Thread: strpix3 help

Unhappy strpix3 help

When I use Strpix3 everything works good until all of a sudden it crashed and a error message comes up. Its almost has if it is timed or something because when I use Strpix 3 , it works for a while. Then some time later a error message just comes up and strpix freezes. It is so annoying. Anyone know what is wrong?

Sounds like a memory leak from something to do with drawing the graphics in Strpix - shot in the dark here, but have you got the latest DirectX and video card drivers installed? If that doesn't fix it - try updating / re-installing the Runtime modules.

WBM

how do i reinstall and were can I find the lastest directX? But all the other tomb raider level editor programs work for me. Strpix 3 is the only one.

Smile

Originally posted by snickrep2002
    how do i reinstall and were can I find the lastest directX? But all the other tomb raider level editor programs work for me. Strpix 3 is the only one.
    By re-install I meant unzip and replace your existing Strpix with the latest version of Strpix (in case some files have been accidently corrupted).

Latest DirectX is available from here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/dir...oads/drx81.asp

If you are running on XP ask folks here what to do because I know that some people have experienced problems with XP.

WBM

thanks

Big Grin

I had a problem like that (not apparent reasons for crashes) when I was listening to some mp3's.
    That was the reason, but I cannot tell you why.
    If you still have that problem (and you were listening to some mp3's while building) that could be a reason.

Or probably mine was an isolated case

MINE IS VERY SIMILAR TO THAT!

I download Kazaa, a mp3 player.

Eversince I download it, Strpix 3 crashes.