Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Unlocking Classes for All

Unlocking Classes for All

  1. #26
    Originally Posted by Ygdrasel
    Their role was discussed in an interview once. They were apparently to be spec ops/saboteurs. This would make "Siren" a somewhat poor title though.
    Depends, if they were able to hide their fishy looks they'd be very good at setting up ambushes.

    Oh, Nosgoth. Such a terrible waste. Thank you for releasing it. I would have loved to play it. I bought two versions of the game on steam and I would have bought all her skins.

  2. #27
    Originally Posted by harmless-violet
    Oh, Nosgoth. Such a terrible waste. Thank you for releasing it. I would have loved to play it. I bought two versions of the game on steam and I would have bought all her skins.
    Me when i realize the game ends in 2 days; and how awesome Rahabim is and we'll never get to try her:
    https://youtu.be/Yc5kOgm5HyQ?t=30s

  3. #28
    I lurk. I am a lurker. Lord Onatu lurks, and watches. Ok, I'm in a fantasy mood. I just watched Warcraft and enjoyed myself and i see a game series that has been here for years upon years and it has finally reached the big screen. I love Warcraft, but it makes me angry. Y Warcraft and not the LoK. Kain has been there just as long and yet the series consistently struggles to even make a sequel. A simply sequel. Instead we get a cancelled sequel, some bollocks named Dead Sun and from the corpse of the Suns ashes we got Nosgoth.

    I loved and adored Nosgoth. I played as Turelim and fancied myself Morlock. But now it too has been dragged back into the earth like the fonts of Sr2. I offer a prayer to Turel in his madness.

    But a light. Some, not all, of the Rahabim concept is released. It is juicy. I ate it up, but I smell no blood.
    I formally request more. More concept art. More in game art, videos, animations Tec. Evolved skins, and please, MOST OF ALL, a list of their skill set. Even a broken list would still offer ideas into how they would have worked.

    Please. For me. For a dedicated fan who has been there since Bo1. Has brought every game, every comics, every t-shirt and tried so hard to buy a reader replica. I have dreamed of this series I have wrote ideas for four games. Please, for me for us for the Legacy of Kain. Let us know it all, give us that, what we deserve, and I promise you that you will go down in history as not another bunch of guys and gals behind another failed game, but you will reach a level of hero worship as the ones who gave us all they truly could.

    Become legend.

    Until then... I lurk as I always do.

  4. #29
    Originally Posted by LordOnatu

    But a light. Some, not all, of the Rahabim concept is released. It is juicy. I ate it up, but I smell no blood.
    I formally request more. More concept art. More in game art, videos, animations Tec. Evolved skins, and please, MOST OF ALL, a list of their skill set. Even a broken list would still offer ideas into how they would have worked.
    I second that...it would be just lovely to know. Again, Rahabim is the one i cared for the most...it always bummed me how she was left last. It'd ease my hurting soul to know...

    Originally Posted by LordOnatu
    Please. For me. For a dedicated fan who has been there since Bo1. Has brought every game, every comics, every t-shirt and tried so hard to buy a reader replica. I have dreamed of this series I have wrote ideas for four games. Please, for me for us for the Legacy of Kain. Let us know it all, give us that, what we deserve, and I promise you that you will go down in history as not another bunch of guys and gals behind another failed game, but you will reach a level of hero worship as the ones who gave us all they truly could.

    Become legend.
    Hard to refuse after that, eh?

Page 2 of 2 First First 12