Thread: Nosgoth T Shirts.

Nosgoth T Shirts.

Nosgoth T Shirts.

If anyone has any t shirts from events PLEASE post hi res images and if possible like this

https://www.nosgoth.com/blog_image/262/blog_large

As well.

Square or psyonix maybe one of you could help too. Hell maybe setting up actual merch would have saved this game.

Originally Posted by calypso-694
    Hell maybe setting up actual merch would have saved this game.
    That, and a whole lot of changes...But definitely that.
    After the forum goes down, I can be found on Steam, Twitter, and Facebook.

Mine's probably all distorted from the tumble drier and not being taken good care of. I'm sure SE will have the image stored somewhere and there are places that could print it on t-shirts if they release it.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Let me see what I can dig out (please excuse any wrinkles).

(click image to enlarge)
    This was the standard t-shirt, available from the Nosgoth Community day 2013 onwards, variants had "Nosgoth" across the arm and staff variants had "Nosgoth STAFF" written on the back.

(click image to enlarge)
    Tyrant/Hunter from Insomnia i51

(click image to enlarge)
    Reaver/Hunter from Dreamhack

(click image to enlarge)
    Reaver face view from EGX

(click image to enlarge)
    Sentinel/Alchemist from Insomnia i52 (for the ladies)

I know there was at least one other t-shirt that didn't migrate across the pond - a sentinel shirt with wings and a double spine. Can't even find images of that at the mo, but I know they exist... or existed at one time.

There were also mouse mats, posters and bags but most of those were based on existing promotional artworks and things.
    signature image
    Join us and help write the history of Nosgoth at the Legacy of Kain Wiki encyclopedia

Wow I never knew they did that Sentinel + Alc one.

You can see a couple of them here, calypso : http://www.sylwiadybiec.com/?portfol...t-shirt-design
    Orange liches from Blood Omen in Nosgoth asap pls

Wow that concept is amazing. Think I actually prefer that to the final design.
    Just for the hell of it I might get that put on a t-shirt
    signature image
    Join us and help write the history of Nosgoth at the Legacy of Kain Wiki encyclopedia

Yeah it looks better, imo. The one they released looks like some kind of flash animation cartoon thing.
    Orange liches from Blood Omen in Nosgoth asap pls

thanks Baz and Grisa for this info and finds. thank you thank you.

now we can go around and make our own easy

I heard of that sentinel one with wings. if anyone from this community has one or knows of someone or anyone can find decent pics please post.

so great.

Originally Posted by calypso-694
    I heard of that sentinel one with wings. if anyone from this community has one or knows of someone or anyone can find decent pics please post.
    Sadly I've never seen one in person, this is one of the pics they showed it in but sadly it's not very clear, hopefully someone on here will have one and will share, I too would like to at least see it.

(click image to enlarge)