Thread: reporting server issues in the last few weeks

reporting server issues in the last few weeks

reporting server issues in the last few weeks

hello SE team, hope someone read this.
    I had collected a report of all my games in the last weeks, i just show you what happened in the last days but it always happen like this:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=656468991

30 March:
    -log in to the game, get the message ""There was a problem connecting to the party system servers. Please ensure that your steam account is linked to your Square Enix membership account and try again.", press OK, try to search a game, same message, exit the game
    -log in to the game, new message: "your SE account is not linked to steam acccount", exit the game
    -finish the game, second game works
    -3rd game, in the second round the game freezed and i were kicked in the main menu with the message "unable to connect the server"
    -4th game, it woks

31 march:
    -can't even log in to the game, launcher is broken with the message "bad gathaway", close the launcher
    -bad gathaway again
    -relogging the game, start a match: in the second round it freezed: unable to connect the server

1 April, today:
    -relog in to the game, message of problem connecting the party system
    -relog in to the game, message of problem connecting the party system
    -relog and start a game, loading screen for 2 minutes, then kicked in the main menu "unable to connect the server
    -still unable to connect, so i exit the game and relog
    -start a game: it works for the first round, then freezed in the second, "unable to connect server"

I CAN'T KEEP ON LIKE THIS
    Are you even trying to fix this? this goes on from weeks, the latest update didn't do nothing for this server issues.

I wanted to buy a new skin for Bestmaster, i don't think i will spend a single penny if this situation goes on

Yup. Pretty much sums up the current we need to go through in order to play one game. Add to this the fact that parties are broken, making it impossible to play with friends, and you have the perfect recipe for an unplayable game.

You're upsetting current players AND you're discouraging new players FFS. This isn't good for the game, this isn't good for the players.

We're not asking much. Just an acknowledgement of the problems described countless times on official and Steam forums. Or even an honest "Nosgoth isn't our priority anymore, don't expect us to be concerned" (because that's the vibe you're giving right now). Give us something, and not only "look ! We've got a tattoo for the Tyrant !!!! Aren't you happy ??"...

update:
    -log in to the game, have the message "you are not logged in to the Nosgoth launcher, please exit and log in to the launcher" (HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE IN GAME IF I AM NOT LOGGED IN TO THE LAUNCHER??????)
    -logged in again, black screen in the main menu, forced to sto the program
    -same message "you are not logged in to the Nosgoth launcher,", i close the louncher and retried
    -logged in, have the message "There was a problem connecting to the party system servers", i exit the game
    -you are not logged in to the Nosgoth launcher, so i exit and close also the launcher
    -now black screen on the launcher, i closed once again it
    -launcher black screen, again and again