Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Final Fantasy III - News and Updates

Final Fantasy III - News and Updates

Final Fantasy III - News and Updates

FINAL FANTASY/I/II/III/Memory of Heroes - Released
    www.square-enix.co.jp/magazine/gamebooks...
    Last edited by Grimoire; 10th May 2014 at 04:47.

Last edited by Grimoire; 10th May 2014 at 04:47.

Flyer Shows Square Planned On Localizing Final Fantasy III For The NES Too
    www.siliconera.com/2013/06/24/flyer-show...
    Last edited by Grimoire; 10th May 2014 at 04:48.

Originally Posted by Grimoire_Valentine
    Flyer Shows Square Planned On Localizing Final Fantasy III For The NES Too
    www.siliconera.com/2013/06/24/flyer-show...
    Seeing this just makes me sad. I would have loved to play those games in their original format, instead of remakes/remasters.

Now on Windows Phone!

Impression.
    (Mobile Nations)

Square Enix is bringing Final Fantasy III to PC
    (Siliconera)
    ― while Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII already had PC ports, Final Fantasy III for PC is a new version of the game.

Final Fantasy III coming to Steam!
    ― It’s something that we’ve received a lot of requests for, so we’re naturally very happy to be able to announce that Final Fantasy III is coming soon to Steam!

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    Final Fantasy III coming to Steam!
    ― It’s something that we’ve received a lot of requests for, so we’re naturally very happy to be able to announce that Final Fantasy III is coming soon to Steam!
    Been a while since there been a non MMO or re-release of a final fantasy game for pc. Of course had i known square was gonna port FF3 to pc i would had waited on getting it till it's out on pc instead of getting on my android.

I really don't want to replay FF3 because mastering the jobs was so tedious. On the other hand, I like it when my collection gets immortalized on PC so that I don't have to worry about obsolete system getting. Instead of providing an instant cheat system like FF7, I would love for the points of job leveling to be reduced and as a counter balance, make enemies slightly harder. Also, please no online mognet to get ultimate equipment. I want to be able to get that equipment without the requirement of the internet. Future proofing the game.

Hopefully, there are graphical options like texture filtering and fullscreen filters so that we won't be looking at pixelated squares on the textures on the 3D models and backgrounds like on the smartphone version.

Future wise, I wouldn't mind if Nintendo FF titles make it to steam. Especially crystal chronicles or FFXII Revenant Wings Remaster.

How about controller support for ipad users? Most of the iOs ports are a single title for iphone or ipad, but FF3 and FFT have separate app ports. Iphone had controller support for FF3 4 or 5 months ago, and before we ipad users get a hint of support from square they've already added it for a second game (ff4). Please stop ignoring your ipad users and give us the same attention that your iphone customers receive. Thanks in advance, I know I'm not the only one who feels this way judging by comments on the app store....

apparently as today on steam it says release date of may 27th 2014. Since there has yet to be an announcement by square-enix yet no idea if its accurate

Maybe they won't announce because they are doing the same for mobile games, they just release them without previous announcements. This is not like retail games that sell more than 50% of the copies within the first few weeks from release, which require advertising prior to launch or they'll fail.

Final Fantasy III now on Steam!
    Onion Knights make their way to the PC with today's Steam release of Final Fantasy III!

Final Fantasy III out now on Steam
    ― it gives us much pleasure to let you know that Final Fantasy III has now been released on Steam!

The Final Fantasy Steam Summer Sale is on with up to 66% off your favorite titles!
    ― 48hrs only!

FINAL FANTASY III and FINAL FANTASY IV are on sale at the GooglePlay Android store!

Final Fantasy III Steam Keys 33% Off at Uplay Shop
    (Siliconera)
    - You can now buy Steam activated titles such as Final Fantasy III at Uplay Shop.

Deals and Sales
    FF III, IV, V & VI are Android TV compatible & currently 50% off on the Google Play Store

Products
    Final Fantasy Trading Rubbers Straps Vol.5
    - Hope, The Onion Knight, Penelo, Shadow, Kuja and Gilgamesh

Amazon Fire TV Compatibility
    Final Fantasy III Through VI Now Compatible With Amazon Fire TV (Siliconera)
    - To celebrate the Amazon Fire TV compatibility of Final Fantasy III through VI, the four games will go on sale in the Amazon App Store throughout November.

Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade
    Character Video
    - Onion Knight Jumps Into Action In Dissidia Final Fantasy’s Latest Trailer (Siliconera)

World of Final Fantasy
    Final Fantasy III’s Refia Will Appear To Help Out In World of Final Fantasy (Siliconera)
    - Refia, the playable character from the 3D remake of Final Fantasy III will also be appearing in the upcoming PS4 and PS Vita RPG, World of Final Fantasy.

Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade
    Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade adds 2nd Forms, Porta Decumana stage from Final Fantasy XIV on August 18 (Gematsu)
    - A new illustration by Tetsuya Nomura on this card. (Nova Crystallis)
    - Signed Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade images for Cloud and Lightning. (Nova Crystallis)
    - Kain Highwind armor variation and weapon in Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade. (Nova Crystallis)
    - New stage from FFXIV coming to Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade. (Nova Crystallis)

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
    Final Fantasy III event starts TODAY in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius!
    - Check out the new Crystal Tower dungeon and get Lapis, weapons, and more!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last