Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Walt Disney Company Acquires Lucasfilm. Possible Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts!

Walt Disney Company Acquires Lucasfilm. Possible Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts!

Link to source on IGN is below. Potentially they could use the charcaters from Star Wars as a new world in Kingdom Hearts.

Thoughts?

www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/30/the-walt...

I love Star Wars, and even if I could like SW in KH... is Disney, come on! They don't mix!

Fighting Darth Vader with a keyblade, now that's something I'd love to see!

I think Star Wars will remain separate from Kingdom Hearts. I know people love to speculate though.

I joked about this in another forum that it really could work because KH could really just be Star Wars with giant keys. Think about it. >.>

At the same time, it was a joke and I really do hope that the two franchises are kept separate.

Yeah, I hope that they're kept seperate as well, but like fire said, people sure do love to speculate. Speaking of which, I don't think that they'd mix very well, but honestly, who would have thought that final fantasy and disney would have mixed as well as they have? If they did mix KH with SW, then which parts of SW do you think that they'd bring in? Would they put in movies 1-3, 4-6, or maybe they'll go for the 3d animation version of the clone wars, that'd be interesting, but whichever one they choose, if they choose any, they're gonna have some pretty angry SW fans, since every SW fan has their own favorite part of the series, although I'd be fine with any of them, so long as they fit with the KH universe. That being the case, which parts of SW do you guys think would fit best with KH?

Kingdom Hearts and Star Wars. Together. Odd but interesting, no?

While chances are that they will probably be kept separate, I agree with others that I think that a Star Wars level in KH would be seriously awesome.

Darth Vader getting a custom Keyblade/Light Saber?! How cool would that be?!

It'd be awsome! Although I don't think that Darth Vader would have a keyblade, it's more likely that you'd get a light saber style keyblade when you beat him, something along the lines of the no name keyblade you get after beating the mysterious figure in BBS.

It's kind of funny -- a lot of people at Square Enix are fans of Star Wars and various references and themes have appeared in FINAL FANTASY games. Although I'm not personally expecting any sort of cameos in the KINGDOM HEARTS series, I have to admit that when the news broke I thought: "What if...?"

There have already been lightsabers in kingdom hearts! remeber the final battle with xemnas in KH2? Yeah!! I think it would be a great addition to the Kingdom Hearts franchise. Could you imagine how cool the keyblade from that world would look? Fighting darth maul, darth vader, and the emporer would be amazing! I hope that Square Enix is able to place star wars or even some sort of summon or keyblade based on it in KH3.

Xemnas' Ethereal Blades and Lightsabers are completely different.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

They are different, technically speaking, but you gotta admit, they look very similar.

i hope to god they never put star wars in kingdom hearts, itd ruin it completely

Originally Posted by imported_Shane

i hope to god they never put star wars in kingdom hearts, itd ruin it completely

Agree, Star Wars and Disney don't mix!

A lot of people say (or at least, said) that about Final Fantasy and Disney, but then it turned into the best game series ever, so I think I'll just wait and see. If they mix Star Wars into the mix, then I'll play through the game before judging it, and if they keep them separated, then things stay awsome, no problem.

Originally Posted by Ryutim

A lot of people say (or at least, said) that about Final Fantasy and Disney, but then it turned into the best game series ever, so I think I'll just wait and see. If they mix Star Wars into the mix, then I'll play through the game before judging it, and if they keep them separated, then things stay awsome, no problem.

no final fantasy and kingdom hearts were a perfect mix because both of them are fantasies, star wars is star wars and it would not fit with kingdom hearts well because there are farrrr to many important characters in star wars, putting them in kingdom hearts would kill it, plus disney just got star wars, it had no correlation to disney before this year be the worst decision squsare enix would ever make to put that into KH

I for one think it's a great idea to have star wars in KH. I see no problem considering Disney now own the copyright for film 7-9, plus it's a great way to promote the films.

Yeah, and I really don't see the problem you're talking about, the only problem I see is choosing which part of the Star Wars universe they'd put into KH, and more specifically, what time it would be placed at, because they can't jump from one set of movies to the other, at least not in a single game, they could put a few areas from a few different Star Wars worlds into the game, but they'd have to stay with either episodes I-III (possibly including the clone wars, but probably not) or episodes IV-VI pretty much throughout the KH series, unless they can find some way to explain the massive time jump somehow, and honestly, they don't have to include the entire Star Wars storyline, they just have to find a part of it where they can give the feeling of Star Wars, include enough story to satisfy the players, and end the KH characters involvement with the SW world on a good note, which hopefully could include a possible "to be continued", so that they could go back into the SW universe in later KH games, or it could just end on a high note, one of the two.

disney may own star wars, but star wars IS NOT DISNEY. it just doesnt mix with kingdom hearts, plain and simple

disney may own star wars, but star wars IS NOT DISNEY. it just doesnt mix with kingdom hearts, plain and simple

Like I said: "I love Star Wars, and even if I could like SW in KH... is Disney, come on! They don't mix!"

Originally Posted by Sakura-saezuri

Like I said: "I love Star Wars, and even if I could like SW in KH... is Disney, come on! They don't mix!"

thats what im saying, this whole thread is just garbage in my opinion, makes me sick just being on it

If you don't like it, then don't come onto this thread. I actually agree that SW mixing with KH is very unlikely, but many people thought that Final Fantasy and Disney wouldn't mix well, but the result, Kingdom Hearts, is the best game series I've ever played, so you never really know.

A Very Bad Idea

Well, to each their own. Regardless of what happens, I can't wait until KH3 comes out, it's gonna rock!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last