Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Bug Report Thread

One of the relatively recent updates to Hitman changed the way snapping the neck of unconscious bodies looked, sounded and felt. Before this change, snapping the neck of an unconscious body would provoke a response from the victim in the form of slight ragdoll movement and a guttural sound. Now, the game has neither and the visual and audio feedback, and of course the fun, of neck snapping is suffering because of it :-(

Please return neck snapping on the unconscious to the way it was before!

This issue is present on all levels and modes of the game and on all platforms the game has been released on.

One of the relatively recent updates to Hitman changed the way snapping the neck of unconscious bodies looked, sounded and felt. Before this change, snapping the neck of an unconscious body would provoke a response from the victim in the form of slight ragdoll movement and a guttural sound. Now, the game has neither and the visual and audio feedback, and of course the fun, of neck snapping is suffering because of it :-(

Please return neck snapping on the unconscious to the way it was before!

This issue is present on all levels and modes of the game and on all platforms the game has been released on.

Pistolen Timer in der Eskalations-Mission “Die Adrian-Eklipse“ funktioniernt nicht korrekt. Oft wird nicht erkannt wenn eine Pistole ausgerüstet ist, der Timer läuft ab. Mission fehlgeschlagen. Kotzt mich echt an, dass so n verbugter Rotz veröffentlicht wird, schämt euch was! Oder korrigiert wenigstens die Fehler die Ihr fabriziert habt in nützlicher Frist, so dass man das Spiel auch spielen kann!

[QUOTE=ProfessorHojo;2215317]In a effort to keep track of everything, please submit any bugs and glitches you find into this thread. It'll remain sticky and will make things easier for everyone involved in the feedback process as the season progresses. We'll be checking in regularly and updating as much as possible, but let us know how this process works for you too. All feedback is welcome

Please submit reports in the following fashion:

Bug Name: The Entertainer Exit glitch
    Date/Time: 14th July 2017, 11:00-11:30 (roughly) PM
    Platform: Xbox One
    Issue: At the start, I knocked out the entertainers assistant and took the PDF, then hid her, nothing showed up about completing the PDF part but I thought nothing of it, then I go and kill 'Mr.Giggles' very ironically, and then I saw it tick off the objective, but the PDF wasn't ticked for some reason, also I don't know how to fix it and I need the suit, please help if possible!
    Link: NONE, sadly.

Bug Name: Mr Giggles random death
    Date/Time: 18 July 2017
    Platform: PlayStation 4
    Issue: I keep getting a random non-target kill in ET 27, Mr Giggles. The only thing I can think that is causing it is the Frenchman that Mr Giggles poisons is being added to my tally after using poison on the other glass (for Giggles himself to drink). In the end I gave up and just took the non-SA rating, but you know that empty gap in the ET achievements will niggle at me forever...

Bangkok. Escalation The Arthin Occultation. Level 5. Every time (about 20-30 times) I pick up the hatchet I loose with the comment that I dropped the hatchet. But I just picked it up. Tried different ways, with exta Tools or nothing else on hand but always with the same result. I can´t finish the escalation if I can´t get the hatchet. Please look in to it.

Bug name: Can't pick up the hatchet in The Arthin Occultation, level 5. The end always ends and tells me I dropped the hatchet. But I just picked it up. Tried 20-30 times with different strategies but always the result.
    Date/Time: 18-19/7 2017
    Platform: XboxOne

Quote Originally Posted by andyjnspencer View Post
    Bug Name: Mr Giggles random death
    Date/Time: 18 July 2017
    Issue: I keep getting a random non-target kill in ET 27, Mr Giggles. The only thing I can think that is causing it is the Frenchman that Mr Giggles poisons is being added to my tally after using poison on the other glass (for Giggles himself to drink). In the end I gave up and just took the non-SA rating, but you know that empty gap in the ET achievements will niggle at me forever...
    We do not care about bugs on elusive targets frankly !!!

Bug Name: no sound for wrench
    Date/Time: 25 July 2017
    Issue: The recently update took off the sound of the wrench when we knock out someone with it ! it's very annoying !!

Bug Name: no ragdoll physic when snapping neck
    Date/Time: 25 July 2017
    Issue: the recently update destroy a little bit more the game and took off the ragdoll physic about snapping neck action !

Bug Name: Jordan cross doesn't come to his birthday party - Club 27, Bangkok.
    Date/Time: 21 Apr 2017
    Issue: When I have put the 27 number on the cake, there is a script bug : Jordan cross stay frozen close to the stairs and never come to his birthday party !
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfoj...ature=youtu.be

Edit / Delete Edit Quote Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Issue: When I have put the 27 number on the cake, there is a script bug : Jordan cross stay frozen close to the stairs and never come to his birthday party !

Bug Name: Can't pick up Hatchet in level 5 of Arthin Occultation
    Date: 30 July 2017
    Platform: PS4
    Issue: If you have anything equipped when picking up the hatchet the mission will fail saying you dropped the hatchet.
    The bug can be avoided by pressing up on D-pad to unequip anything you are carrying, making sure it's greyed out.

If you have anything at all equipped the bug will trigger and mission will fail

Right, so this isn't exactly a bug, but I wanted to purchase episode One: Paris for the ps4, and it isn't in the store. Is there a reason for this? I would like to buy it before the sale ends.

Hitman episode one paris cannot be bought on the playstation store. Where is it? Why not?

Bug name: The Icon mission won't load
    Date: 12 August 2017
    Issue: The mission won't load and just gets stuck on the load screen. It loaded the first time I played, but when I try to either load my saved game or start the mission over it gets stuck on the load screen

Featured Contracts Bug PS4

Bug Name: Featured Contracts won't start, kicks me back to main menu with error message
    Date: 8/13/2017
    Issue: I have attempted the Featured Contract numerous times that was titled "Enforcer Hunt: Garden" and one time while I was restarting the mission, I got an error message that said, "There was an error starting the contract." I hit retry and then it gave me another message saying I've been disconnected from the servers when my connection was perfectly fine. It reconnected me but then gave me the first error message again and then kicked me back to the main menu. Ever since then, I've tried to play the contract numerous times and the same thing keeps happening. I tried playing other contracts and main missions and they worked out fine. I want to know how to fix this.
    Link: N/A

Bug Name: HUD not centered with Eyefinity
    Date/Time: The release date of the game
    Platform: PC
    Issue: I play with 3 Full HD screens. I enabled Eyefinity, so my resolution is 6048x1080, with 6048 = 3x1920 + 2x144. 144 being the number of "invisible" vertical lines between 2 screens due to bezel compensation. The problem is that the menu is centered as if I played a 5760x1080 resolution (i.e. without bezel compensation). I mean that everything (menu, HUD, aim, etc.) is shifted out by 144 pixels to the left. The 3D content of the game is fine though. So when I aim something, the target is actually in the middle of my screen (that's OK), but the aim is wrong, not centered but at the left (that's not OK). Concerning the menu (in-game or not), it is in 1920x1080, very good, but since it's not centered, its left part is hidden between my left screen and my middle screen, and thus invisible (displayed in the void)
    Link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqDI-v3w_RTzgWnf_729PrXWOMDp

I can't aim at all on my PS4.

My Pad is in perfect condition and works fine on all other games.

Bug Name: cant unlock out of sight challenge
    Date/Time: 12/22/2017
    Platform: PC
    Issue: I've tried it several times with several targets I shoot them so they fall into the ocean with a sniper rifle from the ICA safe house, but it never unlocks. I'm never found. its the only challenge left for me in the master sniper challenges. IDK what else to do. my sniper is silenced so thats not the problem.

*BUG*HITMAN 2016/PS4/SEASON 2/THE SOURCE/ITEM-PICKUP-BUG

I searched the thread prior to posting (but it seems few people know how to report bugs properly). Didn't see anything, so here it is:

Level: Season 2 - The Source
    Location: Inside Hotel / Level 4 / Other Side of Curtain of Exhibit (*Rat Poison* Item Location)
    Item: Rat Poison
    Issue/Bug: Cannot Obtain Item
    Details: I cannot pick up the item. I can see it highlighted in Instinct view, but cannot position myself in a spot that allows me to obtain it. At first, the button-prompt appeared, but it quickly disappeared and I cannot get it to show itself again. I've tried approaching it from all angles while standing and crouching.

I was wearing the Cult Initiate outfit.

I have only experienced this once.

I have attached a link to 2 screenshots and 1 video clip.

Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Eu...EXaIZg6ev1MV-I

PS

I will try to recreate this on a seperate playthrough to see if it reoccurs. I will update this accordingly.

Bug: not recognizing disguise
    Date:7/26/2018
    Platform:Xbox One
    Issue:In Bangkok the female housekeeper doesn't recognize my disguise after i walk up in the housekeeper disguise I still continue to get the response "hello sir"
    After walking a way a coming back a few times I can finally be able to get her to rush me back to work

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast