Thread: Can't Log into the Square Store

Can't Log into the Square Store

Can't Log into the Square Store

Hello,

I am having problems logging into the Square Store.

It all started this morning where I got an email from Square Enix Europe stating that they had launched a new online store and noticed that I had placed a pre-order on the old store. It advised that I log into my account to update my payment information to continue the migration.

So I did.

However it wont let me log in. All I get is the following:

"Your credentials are correct, but there is a problem with your account. Please log in on https://membership.square-enix.com/ first to resolve this issue."

So I go the link it states. I log in. All looks great. Nothing saying that I have any issues. So I log back into the store account and I keep getting the same bloody message.

NOW I would not normally be to annoyed by this however my Final Fantasy 15 Ultimate Collectors edition Pre-order is at stake and I would rather like to make sure I get my copy!

I tried the Square Support Site - but when I try to log into that it says my account has been deleted. I would like to know how I can log into this forum and the Membership site with no problems yet the store persistently gives me a headache!

As per-usual I have had no responses to my tickets, no responses via twitter, email or other support channels. Google still has yet to provide an answer, these forums don't seem to show this problem and as far as I can tell I am the only person with this issue.

SO this forum is my last hope. Please, anyone help.

I'm getting the same message and for the same reason. I wanted to double check on my Ultimate Edition preorder and now I can't log in. I can log in on the listed website no problem but not onto the store.

Originally Posted by Zomba13
    I'm getting the same message and for the same reason. I wanted to double check on my Ultimate Edition preorder and now I can't log in. I can log in on the listed website no problem but not onto the store.
    I am glad to see that it is not just me!!!!!!!

I have contacted them multiple times they are now saying I need to use the support center and get them to look into my problem!!!!
    Considering they caused the issuie by changing their site I expect them to fix it not another center!!!!!

I am fumming. Their support center is a mess and really confusing but I managed to sent an email off anyway. I also contacted customer services again.

Still waiting to hear back.