Thread: Any chance of giving everyone free runestones?

Any chance of giving everyone free runestones?

Any chance of giving everyone free runestones?

Since the game is dead in two weeks, is it possible to give everyone runestones to spend for fun so we can buy skins?

Hi there tempestzx,

I'm afraid that we won't be doing this. The Class Unlock Artifacts were provided because they provide such a large diversity in playstyle.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Originally Posted by Oghamsmith
    Hi there tempestzx,

I'm afraid that we won't be doing this. The Class Unlock Artifacts were provided because they provide such a large diversity in playstyle.
    By that note, gold ought be provided for ability unlocks given how loadouts can alter play as well.
    After the forum goes down, I can be found on Steam, Twitter, and Facebook.

Originally Posted by Oghamsmith
    Hi there tempestzx,

So let's summarize:

- The update broke the game MM, plenty of error, is a hell find a game.
    - Most of peoiple who trust you, the dev and the publisher, will never get a refund.
    - The game will go offline very very fast, lot of f2p game have still servers online even after years the game didn't get anymore updates, no one expected this and if i know this i doubt i would have invest too much money in this game, damn, even ubisoft keep server online to theyr abandoned f2p...

This arent reason to give us SOMETHING? you just give us the class unlock??? most of player have unlocked all already.

So, you choose to DO NOT revert the patch to a stable version with no MM issue, to not refund most of player base, to not keep online server at all... and you keep do bad choices for the userbase.

I hope you feel at least a little ashamed.
    Last edited by Bazielim; 24th May 2016 at 11:18. Reason: inappropriate language