Thread: Where's everybody?

Where's everybody?

Question Where's everybody?

Everybody is somewhere but there has been a big decrease in posts since the move.. Is anybody still out there posting? There's usually only one post per day and thats not to good since this place could turn into a desert wasteland when it goes to zero posts per day I hope this place lights up again.

Smile

The bright side is that current state of this forum gives you a great opportunity of getting a life, go for a walk, work out, study, make friends, make love and so forth... This forum isn't everything there is in the world and so don't mourn it's stagnation.
    V I S I O N T H I N G, rest in peace.

That can't be right...

I thought life was merely the sum of a fast internet connection, a large hard-drive to store pictures, a sweatsock and K-Y jelly?

And people call me narrow-minded...

Seriously though, a lot of us just didn't realise the change-over was happening, and personally I don't a have a lot of time left over in the school holidays for my computer. Between eating, sleeping, working and getting drunk there isn't time for much else.

Hello

/me waves.

You don't like it, you fix it!

Go make a mod, a skin, a new website, anything! Make us some news!

Originally posted by NZrevenge
    That can't be right...

I thought life was merely the sum of a fast internet connection, a large hard-drive to store pictures, a sweatsock and K-Y jelly?

And people call me narrow-minded...
    You are narrow-minded!! You need the latest graphics card to play Startopia so it looks as real as you. THAT is life at it's fullest...

<Begins to drool.>

Oooh, pretty graphics...
    "I stepped out, I did not step down."- Volrath The Fallen

Rolleyes

YOU FORGOT COMPUTER STORES!!
    Come to my startopia website!
    The Startopian Station! or here maybe.

Well I work in one, so I get to spend 20+ hours a week in one during the school holidays and get paid for it.

Did I mention I get all my games really cheap and I get as long as I want to pay it off?

Did I also mention we already have a fast internet connection and a large hard-drive at work? The nearby pharamacy sells K-Y jelly, and the Farmers across from us in the mall sells plenty of different socks. We stock video cards at work too...

If only I didn't have that bloody "school" thing wasting so much of my time...

Question

Sheesh, A guy goes off to do other things for a month or maybe two and the whole forums change.

I wondered what was going on when the link in my favourites didn't work.

Well welcome back anyway! I'd tell ya the name of our new digs but someone is bound to call me wrong. Besides, at any moment Ghyron will come along and write in really big letters and get frustrated that the rest of us are still getting it wrong...

Master_Ryan, that "You are an idiot" site in your sig ROCKS!... I love it! "You are an idiot! Ha-haha-hahaha-ha! Aha-hahaha-ha! You are an idiot! Ha-haha-hahaha! Aha-hahaha-ha!"

Nothing like a dose of reality to get you laughing I suppose...

Originally posted by NZrevenge
    That can't be right...

Just asking....what is K-Y jelly??? Or is it some obscure foreign thing?

Well... um... You're 14 right?

Have you had that whole traumatic "birds and the bees" thing from your parents yet? If so, then lets just say when the two little lovebirds get together and enjoy each others company, they sometimes need to... protect themselves from... making babies...

K-Y jelly doesn't offer that protection, but it... smooths things along when you do... when the birds do... protect themselves... Um... Yeah.

Welcome to Oampen Sector Glaw, kool_kats_rule.

K-Y jelly is probably Turdite & Memau jelly. Encoded to look innocent...

edit: just as i thought

So in other words you don't know either.

It's alright, I didn't know until a few years ago, and I'm 18 now... That'd be 16-ish. Come back to me then and ask.

Too late... i'm 19.

Okay, so then I need to learn how to add (or is it subtract?)...

kool_kats_rule, cover your eyes. Pinky the Cow, K-Y is lubricant.

Smile

I've got it from that 'bumble bee tragedy' already, you may as well delete that extremely offensife and extraordinarily rude word .