Thread: TRAVIS!--HITMAN is unplayable after updating to 1.04 (PS4)

TRAVIS!--HITMAN is unplayable after updating to 1.04 (PS4)

Dear Travis/IO-I

The frame rate and general performance of the game have become embarrassingly unstable after installing the latest patch. Still more than a month later I do not really know what to say or do. I want to like this game, really, I do...but this is just offensive and insulting. This whole situation is borderline fraudulent. I was so sure that this would have been THE patch we have been waiting for and I would finally be able to play the game as it should be played, but NO!

We have all invested in what is basically the video game development equivalent of a ponzi scheme. They rounded up investors and gave them fabricated statements.

I'm not waiting for anything from you people anymore. I am just deeply offended.

From,

One human being to many others

What's wrong with it?

I updated to 1.04 and didn't notice any performance issues (PS4). The only issue I did notice is the voice over that congratulates you from passing the final training mission seems to be missing after updating. Aside from that I was playing with no issue until being disconnected from the server.

Yeah, I just played for an hour and it seemed just fine.

After disconnecting the first play after the update, no issues except that 47's voice is much lower than the NPCs/AIs voices. Still trying it all out...
    The hardest thing about parachuting is the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeSlade View Post
    What's wrong with it?
    After updating, the framerate has become erratic especially in crowds and during combat. It was nearly frame by frame...I shot someone and there was a bizarre delay and choppiness as they were falling. The camera movement is not fluid anymore anf it basically just seems like the engine is under extreme stress. So pissed...was looking forward to a patch for this poorly optimized, unfinished game. What the hell happened to this industry?

^ Now that you mention it, the framerate has taken a kick in the shorts as certain animations are jacked-up now. I'm getting MORE worried about this...
    The hardest thing about parachuting is the ground.

The sad thing about this whole game is I'm not even looking forward to playing Sapienza. I spent so much time with Paris, that I'm bored at this point. It's not a good sign when I'm looking through my older games wondering what I should play next.