Thread: Bug or an error?

Bug or an error?

I think you pretty much answered your own question there, lol. It's either a bug or an error. I can't tell if you spawned outside/below the map of if it's just not being rendered. It could be a corrupt/missing environment file, but with the state the game's been in lately, it's anyone's guess.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

I didn't spawn under the map,i played the whole game like that.The walls were there cuz i kept hitting them but i didn't see them.The point is,has any1 encountered this bug? Is it from my pc or a new nosgoth bug?

Originally Posted by LegacyOfKayn
    I didn't spawn under the map,i played the whole game like that.The walls were there cuz i kept hitting them but i didn't see them.The point is,has any1 encountered this bug? Is it from my pc or a new nosgoth bug?
    I don't think I've seen it myself.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

This is mental! I've not heard or seen the game loading like that myself. Like vampmaster says it looks like the game isn't loading files correctly.

Well this doesn't appear to be such a big problem cuz i see not alot of ppl had this,as for me,after i restarted game and launcher everything was ok so i guess this happens very rareley and it's not game breaking so it's not high prority.Still it's a bug so it doesn't hurt to post it

Originally Posted by LegacyOfKayn
    Still it's a bug so it doesn't hurt to post it
    Most definitely and one of the most confusing bugs going!