Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 3 will be released after June 16th?

Quote Originally Posted by doom-generation View Post
    That is the third post by you I've read in as many minutes that I don't know what the you are on about.
    Sounds to me as if you are blanketing everything he said to be incomprehensible...

I meant that comment specifically. I'm not intending to be condescending or deliberately problematic at all, but can't help it if that's what you infer. If I disagree with things, I'm gonna say so, simple as that. I try to explain my position and back up my reasoning. If you don't like that I have a different opinion, that's your problem.
    And if I disagree with you I'm going to say so too, but I don't start throwing in condescending remarks like you do...The fact is it wouldn't be a problem if you weren't on so many threads putting down anyone who comments anything negative about the game, 452 posts lol it's almost like you're on a crusade...

Anyway I'm off to bed, we will continue this swashbuckling later on if I can be bothered...night night x

I meant in that instance, but yes, several of his posts across different threads were... confusing. And just plain spiteful.

I've no interest in "swashbuckling". I would however like to know what you interperet as condescending, and which posts of mine you consider as such. And as I've said before, I don't think the game is perfect by any stretch, hell I've made jokes about certain elements of it. But I do see the reasoning behind a lot of the Dev's decisions, no matter how unpopular they are, and that's what I try to convey.

But yeah, PM me if you wanna talk about it, just so we're not taking over the thread.

I meant in that instance, but yes, several of his posts across different threads were... confusing. And just plain spiteful.
    As I said before, he is angry and rightly so...there is no need for you and the rest of the Musketeers to jump in at every given opportunity...

But I do see the reasoning behind a lot of the Dev's decisions, no matter how unpopular they are, and that's what I try to convey.
    Their reasoning is money, they couldn't care less if the game is designed specifically for 12-year-olds as long as they get their money...Whomever is pulling the strings is a complete Muppet and is not listening to the fans (It's quite possible that the developers themselves are just as powerless as we are), it could be such a good game...

Quote Originally Posted by AZAZEAL7A View Post
    As I said before, he is angry and rightly so...there is no need for you and the rest of the Musketeers to jump in at every given opportunity...
    There's no problem with people being angry if they don't like the game, but it was the things he was saying that weren't acceptable. Going after individual devs is uncalled for and pointless. So yes, there was a need.

There's no problem with people being angry if they don't like the game, but it was the things he was saying that weren't acceptable. Going after individual devs is uncalled for and pointless. So yes, there was a need.
    I do agree that him insulting a dev in another thread was pointless, but then again posting anything seems to be pointless at the moment when nothing is done about the problems and missing items/mechanics we express our dissatisfaction about (still no human shield when I've heard it was already in the beta etc) and now constant delays...so I can understand why he's so angry because I'm not best pleased myself...

Morocco is coming out this month in may. STFU winy little baby

in gamers that post on forums are the worst lot of people.

Looks for now like the naysayers were wrong and fortunately IO/SE is delivering episodes per calendar month as promised.
    https://hitman.com/news/episode-three-release-date

Quote Originally Posted by Donax666 View Post
    in gamers that post on forums are the worst lot of people.
    Love the irony lol, welcome to the club...

Quote Originally Posted by AZAZEAL7A View Post
    Love the irony lol, welcome to the club...
    Yeah, I'm fully aware of the irony of it :P

Quote Originally Posted by jayinatlanta View Post
    Looks for now like the naysayers were wrong and fortunately IO/SE is delivering episodes per calendar month as promised.
    https://hitman.com/news/episode-three-release-date
    Ha!

/me wonders if my suggestion in multiple threads about releasing Morrocco on time, and giving E3 insiders a sneak-peek at upcoming Thailand actually worked?

just one more example of idiotic speculation that snowballed from one stupid article on E3

Quote Originally Posted by jimbianco View Post
    just one more example of idiotic speculation that snowballed from one stupid article on E3
    It was definitely speculation, but I struggle to see how it was "idiotic". After all, they gave us more notice for the second elusive target — a feature that was originally intended to appear out of nowhere — than a full blown episode release. There was a lot to suggest that a delay was looming (Sapienza being released so far from Paris, lack of announcement, E3 post, other late features).

They knew people would be pretty annoyed if Morocco didn't make it in May, so the other week they started telling us they'd give us the release date "next week" (which was last week). Why such a short period between announcing and release, despite everything else getting much more notice? Seems they were seeing if they could rush it out the door just in time, and they've decided to have a crack at it.

I hope I'm wrong, though! I hope Morocco arrives nice and polished, with the sound and graphics working properly for PC, and if it does I can already tell it's gonna be a blast.

Frankly I don't really care when the next episode comes out, as long as I'm not given any false data then I'm fine with it.
    I don't want it to soon as I don't want a half finished product.
    As long as the episode's themselves are not released per year then Its all fine by me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12