Thread: Another week in HITMAN - Blog Post

Post Another week in HITMAN - Blog Post

A new blog post with some details of what's happening this week and in the immediate future.

https://hitman.com/news/another-week-in-hitman

Finally we can get the tac smg! Thanks for the new escalations and i really hope theres many more to come (especially on the future maps)
    2 more weeks! Cant wait!

I have completed several Escalations, but the challenges have not registered. Could you look into this please?

I'm having the same problem, I have completed 10 escalations completely, and i still have not unlocked the tac smg. Hope you can fix this swiftly.

But I also want to say thanks for the awesome game, and thank you for all your hard work making it so fun. Keep up the good work guys!

Update: Upon completing the 11th escalation i was awarded with the tac smg covert.
    Last edited by Elochai95; 13th Apr 2016 at 18:02. Reason: Typos and Update

Perkins Disarray Broken

Quote Originally Posted by Travis_IO View Post
    A new blog post with some details of what's happening this week and in the immediate future.

https://hitman.com/news/another-week-in-hitman
    I have tried several times to complete the Perkins Disarray and it won't let me. I pick up the laptop dongle, run over to Dalia's private laptop, investigate it, then instead of being given the option to insert the dongle it doesn't say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBoner80 View Post
    I have tried several times to complete the Perkins Disarray and it won't let me. I pick up the laptop dongle, run over to Dalia's private laptop, investigate it, then instead of being given the option to insert the dongle it doesn't say anything.
    You must make sure the auction has started first. Go into the auction room and make sure Dalia start her speech, then you can use the laptop.

I have now fully completed all 11 escalation missions and it still will not unlock the "escalating the situation" feat. So I still can not get the TAC-SMG Covert. Please fix this ASAP. thank you. Great game btw.

Io-Interactive will take you on a grand tour through the now live World of Assassination. What happens in between episodes? What is the idea behind Elusive Targets and many other online components?
    How about IO actually give us a date for the massively overdue elusive target instead of continuing to promote the live experience that so far basically doesn't exist? It's pretty frustrating to see that's the only mention of the elusive targets in that post.

There must be a problem with the Elusive Target. I think there should be one (or more) between the episodes but something went wrong. Maybe they are focusing on improvement instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Knight911 View Post
    I have now fully completed all 11 escalation missions and it still will not unlock the "escalating the situation" feat. So I still can not get the TAC-SMG Covert. Please fix this ASAP. thank you. Great game btw.
    I have completed these as well. Didn't find them as fun as the mission but they are done and still the weapon is no where to be found. Must be an bug in the game. Hopefully we won't be forced to redo all ten again if they fix it, that would be a very annoying.

Speaking of big guns is there any plans in the future to have set challenges or game modes that encourage the use of SMGs, shotguns and assault rifles? I love hitman and know it's Stealth game but maybe challenges to encourage the use of these weapons for less clean takedowns could be interesting.

Loving the game and the episodic idea! Gives time for everyone to fully enjoy these amazing environments and give them the attention they deserve! Great work!

When can we expect elusive targets..we are waiting for those two months now already, please shed some insight information on that Square enix devs ?

PS: also please fix challenge unlocking at the end..I always have to finish a challenge twice, before it is registered..it is never registered the first time, I complete a challenge...