Thread: A Farewell To Arms - Nosgoth’s Final Days Are Upon Us

A Farewell To Arms - Nosgoth’s Final Days Are Upon Us

  1. #51
    Why Square Enix knows how to sell other games, but can't do the same with Nosgoth?
    Pick another company to develop the game. Maybe bigger and better. Make a good marketing moves.
    DO SOMETHING!!!

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lower Saxony, Germany
    Posts
    702
    Can we have at least some content of the characters we love so much? Like Pictures, sound bits or something like that? I'll miss my guys and gals on the battlefield... I will miss them so much *cries*
    signature image

  3. #53
    Originally Posted by Garfild_ru
    Why Square Enix knows how to sell other games, but can't do the same with Nosgoth?
    Pick another company to develop the game. Maybe bigger and better. Make a good marketing moves.
    DO SOMETHING!!!
    Yeah, I thought about this to. How a game with such a huge publisher behind it can die so easily ? And with such an amazing concept behind it ? It's simply because they didn't care enough, because they made it a F2P game expecting it to be a big cashgrab with tons of players giving them money for stupid chests. But it never became that, and they never did anything to make it better than that.

  4. #54
    if someone could gather up all the art and concept stuff released in a zip file that would be awesome. hopefully the youtube page is still around after this.

    also a release of the rahabim concept arts/possible final version/ test footage would be a good parting gift.

    this sucks. Nosgoth was the only online game I played and I don't like online stuff really. loved this game or hated it, it did justice to LOK. RIP nosgoth I shouldn't have to be saying that. sigh. cries.

  5. #55
    Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    Not even the Rahabim concept art? Did it at least get that far? What about my question about whether SE would ever allow Nosgoth's art assets in an SE Collective game?
    While I can't rule it out entirely. It's unlikely that Nosgoth's assets will be transferred to any other title.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Heathrow, London
    Posts
    758
    Well it's certainly a day of mixed emotions.

    On the one hand Nosgoth's development in recent times has not gone as well as we'd have liked, but on the other to have it end like this after so many of us have invested so much time into playing and helping the game is heartbreaking.

    For me Nosgoth has been a very personal journey of development. A little over three years ago I was a rabid fan of a long-dead franchise desperately trying to document as much as I could before it all faded - working in the dark and not knowing whether anyone even looked at any of it.

    In the time since we dug up the first hints of Nosgoth so much has changed and I feel I must offer my heartfelt thanks to the developers and publishers for trying to make this work, even in the end it didn't work out. I feel privileged to have met and befriended so many fantastic people through this project - from devs and publishers, to the marketers, the old-school lore hounds, the fans of the old and the new, the casuals, the competitives, the lovers ... and the haters. We've stood together, interacted, played, worked and heatedly debated the finer points of this for nearly three years... and yes as many may know I met the love of my life thanks to Nosgoth, so it's a bittersweet moment for us.

    (click image to enlarge)
    But if I've learnt nothing from this franchise it's this: nothing stays dead forever and there is always hope for the future however dark it can seem now.

    So thank you one and all for the memories and the experiences. Hope to see you all again soon. And remember this isn't goodbye, this isn't the end - it's just returning to the wheel to begin anew.
    Time Kain? Next Time.
    Last edited by Bazielim; 8th Apr 2016 at 16:39.
    signature image
    Join us and help write the history of Nosgoth at the Legacy of Kain Wiki encyclopedia

  7. #57
    Someone take all the information and all the images on the forums and save it perhaps post it on the wiki. Cause damn it if we're going to let them just them be deleted. All that work deserves better than that.

  8. #58
    it makes me sick how you people can get away with this, just because its online and not a material thing..

    if you was in the construction trade you would be known as Cowboy Builders and nobody would pay you nothing or say thanks for the good times.

    how can you call yourselves game developers when you cant understand the fact making games comes with bugs, which need to be fixed.

    nobody cared for chests, nobody cared for new maps much, nobody cared for vanguard or beast master or new skins..

    simple bug fixes could of saved the game and made it have huge player base which would roll in tons of money but you dont understand that?

    shameful of you.

    sell the game.

  9. #59
    Originally Posted by Oghamsmith
    While I can't rule it out entirely. It's unlikely that Nosgoth's assets will be transferred to any other title.
    And my question about the Rahabim concept art? I know you said they weren't fully realised in-game, but can we at least see the sketches? It's just for closure, plus I'd like to make some accurate (non-made-up) fan art.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

  10. #60
    Will your Nosgoth achievements stay on Steam or will they be removed?

  11. #61
    Originally Posted by Mister_Moo
    You guys are a bunch of idiots, If you just fix bugs THAT HAVE BEEN HERE FROM DAY ONE Old players will come back and play and the new players will stay...
    I really don't understand how game developers like you can make games with lots of potential and throw it away by only adding new "" that nobody wanted or asked for, which only brings even more bugs... literally how stupid are you people this game hasn't grown because you are not fixing this stuff.
    There are so many people who want to play this game but are tired of the bugs I.E getting stuck on walls, no damage because of a slope on the ground. cant aim and walk on stairs at same time. flying through the sky from climbing, really bad matchmaking, being able to fully stack.
    these are the reasons people leave the game... not because they don't want to play it or don't like it. people love this game but you ignore us when we give you this feedback. you say you fix stuff but you don't. or the fixes you do' do are nto what needs to be done. your'e priority's are all wrong.

    You guys should be fired!

    PLEASE SELL YOU'RE GAME TO A COMPANY WHO CARE, KNOW'S HOW TO FIX BUGS, LISTENS TO COMMUNITY AND CAN MAKE THE GAME PLAYABLE
    I am too sad and disappointed to write anything, you guys let me without words... But basically what he said, THERE ARE THOUSAND PLAYERS WANTING TO PLAY THIS GAME, BUT IT IS UNPLAYABLE!
    If you fixed the launcher and all the bugs introduced with BM about matchmaking and party system, then announce the BM release again you would get at least the double of players you have right now! Can't you see that THERE IS NO GAME LIKE NOSGOTH OUT THERE?

    I hope that all the people who actually cared and loved the project would pressure SquareEnix and Psyonix to SELL THE GAME TO ANOTHER COMPANY or at least RELEASE THE CODE IN SOME WAY so someone could finish this amazing, original, and umatched piece of art by the gaming world.

    I played this game for almost 1,000h and I need to find a replacement for this HUGE whole this is leaving me, I started using Steam because of this game, and I added 250 friends from Nosgoth, I really can't describe how much I am going to miss playing this incredible game, and make new strategies with the people I met here.

    SQUARE ENIX, you should be ashamed, of letting this unique game die. As they commented up there it could get (almost) to be the next League of Legends in terms of size of playerbase, as you would have no rival in the field. You should be ashamed, because it seems like you forget about your history. Seems like you don't remember when your company (Square Enix) faced bankruptcy and did the effort to release one more last game (Final Fantasy I) before they had to shut down. That game sold more than 2 million copies worldwide and is now regarded as one of the most influential and succesful role-playing games in history.

    I hoped you haven't lost the faith. And if you did, please let others carry on with this...

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lower Saxony, Germany
    Posts
    702
    Originally Posted by eldavimost
    I am too sad and disappointed to write anything, you guys let me without words... But basically what he said, THERE ARE THOUSAND PLAYERS WANTING TO PLAY THIS GAME, BUT IT IS UNPLAYABLE!
    If you fixed the launcher and all the bugs introduced with BM about matchmaking and party system, then announce the BM release again you would get at least the double of players you have right now! Can't you see that THERE IS NO GAME LIKE NOSGOTH OUT THERE?

    I hope that all the people who actually cared and loved the project would pressure SquareEnix and Psyonix to SELL THE GAME TO ANOTHER COMPANY or at least RELEASE THE CODE IN SOME WAY so someone could finish this amazing, original, and umatched piece of art by the gaming world.

    I played this game for almost 1,000h and I need to find a replacement for this HUGE whole this is leaving me, I started using Steam because of this game, and I added 250 friends from Nosgoth, I really can't describe how much I am going to miss playing this incredible game, and make new strategies with the people I met here.

    SQUARE ENIX, you should be ashamed, of letting this unique game die. As they commented up there it could get (almost) to be the next League of Legends in terms of size of playerbase, as you would have no rival in the field. You should be ashamed, because it seems like you forget about your history. Seems like you don't remember when your company (Square Enix) faced bankruptcy and did the effort to release one more last game (Final Fantasy I) before they had to shut down. That game sold more than 2 million copies worldwide and is now regarded as one of the most influential and succesful role-playing games in history.

    I hoped you haven't lost the faith. And if you did, please let others carry on with this...
    This!!! Guys, please do something! Don't let it die!!
    signature image

  13. #63
    Wow... never have I been so let down by a game, but that is only because I was lifted so high. Regarding the stated reason for shutting down (not enough players), I will say this: Absolutely ridiculous! The players definitely are out there. It is no wonder they are not playing, because Square-Enix, you failed to market your product. What an elementary mistake.

    I discovered Nosgoth by chance, just stumbling onto a free weekend notice on Steam in the summer of 2014. I may have ignored it if I had not played and loved Soul Reaver, thus recognizing the name. Immediately upon seeing the gameplay footage, I though "Oh my Elder God, this is so incredibly awesome!" I was instantly hooked. It is without a doubt my most-played multiplayer game ever, and I am not even one of your most dedicated. I wanted to share this game with whoever I could. I regret that I could not do so to any significant degree, as many of my friends are not gamers. But here's a problem I noticed the entire way: ever since day one, every single time I told someone about this game, they had NEVER HEARD OF IT. Think of all the players you would have had if only they knew! And how many more post-release, who for whatever reason don't participate in betas, but would have been excited to play the polished result!

    I always hoped that when the game was ready to release, the marketing engine would fire up and tell the world. This game is conceptually (and actually) amazing. I can never go back to symmetrical shooters. Despite having only Team Deathmatch pretty much this whole time, it never got old for me. The tactical variety, the intense team play, the fun abilities, the excellent artwork, it all kept me coming back. And you know what? The bugs never bothered me for more than a second. All right so I died a few more times because of some glitch. I had faith that it would be fixed in time, and besides that I was having fun. More fun than any other online game I have ever played. Even recently I was willing to restart my game and launcher multiple times and wait forever in the lobby to get some more of this unique action which I cannot find anywhere else.

    It is my greatest hope as a gamer that another publisher would invest into marketing this game to its huge potential audience and funding development of its final stages. Alas, I know this is but a futile wish. In my opinion, the bugs were never at fault. We who enjoyed this game the most always forgave them. Let me thank Psyonix for creating this still-rough yet uncanny gem, and providing the good times. A tear we shed for Nosgoth today.

  14. #64
    This is a real shame. The Legacy of Kain franchise deserves better than this and I hope it comes back from the dead someday.

    This was a good product, an addictive, novel and most importantly fun game. I had a great time playing it, it stood out against other more generic arena shooters and team based games. I don't know why it didn't take off or get the users it needed but it was a good product and feels a bit like it was wasted.

    Especially currently with the whole launcher debacle, making the game frankly unplayable.
    signature image

  15. #65

    Exclamation

    I still remember the first time I saw Nosgoth, the early alpha stages, I was so impressed seeing the characters coming to live. The first impression I got of the game were the vampire factions, more precisely 'Sentinels'. In my eyes it was an amazing experience seeing that a player will be able to feed on corpses and fly around above the enemy team.
    The entire idea of Nosgoth, as the game it is, and it formed to be as a concept was unique itself. There are millions of games in the same genre, but Nosgoth was the only so disctinctive game of them all, in my eyes. None of the other games introduced everything Nosgoth did.
    The entire idea of having, melee against ranged, the art, the concept following the Legacy of Kain and some iconic characters remastered.
    Many games fail to keep players playing the game without getting bored, and the mistakes such games make is introducing millions of new features, thinking that they make ppl more hooked up to the game itself. Nosgoth proved that having only few features is more entertaining and fun than anything else.
    World of Warcraft keeps feeding their game with tons of content, trying not to make it repeatable, but still left repeatable, while I consider Nosgoth more successful than Warcraft. I personally left Warcraft few years ago for Nosgoth, because Nosgoth gave all the joy of play I've always wanted to experience. The game itself might be repeatable, but that's the magic of playing online games, you might use the same abilities, but you face different people, with different playstyles, who play distinctively from one another and like this we challenge ourselves, our repeatable gameplay doesn't feel repeatable anymore.
    The greatest achievements are these little things, probably almost nobody else ever thought about. For me the online competetive Nosgoth project was an enourmous success.

    The only thing I fail to understand is why the best of the best, the most loved, always ends like this. The same happened with your fellow developers of The Witcher: Battle Arena, with many other amazing games, unique games. It sadness me to think that what ppl really like gets substracted with ease, while what repeats over and over again stays alive.

    Nosgoth shouldn't be taken down. Whoever has taken this decision, because of lack of confidence, because of fails in the organisation, because of fear, or because of disappointment of the popularity of the project, lack of support or anything else, has taken a wrong decision.
    I can say one thing for sure, and that is that publishers, developers, and teams in general working on games and taking decisions can only learn best from the experience of players - their own respective opinions.

    I feel like part of me has been taken away. That's how much I overattached myself through these almost 3 years being a player of Nosgoth, and I am not the only one.

    ---JMYNCE TM

  16. #66
    The cancellation of Nosgoth really shows us that Square Enix considered this game a finished one. Why would they stop during the beta phase otherwise ? The game is supposed to be in a testing phase isn't it ? You don't expect to have a huge playerbase during testing, am I right ? Especially when you leave the game in a broken state for so many weeks... They wanted to make profit really quick, thinking the game would advertise itself.

    You should have focus the effort on fixing the game, getting the real content out faster (i.e not the chests and skins) and get out of beta quickly while doing everything you can as a big publisher to advertise the game. But no, you thought this would be an easy cash grab, and that's why you killed the game.

    Try it, you'll see. Re-focus the effort on what's important and try to use your notoriety to advertise the game and you'll see. The way Square Enix and Psyonix let Nosgoth die is ridiculous, both of the companies behaved like amateurs... Sorry if this is harsh, but don't expect congratulations after killing such a wonderful and amazing game. No one at Psyonix or Square Enix even realize what they had created. They are no other game like this one (there's Natural Selection but it's not as fun as Nosgoth tbh). Shame on you guys, stop blaming the lack of players and face your own failure.

  17. #67
    I'm crying, litteraly. I've not been the most active guy on the forum but God knows I was playing a lot at this game. It was PURE fun and unique. I'm a LoK fan since the very first Blood Omen and when this game was announced, I cried like I'm doing right now. I was so happy to see a revival of the LoK universe I just talked about that to many of my friends who agrreed to join me in the warfare. It was an awesome sensation to retrieve old cities like Provance and Freeport and news ones like Valeholm and Sommerdamm. It was awesome to see for the very first time the Razielim and the other clans at their peek. The ambiance, the music, the sounds... It was like a dream revived ten years after Legacy of Kain : Defiance and I wanted to thank every single one of you guys to make this thing happenning.

    But well, now here we are, another canceled game, another deception, another nail in the franchise's coffin. Nosgoth has never been officialy released, so what will happen to all the lore you guys created? Will it simply go to trash like Dark Prophecy and the too many other games? Are we really returning to square one on this? And speaking of square, I have something to say to SE. I was 100% in the game, but the fact that you SE published it gave me a wrong feeling about this. Guess I was right. I never played Tomb Raider, I never played Final Fantasy or any other game you had, except LoK and Nosgoth. Guess what, I will not begin today, not after the decision you made. I was forgiving every single mistake, every single bug because I was thinking that you guys were going to fix it all and make one of the betetr games ever released. I was like : I'll continue to play, I'm loyal to this franchise, I'm loyal to LoK, I'll support it every way I can. Well...

    You guys remember some months ago the news about the interview of Michael Brinker stating that there's a 50/50 chance of a new LoK single-player game? It reminded me of Kain's coin. Well, I'll quote Raziel on this one : "The coin you tossed has struck the earth. Now you must abide by its outcome."

    Thank you for all the joy, thank you for the dreams. Shame on you for not listening to us, shame on you for your actual decision. A part of me has been taken away and it's hurting like hell.

    Sell the franchise, that's the only possibility left.
    Last edited by Cradlis; 8th Apr 2016 at 17:40.

  18. #68
    I truly am sad its my birthday so this is a terrile gift.

    despite whay ogham said about releaseing any content I STIL THINK we should get the concept art for the rahabim IF it even got that far. even really rough sketches would be fine.

    and despite everyone still complaining how its unplayable? I run this game on a garage LAPTOP at the lowest settings possible and it runs smooth as butter for me. ON A LAPTOP! the launcher worked fine for me. sorry if some of you had prolems ut clearly it must be your rigs. if I can run it (once again) on a garbage laptop, and it runs fine. then it isn't Psys fault.

    the fact that SE forced AAA stuff on a non AAA game like leagues etc. was a big no no. sure 1 or 2 leagues wouldn't be bad but doing them back to back was the problem. WE ARE LEGION. LOK fans are strong! we play this game, we love this game, SE should have focused on US and worry about the other people later. hell we alone could keep this game running forever with our dedication alone.

    a sad day indeed.

  19. #69
    Originally Posted by calypso-694
    I truly am sad its my birthday so this is a terrile gift.

    despite whay ogham said about releaseing any content I STIL THINK we should get the concept art for the rahabim IF it even got that far. even really rough sketches would be fine.

    and despite everyone still complaining how its unplayable? I run this game on a garage LAPTOP at the lowest settings possible and it runs smooth as butter for me. ON A LAPTOP! the launcher worked fine for me. sorry if some of you had prolems ut clearly it must be your rigs. if I can run it (once again) on a garbage laptop, and it runs fine. then it isn't Psys fault.

    the fact that SE forced AAA stuff on a non AAA game like leagues etc. was a big no no. sure 1 or 2 leagues wouldn't be bad but doing them back to back was the problem. WE ARE LEGION. LOK fans are strong! we play this game, we love this game, SE should have focused on US and worry about the other people later. hell we alone could keep this game running forever with our dedication alone.

    a sad day indeed.
    "As long as a single one of us stands, we are legion." - Kain

    We will not forget, we are still hoping for a new game. SE can't find more loyal players in the world then those of LoK. It s a sad day indeed.

  20. #70
    After like 3 weeks in this state, it's not a surprise, but I would be lying if I would say I'm not shocked and sad also. But this further proves the theory I had for a while and talked with other people about:

    You the developers, intentionally ran this game into the mud. The reasons are mostly unknown to us, my guess is it was a mixture of being worn out with the game after over 2 years and being unable to get the necessary work done with the little man power and funds you had to work with slash got provided by SE.

    So you intentionally crammed the game with countless of ridiculous bugs in literally every imaginable segment of the game to make it almost unplayable. And when the SE supervisor checked the numbers, he was like "that's not gonna cut it". Because obviously, higher traffic/purchases were expected after the biggest update nosgoth ever recieved went live.
    I don't want to believe this was a planned, longterm decision. Thus my reasoning above.

    I'm confident if you would've taken community feedback into consideration and focused on eliminating bugs which plagued the game for "ages", nosgoth would be in a solid state right now, like 2k/3k concurrent players online, potentially alot more if properly released.
    Alot of mistakes were made along the way. One that still boggles my mind was when you started heavily marketing the game late 2014/early 2015 when the state of the game was nowhere near being ready to be played by a large audience. Or pumping out 10K dollars every month when at the same time you're short on actual developers.

    Nevertheless, thank you for this amazing game. Its unique gameplay is fantastic, nothing comparable is out there.
    And thank you also for this unique community, where pretty much everyone knows eachother. I made more steamfriends in nosgoth than from any other game. The love for this game welded together.
    I'm frustrated thinking I'm supposed to play casualwatch in the future as replacement.

    Btw.: Does anyone know some one who has 10 million bucks laying around to be able to buy the franchise and continue to properly develop the game? Or some one start a kickstarter to rescue Nosgoth, I don't know. We got to figure something out! :P
    Last edited by OMGfriedbacon; 8th Apr 2016 at 18:19.

  21. #71
    I know I shouldn't be that surprised, but I was extremely shocked to hear about this. With the Beastmaster update only a couple weeks ago, there were strong implications of the game being moved out of beta soon, as well as discussions about the Rahabim. [Which I was immensely looking forward to seeing how the devs would make them look and work for the game.]

    Of course I'm extremely sad about it, because I've been a gigantic LoK nerd for a long time and was very into this game as a result. It's been a pretty big part of my life [sucking up most of my free time] for 2 years and feels as if there's now an empty void. I normally don't like games like this, but this was such a great game and made some pretty rad friends in the process. [Unfortunately, this was the only game we had in common.]

    There really was a pretty good playerbase. A good number of people were taking a break till the Beastmaster update came out. When it did and they heard that half the players couldn't even get into the game or party with friends, they were waiting for it to be patched to come back. With the recent bugs, many players were waiting on that patch to be able to play period or were waiting to be able to play with friends.

    The game was moving in the right direction, I feel. Till this BM update, I didn't really experience any major or game-breaking bugs like there were during closed beta or even early open beta. But the game was virtually unadvertised. I'm not sure if SE was hoping the referral program would advertise itself or what.
    Add to it, that the bad decision to have real money as prizes for League. Giving out runes would of been a better choice and use that money to further develop and advertise the game properly.

    On the other hand, I'm a little pissed about the rushed decision. [I'm assuming so, because the BM update strongly hinted at the game being moved out of beta soon and talk since then of future plans.] What about those of us who actually paid for the game by getting a Founder's Pack before it was f2p? We bought a game we're no longer going to be able to play? Not asking for a refund, but some sort of reimbursement in the SE store or something would be nice so the money used to buy the game that was taken away isn't wasted.


    All that aside...I really hope something changes and this game can be brought back. Sell to someone who want to make this work.
    I really enjoyed being able to play and wish it was going to be around more long-term. I had alot of great times and met some really awesome people.

    Ryan and Oghamsmith, thanks for all your hard work to try and keep the community updated the best you could. I know you were limited in what you were able to announce and help with, personally. I know you would of done more if it was within your power.
    And thanks a ton for helping me out with my project. It's a shame it ended up being a waste of time. I was really looking forward to keeping up with it for years to come. But the time you took to help meant alot to me.
    signature image

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    18
    This is the end of an era

    Nosgoth was the first pc game I really got into. The only game that got me to stick around and now you're taking it away from me.
    I really hope its possible to revert this decision. It isnt too late if you would just get rid of the launcher and fix the matchmaking bug.

    I want to be mad but i cant. I'm just sad, really sad.
    I'll miss you guys.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1
    Such a Shame...R.I.P.

    Another good game killed by strange decisions.

    Feels like I lost a chance to see the future of the whole LoK series.

    I'll miss this game.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,526
    I'm not gonna lie, I'm tearing up a little as I type this.

    Many of you know me and I know many of you, I'm among the many that have been here since the early days of closed alpha. I can honestly say this is currently the longest relationship I've ever been in; and I'm broken up to hear it is ending. I don't regret any of the time I invested in the game or on the forum; and I don't even care about the money I spent on cosmetics to set myself apart in the game or on new computer hardware to improve my experience. What really kills me, just drives the knife deep into my back while twisting it good and hard so I really feel it is what could have been.

    I was among the many LoK fans that first hated the idea of Nosgoth, thinking that it would never work; but you guys convinced me it could and made me believe in this, which just makes it feel all the more like a cruel joke.

    We were on the verge of reaching the biggest milestone in this game's history with the introduction of the final vampire clan. Now I'm left wondering what if anything will live on. Will the lore around the factions, clans, and classes live on as established lore, I think it deserves to?

    I'm not gonna nitpick over what could have made the difference, although how can you say it is ending because of low player population when advertising for this game has always been next to nonexistent?

    I'll end by saying that I'm gonna miss this game. I'm gonna miss all the amazingly talented and skilled players I've met in the game and on the forum. As an LoK fan I can't help but fear that this might just be the final nail in the coffin for the series; but if it is I'm glad to have had a chance to have some say (however small) in what might just be the last bit of lore to be added. I hope to see you all again some day. When my fears are proven false and a new game emerges, with Nosgoth as it's multiplayer.
    Last edited by GenFeelGood; 8th Apr 2016 at 19:22.

  25. #75
    Thanks for over a year of fun with a great game.

    Well, this is the worst Friday of my life.

Page 3 of 15 First First 123456713 ... Last