also love having Cloud fighting with the other fighters and fighting alongside others in a team (I was smiling like mad when I put Cloud in a team with my favourite characters. And when I put him in a team with my Mii, it feels like I am fighting alongside him since I based my Mii on myself). I love to see Cloud interact with the other fighters in story mode (like in Brawl when all the fighters interacted with each other) and hope to see that in the next Super Smash Bros game (if they are planning to do a story mode).

Thank you Square Enix for letting Cloud go into Super Smash Bros. I couldn't have beat the challenge without him.
    Last edited by FantasyDreamKey; 14th Mar 2016 at 12:08.

Patch 1.1.5
    Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS Patch 1.1.5 Nerfs Cloud, Bumps Kirby, And More (Siliconera)
    - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS got their version 1.1.5 patch earlier tonight, and it included some small tweaks and adjustments for the characters. Here are some of the changes we know of thus far.

Tournament
    Cloud Storms into Battle
    - Watch Dan Seto representing Square Enix at Hyper Japan playing as Cloud Strife in a Smash Bros tournament
    - Dan: Came 2nd, lost to Sonic but matches were close so I'm happy with that. Did self destruct on sudden death though so...