Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: (mini)State of Play - March 2016

(mini)State of Play - March 2016

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    Truthfully I just want to be able to play without stress of restarting the game constantly and play with my friends (as a team)...
    This, this, this and this... Just this. Be able to play and invite friends without any trouble. Just no more thousands of restart to get a game without having the account error, and no more broken parties. Just this. No skins, no leagues, no premature launch. Acknowledge those issues and fix them quickly. And keep your playerbase in the loop for Raziel's sake ! I won't play until this gets fixed, because a multiplayer PvP game where I can't create a party with friends is just an awful game, sorry.

The thing that make me really angry is they some days ago says "Hey, we are working in Rahabim class" creating hype by the fans and make them hope for at least a shiloutte of the class for the State of Play, and then they don't annunce NOTHING.
    Of corse another thing make me angry is the new skin. A lot of games and time used for reach Blood for a IDENTICAL skin of the regular Turelim skin... at least if you will make a poor prizes, make you must reach silver rank, NOT BLOOD, because this prize is really lame if you campare it with the first 3 prizes.

Originally Posted by Zarxiel93
    Of corse another thing make me angry is the new skin. A lot of games and time used for reach Blood for a IDENTICAL skin of the regular Turelim skin... at least if you will make a poor prizes, make you must reach silver rank, NOT BLOOD, because this prize is really lame if you campare it with the first 3 prizes.
    Probably because someone at SE saw how the Leagues were doing, saw it was retaining a regular player base, saw the prizes they were giving away, and decided that the prizes were too good so they needed to tone down what the artists were doing and put the good skins in chests. Perhaps the artists are working on whatever art they need to release the game or the next class. All we do is speculate on the forums.

this is already embarassing enough.. 2 weeks... FIX the game.

The game is even worste than 2 weeks ago.. now i need to restart 10 times also to play solo.

for real.. i dont think u guys realized what is happening with your game, this is just completely insane! really! PLEASE just try to play the game with a friend.. try it!
    Last edited by Sasha_Vykos; 1st Apr 2016 at 18:41.

Originally Posted by TheDreamcrusher
    Probably because someone at SE saw how the Leagues were doing, saw it was retaining a regular player base, saw the prizes they were giving away, and decided that the prizes were too good so they needed to tone down what the artists were doing and put the good skins in chests. Perhaps the artists are working on whatever art they need to release the game or the next class. All we do is speculate on the forums.
    It's entirely possible, and to be completely honest I wasn't expecting them to produce a brand new, entirely original and 100% awesome skin every month. I'm fine with them being slight alterations and recolours. But if they spend little time preparing the reward, we shouldn't spend a lot of time fighting for it. For me this season's reward took a record number of 80 (!) games to get. That's about 20 hours spent in the game, probably more (!!!!). Compare that to, say, Hearthstone, which lets you have a nifty cardback at rank 20, which is achieved with next to zero sweat...

Originally Posted by Sasha_Vykos
    this is already embarassing enough.. 2 weeks... FIX the game.

The game is even worste than 2 weeks ago.. now i need to restart 10 times also to play solo.

for real.. i dont think u guys realized what is happening with your game, this is just completely insane! really! PLEASE just try to play the game with a friend.. try it!
    And yet someone else begging you to LOOK AT THE BROKEN PARTIES... Like he/she said, just try to play with a friend. You'll see how embarrassing the state of the game is.

Enough with the "look at the cool skins !", "look at how awesome the last update was ! BM is cool ! oooh", just stop. It's disrespectful, really. You just ignore our feedback while your game is still unplayable. Yes, unplayable ! Tired of it

Originally Posted by WWidow
    TBH I don't care how many ppl are working on it. This does not mean anything. F.e."Rust" is being made by just a few programmers and artists and they manage to fix major bugs within 24 hours, release patches every week and there's never a time you cant play the game for multiple weeks.
    Rust is also not under some corporate thumb. The dev team doubles as publisher.

But something's definitely not great in Psyonixland...At least when it comes to Nosgoth.

Not much said...only thing new is the Tyrant skin and CTB mode.

Skin is meh, which is good cause i couldn't play Leagues and get it, due to match-making bugs from update...

CTB is nice, i like this mode...too bad i can't play due to match-making bugs from update...

...Also weren't there supposed to be like beta banners coming? It was mentioned in the Beastmaster update...

(May have missed something on that, due to not being here and all).

Really?That's it?No bug fixes?The game is broken 3 weeks.Unplayable.Leagues finished, how?I mean how after the update you it up and you closed it?Final rank places aren't what they supposed to be.Points were lost, players went down places for nothing.You think this is fair?How can u make winners out of a broken and unplayed event cause everybody who would play these weeks would get +1 for win and -14 for loss plus the -x points and lost games they got from nothing.The real league lasted 2 weeks and instead of fixing that and the other problems you caused, you post about state of play like everything is fine and you did a good job.Now listen here.I never got my full prize the first time i was in eternal.I swallowed it.I never got an email or my prize the second time i was eternal, guess what i swallowed it again.I see people complain and you don't even answer neither try to fix the problems.Fine again.But waiting 3 weeks to be able to play and instead of apologies and fixes we get this we did good last month and everybody is happy?Sorry but enough is enough.This game had potentials and that's the sad thing about it.Well charts say it all.Playerbase goes down every month.Well done once again
    Last edited by Bazielim; 2nd Apr 2016 at 08:17.

Im Happy that ctb Returned, but i was not able to play its yesterday i got frustradet, because the Game was chrashing so much, and atm the Servers are offline, that aside the BM is FUN to Play

seriously it's not funny anymore. not even a response here to all the screams of the community on this state of play.

party system is worse than ever.

even playing solo can take up to like 10 restarts.

league just ended without ever adressing WTF is actually going on. i have like 40 more lost games and lots of pointlosses since the beastmaster update without ever playing ranked after this messy patch. in my case it was a 25$ difference. it may not be much but still i am pissed because if you advertise and hand out 10.000 (!) Dollars you should REALLY try to get your game together.

the communication with the community is absolutely terrible, so many asked quetions on the forum, on steam, everywhere but litterally no response to any of them, hell not even on this post.
    the discord server does more for the community then you right now.

and i don't like to be salty and i have no idea how it 's like to be a game developer, but i know that there is no excuse for not communicating with your players and letting us know what is going on.

you have such a passionate and loyal community and they all love the game because when everything works this game is absolutely AWESOME.

DON'T M E S S IT UP.
    Last edited by Bazielim; 4th Apr 2016 at 09:25. Reason: Tou #3

Originally Posted by trollmeharderpsyonix

and i don't like to be salty and i have no idea how it 's like to be a game developer, but i know that there is no excuse for not communicating with your players and letting us know what is going on.

you have such a passionate and loyal community and they all love the game because when everything works this game is absolutely AWESOME.

DON'T M E S S IT UP.
    This. We don't ask for impossible things. If you need time to get around the current problems, fine. But not acknowledging them and go silent while the majority of the comments here and on Steam are based on gamebreaking bugs, that's unacceptable.

It feels like you're sabotaging the game or like you simply don't care. Either way, it's disrespectful, and I don't care if it's Psyonix fault, SE fault, it doesn't concern me. Me and all my friends have given up on the game for a week now. Don't you care ? AT ALL ? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO CREATE PARTIES WITH FRIENDS ! And sometimes, alone for that matter.
    And it's not like we're screaming without giving much details. Myself and a lot of other players reported exactly what kind of bugs they were experiencing regarding parties. You have those information everywhere on the forums.

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    ...Also weren't there supposed to be like beta banners coming? It was mentioned in the Beastmaster update...

(May have missed something on that, due to not being here and all).
    Those banners are going to be released when Nosgoth comes out of beta and is fully released. I'm hoping that the mentioning of it doesn't mean they are planning to soon, because it's not even close to being ready. When every major update takes the game 3 steps backwards...
    signature image

Originally Posted by Sirfy1
    Those banners are going to be released when Nosgoth comes out of beta and is fully released. I'm hoping that the mentioning of it doesn't mean they are planning to soon, because it's not even close to being ready. When every major update takes the game 3 steps backwards...
    Thank you muchly I’ve kinda lost track of everything the last few weeks.

No offence but that Tyrant skin so isn't worth playing Leagues for. It's just the default with a flashing tattoo thing. Why not do a palette swap of a Sentinel or Summoner skin instead? Like Hammerhead Husk but make it dark grey & black & red. Or that Summoner skin no one really uses with the green leather & half her face is white. Make the leather dark red & give her a Melchahim banner round her waist.
    Orange liches from Blood Omen in Nosgoth asap pls

How I (and my computer) feel when playing Nosgoth:

Page 2 of 2 First First 12