Thread: Capture the Body queue broken?

Capture the Body queue broken?

Capture the Body queue broken?

Was able to play the first day or two and then it stopped working and now just says Looking for best match... On all servers. Would of liked to be able to actually play this game mode but nvm.

Edit: Worked after a couple restarts. But it should be noted that you will get Looking for Best Match if you try to queue in a party for CtB you cannot play. That is if you are brave enough to go through the process of getting into a party.
    In Game name/Steam: {WLπ} Paget Brewster
    Alchemist/Deciever/Tyrant/Sentinel

We managed to find a couple of matches last night whilst being partied, had a good couple of minutes wait though (on EU server) at peak time.

That said though, if someone leaves the match we’ve waited half the game for the slot to get filled, which is very frustrating.

3. I didn't manage to get into one single CTB today.
    It just swims around in the matchmaking pool for ages until some message pops up that it could not connect to the servers of the group system and I should connect my SEM-Acc with my Steam-Acc, even though I currently play in the version without Steam.

TDM works without those problems.

Edit:
    After I get the issue message I can't find TDM games either, until I restart the game. No success with CTB still.
    Last edited by enkaku-silence-; 6th Apr 2016 at 12:44.

Took us over 5 mins to find a lobby for CtB match last night :/