Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Leagues Beta 6.0 Rewards Are On Their Way

Leagues Beta 6.0 Rewards Are On Their Way

Originally Posted by Oghamsmith

(click image to enlarge)

Branded with a symbol that never quite stops shifting in the light, Tyrants marked by the Leagues symbol have shown that they have what it takes to dominate the battlefield.

League rewards for League Beta 6.0 are currently being sent to qualifying players around the globe. The Tyrant skin and keys will arrive over the next couple of hours, while Eternal players should receive an email from ESL next week, asking them for the account into which they want their winnings paid.

Congratulations to everyone who managed to secure a prize!
    'while Eternal players should receive an email from ESL next week, asking them for the account into which they want their winnings paid '

Still haven't received an email? Have the rewards been disbanded? Knowing it will spend me a lot of waiting.

Originally Posted by JesyMynce
    'while Eternal players should receive an email from ESL next week, asking them for the account into which they want their winnings paid '

Still haven't received an email? Have the rewards been disbanded? Knowing it will spend me a lot of waiting.
    Eternal players should receive an email from ESL on Sunday about their reward.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Originally Posted by Oghamsmith
    Eternal players should receive an email from ESL on Sunday about their reward.
    The ESL email said the "we will send out the Nosgoth 6.0 payments on 2nd May" - today is the 4th and I haven't received anything yet.

I believe their member of staff in charge of prizing distribution has been out ill over the last couple of days. ESL is working to get prizing out to you all as soon as they can. I would imagine that you should have it within the next week.

And still no news...

Are you sure their staff member is just ill? Could it be he's dead or got fired?

Is there any point to delivering in game items as rewards if there isn't going to be a game after the 31st of May?

I still didn't get money for Nosgoth League 5.0 when that is going to happen ?

Hi there everyone.

The in-game rewards were delivered quite some time ago. ESL League rewards should have been sent out on Friday at the latest. I'm following up with ESL to find out what the current status is.

@BIZGER

Same for me, I just got money for 1 League and my friend Squirtle got it from both. I hope there was just a misunderstanding or it got somehow delayed.

Thank you Oghamsmit that you are still helping us to recieve the money !

Hi guys,

I've heard back from ESL and they've sent out the majority of the prize money across all seasons. They have been back in touch with some players who didn't provide the correct payment details, so be sure to double check your mail boxes for additional mail from ESL.

If you still haven't received a payment, please feel free to respond to the email address that originally asked you for your payment details. They should be able to clarify the situation.

All the best,
    Oghamsmith

Page 2 of 2 First First 12