Ill miss flying high in the sky as proud Razielim.. Ill miss abducting humans in the middle of the ferocious fight... ill miss finishing them with a puncture to the face.. Ill miss throwing grenades from behind a walls...
Ill miss all mighty tyrant... ill miss jumping to face for humans and shockwaving them back in their place... ill miss double and triple kills with a hug... ill miss charging ou thru them instead of running like coward
Ill miss pouncing and kicking, ill misss epic bola shots, saving my friends with a eldrich guard, ill miss my perfect piercing mysterious piercing pistols... ill miss saving pounced friends with vanguard charge and ill miss my beutiful alchy bombarding tyrants, ill miss mind controll and chaos caused by my first love deceiver... Ill miss epic warbow shots... ill miss knifes to the face of anyone coming close... ill miss the damage caused by the volley... ill miss not so pretty summoner and her pets... And the feeling i get when i first unlocked tyrant prestige ears...
With this game part of me will always be missing...
If i ever become pro player it would be this game..
Thanks to all great people and sick skilled players i managed to meet during my nosgoth playtime, it was hell of a ride, i made some friendships that will last forever thanx to this game. . I hope to seee you all guys. I can only hope we will see in the world of Nosgoth one last time... and hopefully in the future
what an adventure it was...
What things youll miss ? post it here..
Farewell, forever proud Nosgoth player, barthez36663