Thread: Legacy of Nosgoth - going but never forgotten

Legacy of Nosgoth - going but never forgotten

Legacy of Nosgoth - going but never forgotten

So earlier on I mentioned in another thread that I plan to create a website and Facebook group so Nosgoth can always be remembered.

My plan is this: I have pretty much everything that has ever been published on Nosgoth, and plan to create a website to house all this information - so when those evil people who are ending our game finally remove all of this wonderful and rich stuff that we have loved for over 2 years - it will still exist and never be forgotten.

For now I have only made the Facebook Group - Legacy of Nosgoth
    Please feel free to join and share your love for this game - and if there is anyway we can save the game!

Next the website, I have just had a wonderful offer from a forum member (Varulven) who is going to get me going on this. I will post up the links to it as soon as we have a base for it, but the real work on it wont commence until after the game is offline - because I want to play as much as possible before it does!

My ask to you - if you have any of the special things in Nosgoth that other people might not have then please message me (take screenshots if possible), I would love to have if possibly everything on this legacy!

Thank you my friends!

Long Live Nosgoth!

This is great. I was just about to post an Archiving thread for all the art, blogs music etc. if someone could rip the characters that'd be cool too.

This is sad.

Originally Posted by calypso-694
    if someone could rip the characters that'd be cool too.
    If I knew how I would be, that and the sound files! Oh I hope someone knows and does and shares.

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    If I knew how I would be, that and the sound files! Oh I hope someone knows and does and shares.
    Oh gosh! Getting the hands on the 3D models for 3D art wold be sssooooo cool!!! </3
    signature image

I just posted a farewell/thank you letter for the Game.

I also asked whether the soundtrack/concept art could possibly be released for the fans, as kind of a farewell gift maybe.

It'd be sad to see these beautiful assets be tossed into the trash.
    The game is so full of (disturbing) beauty. Grand maps, unique characters and great music.

I hope someone of the Nosgoth team could answer whether it's pssobile to release that stuff.

A big thank you to everyone who has joined and posted stuff
    Great teamwork and community everyone

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    A big thank you to everyone who has joined and posted stuff
    Great teamwork and community everyone
    Yup. I have to say, this community is quite friendly and passionate about the game. Big and great surprise

Originally Posted by Roy644
    Yup. I have to say, this community is quite friendly and passionate about the game. Big and great surprise
    Yes indeed, the community for Nosgoth is great!

I just want to say another big thank you to everyone we've got some brilliant stuff now, but please keep your stuff coming, fan art, screenshots, video, noscam shots, you name it, please post it up on there!

Love you all

Anybody got those new ghouls? Really want a look at those to preserve but they haaaaaaaaad to be locked up in chests...
    After the forum goes down, I can be found on Steam, Twitter, and Facebook.

Originally Posted by Ygdrasel
    Anybody got those new ghouls? Really want a look at those to preserve but they haaaaaaaaad to be locked up in chests...
    Yes I want to see these too! I've seen no pictures of them, if anyone has then PLEASE SHARE them