Thread: Kickstarter for Nosgoth

Kickstarter for Nosgoth

Kickstarter for Nosgoth

That's an idea I have.
    What about if I open a kickstarter project for gain enought money and pay the SE for continue Nosgoth. Of corse if the SE continue to don't want make this the money will be back to who give them. But we can try if you agree.

give up already ffs and start learn something about business. move on with your life.

Originally Posted by ZittoN_
    give up already ffs and start learn something about business. move on with your life.
    Don't be such a jerk, please...
    signature image

Yeah guys come on, enough already ! Bend over in front of those big companies and show them how docile you are so they can keep *** you over ! Be a good sheep seriously, god...

But seriously, interesting idea... But it would need to be with the consent of Square Enix, they need to accept to start over with this money. We can't just try this and collect money to find out that SE don't want to continue.

Originally Posted by Roy644
    Yeah guys come on, enough already ! Bend over in front of those big companies and show them how docile you are so they can keep *** you over ! Be a good sheep seriously, god...

But seriously, interesting idea... But it would need to be with the consent of Square Enix, they need to accept to start over with this money. We can't just try this and collect money to find out that SE don't want to continue.
    Yhea, I know, but I and my brother already talked about it. If the SE will accept me and my brother will give 5 euros at week more or less (10 euros this mean).

Originally Posted by ZittoN_
    Try setting an example and moving on yourself. It can't be hard to get over the fact that over people haven't gotten over it.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Originally Posted by Roy644

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    Try setting an example and moving on yourself. It can't be hard to get over the fact that over people haven't gotten over it.
    What they said. It's a good idea Zarx. There are few suggestions for it floating around. If you start it then think a lot of people will contribute. But it needs good planning, and also it might be worth seeing where the land lies first for a week or so.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Zarxiel93
    That's an idea I have.

It's not to come across as a jerk or a sheep or whatnot on my part, but the team already ruled out this suggestion over Twitter without equivocation, and it can't take place without their consent.
    "A return to Nosgoth is not necessarily always welcome: only the attainment of that final gnosis will satisfy us." – Sam Zucchi

Originally Posted by Lord_Aevum
    It's not to come across as a jerk or a sheep or whatnot on my part, but the team already ruled out this suggestion over Twitter without equivocation, and it can't take place without their consent.
    Really? So, WHAT THEY WANT? We know the problem is not the players, look like is not the money, so, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

Maybe the lack of a team to maintain/develop on it. Psyonix appear to have moved on.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    Maybe the lack of a team to maintain/develop on it. Psyonix appear to have moved on.
    So our objective is not try to convince the SE, but Psyonix if this is true

In recent interviews they've expressed keen interest in self publishing. If their contract with SE has ended, I don't think they'd be willing to enter into a new one, especially with how well Rocket League is doing.

Originally Posted by Lord_Aevum
    Yeah, just saw that Twitter recently. But look, they said in March that player count wasn't a problem for now. Then, they cancelled the game due to lack of players that prevents them from sustaining the development, and now that we propose to raise money for the game, it's not possible.

So to sum up, player-base is too low, but they said it wasn't a month ago, and raising money isn't an option, but they said the lack of income was the reason for shutting down the game. * ?

PS : Really ? is considered as profanity ? XD
    Last edited by Roy644; 15th Apr 2016 at 14:50.

i donated 5$ game is saved. thank me later ggezpz

Convince SE to hand Nosgoth over to a different lot who would continue it.
    After the forum goes down, I can be found on Steam, Twitter, and Facebook.