Thread: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Originally Posted by Persiangato

That'd be nice. I'd rather they invest the time and resources into something new and doing this for a game that sells cheaply for a physical version is risky. But at least it'd be a port of a good game

Honestly it probably wouldn't take that much to put it up on PSN.

Well I agree with Vita ports. I know some people that have original square games but not backwards compatible system to play them on anymore. I have a Vita now but i missed some great psp games from not having one and want to play them now and i am always on the go or at work so the Vita makes sense since its portable.

Yeah i think it would be great if they could port over quite a few games to vita i dobt have one yet but have seen alot about it looks great they shoulc come up with a way to attach a umd player or have a vita 2.0 with both umd and the new game card that would be great.

Originally Posted by Fire

Originally Posted by Persiangato

That'd be nice. I'd rather they invest the time and resources into something new and doing this for a game that sells cheaply for a physical version is risky. But at least it'd be a port of a good game

Honestly it probably wouldn't take that much to put it up on PSN.

That assumption would be ideal.

It doesn't really need to be a port. It just needs to be a PSP game that you can play digitally on either your PSP or Vita.

I am actually playing the game on my PSP as we speak. Such a great game. Zack Fair is in my top 5 favorite characters of all time.

SPOILERS*

I am at the point after Hollander escapes so yeah. I forget how far I am into the game. I think I am half way done?

END SPOILERS*

But I would definately re buy the game if it was out on the Vita's PSN Store. Just imagine how beautiful that game would be on the OLED Screen. mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

From what I've been reading SE can't add Crisis Core to the PSN because of the ending song and how they don't currently have the rights to it. Ok, so why don't they just take it out while workin on a port?

I no longer own a PSP and didn't get a chance to finish Crisis Core, so I would love to be able to finish the game on the stunning Vita screen. Square, if you are reading this, TAKE OUT THE DAMN SONG and port Crisis Core please, you will make lots of $ if you do.

I would love to have Crisis Core on the PSN for download... I beat it a few years ago but would love to play it again on the Vita. Actually, I wish SE would also put Birth By Sleep, and Final Fantasy I and II PSP editions on the PSN for download in the U.S. as well (after releasing Type-0 first)

I would like to see an HD release on the PS3, which could also be played on the Vita.

As great as it would be, I can't see it happening. The game is almost five years old now, and they had the chance to also sell it on PSN when it first came out. If they haven't done it by now, I don't think they will.

It's a shame, though. Crisis Core ties with Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Final Mix and Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy as my favorite PSP game.

Originally Posted by Lukar
    As great as it would be, I can't see it happening. The game is almost five years old now, and they had the chance to also sell it on PSN when it first came out. If they haven't done it by now, I don't think they will.

It's a shame, though. Crisis Core ties with Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Final Mix and Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy as my favorite PSP game.
    It's too bad that some of the PSP's best games can't even be played on the Vita.

Just buy back the rights to that ending song, or get rid of it. I didn't like it in the first place, and they would make a lot more money off of digital purchases than physical at this point when people are migrating from PSP to Vita.

Originally Posted by Lukar

Digital PSP games weren't really much of a thing yet though when Crisis Core was released.

I'd have to agree with Fire. They'll probably release it shortly after the anniversary and all that good stuff. I don't think it would cost them too much because it's a digital copy and that to me just sound like a great way to make money. There are plenty of games that need to released on the PSN and it's not that square-enix isn't putting out games because most of the PS Square titles are up, and a few Exclusives, and Dissidia on the PSP. Hopefully they release this soon.

Originally Posted by Jackstin

I don't know if this is true, but I had heard that the reason we do not have Crisis Core is because there is a copywright issue with the song at the end. If this is the case, don't expect it for download. Although I think it should be available.

you mean the song "Why" by Ayaka[img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif[/img]

I'm with you. They better release this soon. Hopefully this year that would be greeeeaaat.

I originally bought the pspGO cause I loved the concept of downloadable games and thought they would have to sell crisis core digitally eventually. I've been waiting a long time

MAKE IT HAPPEN, SQUARE!!

18. Hi im jamie and ya'll ,yes I'm from TX..and talk funny i guess...but i know that if you really enjoy ff7 as much as i do. please help me!!! i got the screen asking for ser,code etc...

then the opening starts and then it freezes up when in the opening after all the chickabos and all the sward shiows up and the its suppoused to let u start a new

replay or contrinue or load a saved game.

it just freezez and wont do poo((((((

im SOOOO sad for a 40 yr old that has looked fro this game for years

please help

thanx!!jamie

Could you make a full movie for Crisis Core ?

I'd recommend Last Order by Madhouse. It's included in the Advent Children Limited Edition Collector's Set.

2D only ?

..."false" fshd="false" quality="default" autoplayonsmartbuffer="true" autoplayonbufferpercentage="42" autoplayonbuffer="false" autobuffer="false" autoplay="autoplay" hidepopup="true" loop="loop" enable="true" loglevel="0" soundnotification="true" desktopnotification="true" id="myTubeElement">..."No notification style supported on your browser version" global_preferences="Global Preferences" estimated_time="Estimated Time" only_notify="Only Notify" loop="loop" continuation_on_next_line="-" desktop_notification="Desktop Notification" sound="Sound" start_playing_when_buffered="Start playing when buffered" smart_buffer="Smart Buffer" percentage="%" label_delimitor=":"></bundle></mytubeelement>

Yes, traditional 2D anime. It's a beautiful piece of work (and even features Zangan, who was excluded from Crisis Core).

Promo art: squareenixmembers.webs.com/Last_Order_Ar...

You can still get the box from stores like RightStuf www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalog... and amazon www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-VII-Childre....

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    Yes, traditional 2D anime. It's a beautiful piece of work (and even features Zangan, who was excluded from Crisis Core).

Promo art: squareenixmembers.webs.com/Last_Order_Ar...

You can still get the box from stores like RightStuf www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalog... and amazon www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-VII-Childre....
    Ok ..thanks

..."false" fshd="false" quality="default" autoplayonsmartbuffer="true" autoplayonbufferpercentage="42" autoplayonbuffer="false" autobuffer="false" autoplay="autoplay" hidepopup="true" loop="loop" enable="true" loglevel="0" soundnotification="true" desktopnotification="true" id="myTubeElement">..."No notification style supported on your browser version" global_preferences="Global Preferences" estimated_time="Estimated Time" only_notify="Only Notify" loop="loop" continuation_on_next_line="-" desktop_notification="Desktop Notification" sound="Sound" start_playing_when_buffered="Start playing when buffered" smart_buffer="Smart Buffer" percentage="%" label_delimitor=":"></bundle></mytubeelement>

There is no need to thank me, but...maybe you should do something about that "..."false" fshd="false" quality="default" autoplayonsmartbuffer="true" autoplayonbufferpercentage="42" autoplayonbuffer="false" autobuffer="false" autoplay="autoplay" hidepopup="true" loop="loop" enable="true" loglevel="0" soundnotification="true" desktopnotification="true" id="myTubeElement">..."No notification style supported on your browser version" global_preferences="Global Preferences" estimated_time="Estimated Time" only_notify="Only Notify" loop="loop" continuation_on_next_line="-" desktop_notification="Desktop Notification" sound="Sound" start_playing_when_buffered="Start playing when buffered" smart_buffer="Smart Buffer" percentage="%" label_delimitor=":">"-code? If you are trying to add a signature, maybe this thread will be of help: na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231...

Why haven't this happened yet ? placing this move into action would definitely benefit since i have the original ff7 and it's digital copy on my PSVITA. Just waiting here for Crisis Core is really starting to rub me the wrong way ....please Square find it in your heart to place this idea into consideration, don't let this fall flat,please and thank you.

Page 3 of 5 First First 12345 Last