Thread: so when will Sapienza be available for pre-load???

so when will Sapienza be available for pre-load???

or do we have to wait until 3am eastern US time on the 26th to download it????

given it's DLC, the release date and time would probably be on IOI and SE's time-zone, and if that equates to Arpil 26th, 3am EDT, then that's probably how it's gonna go, as no Paris Pre-Load was offered.

so the episode could not be released until actually later in the day on Tuesday.....

According to Travis over on hitmanforum.com it'll be out on the release date, which is 9am PST for PC and 12am local for consoles. No pre-load before then by the looks of things, though.

I've never heard of an episodic title offering a pre-load for the next episode. I didn't see it with Life is Strange, nor The Walking Dead or Minecraft: Story Mode. I would assume it wasn't available to do with The Wolf Among Us and Game of Thrones, either.

(click image to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post
    I've never heard of an episodic title offering a pre-load for the next episode. I didn't see it with Life is Strange, nor The Walking Dead or Minecraft: Story Mode. I would assume it wasn't available to do with The Wolf Among Us and Game of Thrones, either.
    You Certainly Get Around, the Gaming Industry...

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman_Limerick View Post
    You Certainly Get Around, the Gaming Industry...
    I've been gaming since I was a kid and aside from my day job, I'm also a bit of a game journalist, so I know my stuff.

(click image to enlarge)