Thread: [Xbox 360] Target frozen in map section

[Xbox 360] Target frozen in map section

Dear SQUARE ENIX/Forum Members,

I'm writing you to let you know that I found a bug in "Rise of the Tomb Raider" and I cannot go further. The game platform is XBOX360, I'm playing main campaign mode, chapter is irrelervant, I haven't completed main campaign mode. The bug is this:

"Each time I open the map section (where I can choose all items spread over the map section), the target
    freezes up on Lara and I cannot move it anymore. Note that my gamepad works fine and I tried it in other games. Moreover, I can play the game anyway, my only problem is the target locked on Lara position "ONLY" in map section. I also unistalled official update and restart the game but I get the same problem."

I hope you could help me.

Best regards, Enzo.

Other people have had this issue as well. Crystal Dynamics knows about it and is working on a fix. I don't know when that will come.

Hey there - we're still trying to isolate the cause of this issue. If you have a moment, could you provide us with the following information?

1) Before you updated to the latest patch, were you up-to-date on patches, or had you not played in a while?
    2) Which region / country are you in?
    3) What type of 360 do you own? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...configurations)
    4) Which DLCs (if any) did you have installed?
    5) What area (such as Soviet Installation) were you in before you applied the patch?
    6) Is your map still affected on a new game save slot?

Sorry for the trouble!

Hi.. I am also facing a similar issue. Please find my response to the above questions:

1) Before you updated to the latest patch, were you up-to-date on patches, or had you not played in a while?
    I recently bought the game. Its updated to the latest version.

2) Which region / country are you in?
    Asia/India

3) What type of 360 do you own? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...configurations)
    XBOX 360 S 250 GB.

4) Which DLCs (if any) did you have installed?
    No. No DLCs have been installed yet.

5) What area (such as Soviet Installation) were you in before you applied the patch?
    Facing this issue on Soviet Installation.

6) Is your map still affected on a new game save slot?
    Yes. All game slots are affected.

Any updates ?