Thread: Disguise list under Chameleon challenge

Disguise list under Chameleon challenge

Since i think future HITMAN locations are getting bigger, i find it hard to track all of the disguises i need for the Chameleon challenge, especially in Sapienza since there's so many.

I think they should add a disguise list in the challenge description so players can tick off. Do people agree or do you think players should just try and find them without help?

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzacorbyn View Post
    Since i think future HITMAN locations are getting bigger, i find it hard to track all of the disguises i need for the Chameleon challenge, especially in Sapienza since there's so many.

I think they should add a disguise list in the challenge description so players can tick off. Do people agree or do you think players should just try and find them without help?
    I agree that there should be a list.
    For example, I would've never thought about the stupid vampire magician if I hadn't looked it up.

I'd say the list should be optional, but.. anyway it takes efforts to read it whole, and to distinguish some desguises by description.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Tobias_Rieper View Post
    I would've never thought about the stupid vampire magician if I hadn't looked it up.
    Acutally it's about exploring the map, I found magician suit in first few hours of playing, without any info about it's existance, so such things keep intrigue, and it would probably be less fun if I knew it was there.
    Also I had much fun with Plague Doctor disguise,

However in Sapienza I'm pretty sure I explored the whole level and took all disguises, but Chameleon doesn't unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonoum View Post
    I'd say the list should be optional, but.. anyway it takes efforts to read it whole, and to distinguish some desguises by description.
    Acutally it's about exploring the map, I found magician suit in first few hours of playing, without any info about it's existance, so such things keep intrigue, and it would probably be less fun if I knew it was there.
    Totally agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Nonoum View Post
    However in Sapienza I'm pretty sure I explored the whole level and took all disguises, but Chameleon doesn't unlock.
    You might missed one or two, trust me

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzacorbyn View Post

You want a list my man? Here is your list! Created by yours trully

PARIS:

- Waiter (Palace)

- Waiter (Auction)

- Security Guard

- CICADA Bodyguard

- Kitchen Chef

- Sanguine Stylist

- Crewmember (Tech guy)

- Helmut Kruger Outfit

- Sheikh Outfit

- Vampire Magician

SAPIENZA:

- Mansion Security

- Kitchen assistant

- Kitchen chef

- Housekeeper (cleaning guy)

- Mansion staff (similar to palace staff in Paris)

- Gardener

- The Butler

- Roberto Outfit (Golf/Caddy guy)

- Scientist

- Lab security (CICADA)

- Hazmat suit

- Delivery guy

- Cyclist outfit (wounded cyclist near beginning)

- CICADA bodyguard

- Store Clerk (Similar to Paris Stylist)

- Red Plumber

- Green Plumber

- Street Artist (Mime guy)

- Dr. Oscar Lafayette Outfit

- Hippie Outfit/Stoner

- Restaurant Waiter

- Detective Outfit

- Church staff

- Priest

- Plague Doctor

I believe thats all of them (did them all out of my head just now). Sorry if some of the names are incorrect, but I think they are clear for everyone.

Enjoy

Remember guys, you need to change out of and back into your Italian Suit, as that won't count until then

Quote Originally Posted by doom-generation View Post
    Remember guys, you need to change out of and back into your Italian Suit, as that won't count until then
    Well if that's true then I think that's stupid. I think the moment we put it on it should count.

I dont like the idea of the game (probably challenge description) to conatain list of available disguises. Seems like spoilers.
    But it would be great if the list had "????" for undiscovered ones and description for discovered ones.

So you would see how many are you still missing. Without knowing you need to look for "church stuff"

Quote Originally Posted by Agarwel_Idiriz View Post
    I dont like the idea of the game (probably challenge description) to conatain list of available disguises. Seems like spoilers.
    But it would be great if the list had "????" for undiscovered ones and description for discovered ones.

So you would see how many are you still missing. Without knowing you need to look for "church stuff"
    This. Perfect solution.

This is exactly what i was thinking. I think Absolution did something like that but I'm not sure.
    Last edited by Jezzacorbyn; 4th May 2016 at 13:28. Reason: Typo

You are a genius

Sounds good to me!

Ofc such list on the challenge can be useful it's not so hard to make it appear "hidden" just make it require an additional browsing click and then make it appear but I have a great idea why not to add disguises under CAREER like weapons etc. with images of all disguises (AFAIK such option was appear on Absolution game and it's nice to browse it with image and names) P.S always let the player access if he wants to just make some warning message and ofc if challenge completed so why not to grant access such list? (BTW give us option to make the TEXT BIGGER put it under OPTION/SETTINGS I'm struggle to read the small text within challenges)