Thread: Show us the rahabim

Show us the rahabim

Show us the rahabim

Before everything is taken appart please share with us what the rahabim would have been like.

We deserve to know.

I second this! all the hard work and waiting is now for nothing. seeing the concept arts and even perhaps the final version and Maybe test footage would be a final delight in this dark time.

also if someone could just gather up all the art and concept stuff released so far in a giant zip file thatd be great. id do it myself but im not tech savy at all

They should also show us the Elite Beasmaster skins, if any concept art exists.

Agreed. It would be awesome to at least see the concept art.

Showing the Rahabim would be a good farewell present from devs...

Personally it's my favorite clan, so i was very eager to see how she was going to be done.

6. Originally Posted by mmogames.com
    How does the upcoming Rahabim vampire class fit into the game?

Bill: From a gameplay point of view, we’re focusing on their role as a special forces soldier. It’s about manipulating the battlefield, setting up attacks and the deployment of the team to her advantage. She still needs to get in there and get her hands dirty, but it’s making sure that she does it at a time of maximum advantage and her choosing. She’s still being iterated on, but she’s very nimble, mobile, and we’re experimenting with area denial. There’s potentially a high skill-cap to her, which we’re looking at to make sure she remains accessible but still has enough depth that our hardcore players will find that she offers a lot.

Eric: If you look at Rahab himself, from the original games, he was very amphibious and where Nosgoth is set we needed to push it back in the timeline, so we couldn’t go completely fish-like. We did add in elements of that, which kind of give hints as to where the future progression of the clan is going to be.

So for her, some of the obvious ones would be (of course she’s still a general humanoid) slight gills in various places and some of the various skins have her mouth pushed back to give more of a fish or reptile look. Other than that, all of her skins up to this point lean themselves towards a very mobile, light fighter. She’s very lightly armored, which works wonderfully when you see her moving around the map. She’s still a vampire, so there’s still some elements of it which are very ornamental.
    Source: http://www.mmogames.com/gamearticles...per-interview/

There is talk of various skins, describing her armor and her moving around the map! So there is something to show!

+1
    After the forum goes down, I can be found on Steam, Twitter, and Facebook.

Indeed show them! Please as a final gift to your fans!

Support this, i mean, why should be so hard for them to get concept art out now that everything is over?

I'd also love to see the Rahabim. I was saving a class unlock for her.

Originally Posted by Razielim1993
    Awesome stuff...
    I was thinking about suggesting to add these concept arts to the Legacy of Kain wikia, and was surprised to find out the Lord Aevum has been deleting all Nosgoth related posts...what's up with that?

Originally Posted by ParadoxicalOmen
    Awesome stuff...
    I was thinking about suggesting to add these concept arts to the Legacy of Kain wikia, and was surprised to find out the Lord Aevum has been deleting all Nosgoth related posts...what's up with that?
    Housekeeping.
    "A return to Nosgoth is not necessarily always welcome: only the attainment of that final gnosis will satisfy us." – Sam Zucchi

Originally Posted by Lord_Aevum
    Housekeeping.
    Please explain
    signature image

Originally Posted by Varulven
    Please explain
    Well, it's our editorial policy to cover cancelled games in a different fashion to the retail ones, so the Nosgoth material (originally written under the tentative presumption that the game would, indeed, be released) now needs to be edited and reshuffled to come in line. In most cases this entails that the affected content will be trimmed down and incorporated into the main article on Nosgoth, or relegated to behind-the-scenes/footnote sections, but it will take time to sort out given how busy we are at the moment. I'm assuming ParadoxicalOmen came across an article we scrapped and haven't gotten around to reintegrating elsewhere. In the meantime, we're still archiving any appropriate images and assets at the site gallery. Bear in mind, further, that the articles being "deleted" (reorganised) are entirely my own work, and/or the work of Baz and Raina – we don't have other regular editors from the community, though the door has always been wide open for anyone who wants to contribute.
    "A return to Nosgoth is not necessarily always welcome: only the attainment of that final gnosis will satisfy us." – Sam Zucchi

Originally Posted by Lord_Aevum
    Well, it's our editorial policy to cover cancelled games in a different fashion to the retail ones, so the Nosgoth material (originally written under the tentative presumption that the game would, indeed, be released) now needs to be edited and reshuffled to come in line. In most cases this entails that the affected content will be trimmed down and incorporated into the main article on Nosgoth, or relegated to behind-the-scenes/footnote sections, but it will take time to sort out given how busy we are at the moment. I'm assuming ParadoxicalOmen came across an article we scrapped and haven't gotten around to reintegrating elsewhere. In the meantime, we're still archiving any appropriate images and assets at the site gallery. Bear in mind, further, that the articles being "deleted" (reorganised) are entirely my own work, and/or the work of Baz and Raina – we don't have other regular editors from the community, though the door has always been wide open for anyone who wants to contribute.
    All i got from the wikia was a message that the "content was deleted"...so i was like "wth?!"
    Naturally i assumed this was after the cancellation was confirmed, but still there was no need to delete the content...there is so much interesting and cool stuff from Nosgoth.

Now that you said that you guys are re-organizing i'm more relaxed...i initially thought it was a simple deletion.

With this in mind, i continue my original idea of suggesting to add the Rahabim concept art to the wikia

Originally Posted by Razielim1993
    Clap, clap, clap...

Thank you

Originally Posted by ParadoxicalOmen
    All i got from the wikia was a message that the "content was deleted"...so i was like "wth?!"
    Naturally i assumed this was after the cancellation was confirmed, but still there was no need to delete the content...there is so much interesting and cool stuff from Nosgoth.

Now that you said that you guys are re-organizing i'm more relaxed...i initially thought it was a simple deletion.

With this in mind, i continue my original idea of suggesting to add the Rahabim concept art to the wikia
    Aye, as Aevum says, with the cancellation Nosgoth has drifted into a bit of a grey area, being both 'released' and 'cancelled', so we had a bit of a headache over its status and how to treat it, but essentially it will get condensed back into the original 'Nosgoth (game)' article - which will eventually build up into a rather lengthy piece on the game, while additional notes and sections concerning Nosgoth will be added or reframed on pages that are relevant.
    Don't worry too much, all of the 'deleted' content can still be retrieved through the 'history' functions and will be copied across in time and the images we have will remain in our gallery awaiting placement on the appropriate articles. The Rahabim image and a host of other images being uncovered will also make their way over eventually, but as Aevum also says the main enemy at the moment is time and manpower. Nosgoth will be gone in a couple of days so I'll be trying to grab as much as I can from the game before then. After that point I'll try to start the uploads and reconstruction, but saving stuff is the priority for the moment.
    As always contributions are generally welcomed.
    signature image
    Join us and help write the history of Nosgoth at the Legacy of Kain Wiki encyclopedia

@Bazielim
    Sounds great...if there is a way i can help let me know

Originally Posted by Heretic_13
    Clap, clap, clap...

Thank you
    Your welcome.