Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Thread: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Crisis Core

I would buy it in a heart beat.

It would really be nice, I'd buy it again.

What happened to those PSP ports anyway?

Only one Monster Hunter game has been ported so far and it wasn't even released outisde of Japan.

I know I'd buy it again ^_^

If this did occur, I'd easilly drop a good 20 dollars down for the digital copy to be used on my ps3. Shamestop's been selling them used for about 8 dollars around here, but I'd much rather prefer to relive the experience on my television. I think it would just draw me in that much more to the experience it gives already.

Port would be nice. That game was the reason I bought a PSP in the first place and still remains my favorite to this day

A port to both the PS3 AND the handheld Vita would definitely be awesome and Crisis Core is one of my favorite games for my PSP and it is (was? if the game was ever ported over as a downloadable game or was given its own Vita cartridge) one of the reasons I have not switched over to the Vita.

I cannot get on board with this...

Crisis Core was just so....dull...

It was different, the gamble system for the battle is just random and you have to be a little lucky. But that's one of the things I really didn't care about.

Crisis Core is one of my favorite games the only part I didn't liked is when Zack died

They had to make it sync with the beginning of FFVII.

I loved Crisis Core so much. I literally bawled my eyes out at the end though. It's my second favorite game on the PSP, behind P3P.

A Re-release on the PS3 would be an insta-buy from me. I love the game

They should make a Crisis Core Version of Final Fantasy VII, but use the Sword from Advent Children, not the original... =D

That new Sword style looks so much better then the Original Sword...

The new Sword is so much better looking detail wise, no?

What does everyone think?

But the sword from Advent Children was after everything happened in FFVII so it wouldn't even make sense to make it available.

Yes, it was, but the Sword from Advent Children wasn't a new Sword, it was just a re-design Model of the Original Sword, Advent Children has nothing to do with the Sword it's self... The Sword was just apart of the Re-Designed Graphix of the Universe...

So using that same Sword for Zack in Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core... Wouldn't really have any problems there, it's not like Cloud Updated the Sword, or Remade it, it was just a Graphics thing... Which is why I suggested it...

The Powers from the Sword are still the same as back then, the only difference is that the Sword has a new Detailed work on it... So why not do that, I think it'd make the Sword look better... =D

Do you disagree?

The Buster Sword in AC is still different, I mean when FFVII was out the graphic quality was low so of course the graphics from CC would have to define the sword more, I think the sword should be from CC since it was before the events in VII. I have to disagree with you GuRuAsaki.

GuRuAsaki, the Buster Sword Cloud uses in AC is not the original that Angeal passed to Zack. The original is stuck in the ground on a cliff (where Zack died?). Kadaj kicks it over in the scene where he, Loz, and Yazoo first appear in; right before they chase Cloud, meaning that Cloud had his Buster Sword in AC remade and used the original as what looks like it's a grave marker for Zack.

On topic, I'd love to see CC for the PS3, I've played it plenty or times, but I would play it again even moreif they moved it to the PS3.

Thank you Winter_Cherry, totally forgot about that.

the sword you are refering to is First Tsurugi, and there was speculation a few years ago that a conclusion to the compilation would involve character swapping system like Versus 13 where each character has a different play style, and Cloud's would revolve around mastery of the six weapons that make up first tsurugi (this was speculation on a forum I used to post frequently on, so it might not be common knowledge to anyone else...)

on topic: since I just finally got a psp, this doesn't effect me at all (will be picking cc up soon), and since my ps3 is only a month older it wouldn't have really effected me before I got the psp either. But, if it was a graphic update and maybe new content, I would definately be interested.

If you really want your PSP games on your TV, you can always buy a PSP to componet cord from Amazon. I got one two weeks ago because I was tired of being hunched over to play KHBBS, and while the graphics take a bit of a dip in quality I think it's still awesome. Maybe I'll see how it looks with Crisis Core sometime this weekend and let y'all know

Originally Posted by Basho

If you really want your PSP games on your TV, you can always buy a PSP to componet cord from Amazon. I got one two weeks ago because I was tired of being hunched over to play KHBBS, and while the graphics take a bit of a dip in quality I think it's still awesome. Maybe I'll see how it looks with Crisis Core sometime this weekend and let y'all know

Unfortunately, the problem is that some people can't afford a psp or are kids stuck with a rule of one from their parents or similar issues, and some people won't even accept the dip in graphical quality. I, however, am very interested in your solution because my back is killing me from my psp (and only had it for a week!) and, if your screen resolution is low enough, you actually won't get a horrible dip in quality (might try using my laptop for it)

The cord cost me something like $4.50 with shipping on Amazon and got to my house in 6 days. With my 28 inch tv some pixellation is noticable, but it isn't all too bad. My biggest problem with it so far is that it's only 5-6 feet long, so I have to be pretty close to my TV

Crisis Core

For me so far has been the best ending I've seen, all the Final Fantasy I've played, the crisis core has had the best ending. comment and greetings [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif[/img]

FF VII Crisis Core had one of my favorite Final Fantasy stories of all times. The ending was by far the most emotional out of all FF games. It was very well done.

I really hope that Square Enix will port the game to the PS3, so that more people get to play it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last