Page 15 of 15 First First ... 51112131415

Thread: A Farewell To Arms - Nosgoth’s Final Days Are Upon Us

A Farewell To Arms - Nosgoth’s Final Days Are Upon Us

Originally Posted by Louves
    The "lack of audience" is obviously a lie and most of us know that since the announcement. Too bad we will never know the real reason.
    Oh, the real reason is easy enough to figure. Psyonix seems to have jumped ship for Rocket League.
    After the forum goes down, I can be found on Steam, Twitter, and Facebook.

Hey guys! I got some great news for you
    I built a forum to keep the memories alive and will be added to Lucys (Lucinvampire) Website when she's done with sorting some stuff. But you already can sign up to the Board and start discussing things if you like to
    Please bear with me, it is not perfect, yet. But it works

Link: http://tales-of-nosgoth.freediscussion.net/
    signature image

Give us the source code of the game, so we can continue to play with it !

Originally Posted by Falheim
    Give us the source code of the game, so we can continue to play with it !
    It would more than likely be a violation of the agreement they signed with Epic Games to use the Unreal engine. It shares code with all games built using that and presumably Rocket League in particular. It would make hacking any of those games extremely easy and put many studios and players at risk. There's no way they'd legally be allowed to do that.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

i miss nosgoth even so bugged and uncomfortable. nosgoth gameplay + other engine + rational improvements = great game.
    i still remember that scary-attractive atmosphere of nosgoth.

Page 15 of 15 First First ... 51112131415