Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sapienza will release April 29th. (Rumour)

Sapienza will release April 29th. (Rumour)

It's the final Friday of the month. It's as close as IO / Square Enix can get to delaying / pushing back the Sapienza level without outright "delaying" it. I'm almost certain this is what's going to happen. I'm losing hope here, especially without any news on the elusive target, which has already been pushed way back last minute.

Honestly. I would not be so soru to be pesimistic here.
    It is important to realize how is each content created. Creating the whole level (modleing, texturing, scripting, testing,...) is really time consuming. It takes month to create them. At January they announced the monthly March - September release callendar. So at that time they had to see it as realistic.
    And it is not realistic to estimate they spent few years cerating one first level and they were like "ok. One level took us several years, lets build once per month now".
    But this I want to point out, that level themselsf are probably already created. I would gues and least Italy and Morroco are 100% done. And rest of them if in late stages of development already. So there is no good reason to delay them. Because these were prepared in advance. It is unrealistic they released the game in March without having April content ready.

On the other hand the game way eleased with few bugs. And they need to fix them. This is something you can do only after the bugs are found. And it can take some time. So it can postpone for example Elusive targets. Considering these are one-time-only oportunity, releasing them before solving related bugs is too risky.

But If you believe that development of the Italy level is waiting for the Elusive target to be released, than you are 100% wrong. The fact they are not ready for Elusive Targets due to bugs doest not mean they dont have realy Italy level, where same bug would not cause such issues. (and may be fixed by the release)

i stated last week this would probably be the case. this online experiment has been a great test and tease but the errors, issues and delayed content without even a hint as to when we can expect the next installment tells the tale of a cake thats nowhere near ready to come out the oven....as well as a baker that might be sniffing a bit too much in the vanilla extract.

give us Sapienza, shut down the online project all together and perfect the disc version to be released between September and December. we dont need the other levels for this experiment, we know the game is good.....just make it perfect and give it to us when its done.

until then, Metal Gear Solid GROUND ZEROES is on psn right now for 4.99 and im GONNA BUY IT!!!!

We'll tell you the exact, and accurate date, later this week.

just Please tell me its not being released after April 15th *____*

You shouldn't have made that the title; that's just your opinion, but it's stated as fact and will mislead a lot of people.

(click image to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post
    You shouldn't have made that the title; that's just your opinion, but it's stated as fact and will mislead a lot of people.
    Yeah, that's what I thought after my read through.

wouldnt it be funny is hes right though???? i mean it wouldnt be funny because i wouldnt be laughing.....it wouldnt be a laughing matter.....it would be a very anger enducing situation.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEFROMTHECRABZ View Post
    wouldnt it be funny is hes right though???? i mean it wouldnt be funny because i wouldnt be laughing.....it wouldnt be a laughing matter.....it would be a very anger enducing situation.
    It would be sad if he is right, but we shall just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post

Yup, I got click-baited.
    signature image

Released next week please.

The 26th it will be released.

I told you all.

TERRIBLE.

im erasing the game from my system, i cant even stomach this Paris map anymore.....and now we gotta wait 4 MORE WEEKS for Italy???? im done. cant even describe my disappointment right now. Bye Guys.

Bye Guys.
    Bye. See you next month.

YOU WONT SEE ME EVERR!!!!!!!

*takes ball and runs home*

Quote Originally Posted by MrPainless View Post
    The 26th it will be released.
    Source please?

YOU WONT SEE ME EVERR!!!!!!!

*takes ball and runs home*
    Ah. Already back with us? Welcome. Welcome. And I almost thought you left.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Tobias_Rieper View Post
    Source please?

https://twitter.com/Hitman

https://www.facebook.com/hitman/?fref=ts
    Last edited by MrPainless; 31st Mar 2016 at 19:23.

They'd release it sooner but they want to make sure there's no bugs! Lmao
    The news on the elusive target is that it's so elusive even the devs can't find it! Hahaha

That sucks, but thanks.

The title could be updated since we know the date.

I'd hate to be that person, but they did say Sapienza would arrive in April; they never said the first week of April. I don't really know where all the frustration is coming from. That's what happens when you let yourself drown in your own speculation. It sucks that it's the last week of the month, but oh well.

(click image to enlarge)

Unacceptable.

Terrible.

Awful.

Im Calling My Lawyer.

Unacceptable.

Terrible.

Awful.

Im Calling My Lawyer.

(click image to enlarge)

April 26th.

Waiting for the inevitable backlash...

(Can we just make a thread for popcorn eating gifs?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast