Thread: Travis, your attention please?

Travis, your attention please?

When will we be receiving more info in regards to a patch, the Sapienza release date and when we will get our requiem pack back? I'm growing a bit impatient waiting for further information.

Thanks for your time.

You might have been better off sending him a direct PM, unless you're considering this a worldwide community concern that warrants a PSA.

(click image to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post
    a worldwide community concern that warrants a PSA.
    yeah thats right.

Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post
    You might have been better off sending him a direct PM, unless you're considering this a worldwide community concern that warrants a PSA.
    Valenka, we're all wondering the same thing. There's almost no other reason for this forum to exist outside of getting updates and complaining, which I'm doing both of in my post.

i dunno where you guys are from but here in the good ol USA, we complain all the dang time and now is definitely one of those times.

wave that American flag.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedChrome View Post
    When will we be receiving more info in regards to a patch, the Sapienza release date and when we will get our requiem pack back? I'm growing a bit impatient waiting for further information.

Thanks for your time.
    All three questions are answered here: https://hitman.com/news/two-new-esca...dded-to-hitman

Next patch releasing "in the coming weeks" as of March 22nd.
    Sapienza Release date you'll know later this week.
    Requiem Pack issue will be fixed with the next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis_IO View Post
    All three questions are answered here: https://hitman.com/news/two-new-esca...dded-to-hitman

Next patch releasing "in the coming weeks" as of March 22nd.
    Sapienza Release date you'll know later this week.
    Requiem Pack issue will be fixed with the next patch.
    Now lets be honest... this answers none of the questiosn :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Agarwel_Idiriz View Post
    Now lets be honest... this answers none of the questiosn :-D
    Exactly. Its pretty sad that i paid 60 for a game that i played for a week and a half, then havent touched for over a week.

Quote Originally Posted by jayjasonjayman View Post
    Exactly. Its pretty sad that i paid 60 for a game that i played for a week and a half, then havent touched for over a week.
    Actually you paid 12 for a game that you played a week and a half, which sounds great. And the rest is coming later.
    Either that or you paid 60 and now you will wait until november for the full game.

Cmon. You really did not paid 60 buck for that. You paid it for whole game. And so far only one episode is out. Did you expected the game will keep you entertained for 6 months straight?
    The fact you did not touched it over week is totally normal in episodic releases. When new episodes of Life is Strange of Telltale games were released i did not played them weeks in between (usually finished in one eveing and then waited several months for the next one). But that did not changed fact, these were great games.
    Same with Hitman. you payed for aaprox 7x larget experience that you had till now.

Quote Originally Posted by arend-jan_ View Post
    Actually you paid 12 for a game that you played a week and a half, which sounds great. And the rest is coming later.
    Either that or you paid 60 and now you will wait until november for the full game.
    Um no its actually exactly like i said. I paid 60 for a game that i havent touched for two weeks. Their episodic format has failed as is evident from this whole community. I dont recall ever before paying 60 for a game that i only played for a week then got bored and forgot about.

Quote Originally Posted by Agarwel_Idiriz View Post
    Cmon. You really did not paid 60 buck for that. You paid it for whole game. And so far only one episode is out. Did you expected the game will keep you entertained for 6 months straight?
    The fact you did not touched it over week is totally normal in episodic releases. When new episodes of Life is Strange of Telltale games were released i did not played them weeks in between (usually finished in one eveing and then waited several months for the next one). But that did not changed fact, these were great games.
    Same with Hitman. you payed for aaprox 7x larget experience that you had till now.
    Um what? I don't speak 3 year old grammar.

Um no its actually exactly like i said. I paid 60 for a game that i havent touched for two weeks.
    Well of course. You (voluntary) preordered and prepaid next six episodes. But if you want to act like you dont understand it and act surprised that you can not play preordered game with future release date, it is your problem. :-)
    Next time wait until it is released and you will be happy.

Um no its actually exactly like i said. I paid 60 for a game that i havent touched for two weeks. Their episodic format has failed as is evident from this whole community. I dont recall ever before paying 60 for a game that i only played for a week then got bored and forgot about.
    It's just started. You can't say it's failed when only the first episode is available. Patience is a virtue. You knew what you were getting into.

Quote Originally Posted by Agarwel View Post
    Well of course. You (voluntary) preordered and prepaid next six episodes. But if you want to act like you dont understand it and act surprised that you can not play preordered game with future release date, it is your problem. :-)
    Next time wait until it is released and you will be happy.
    Yep. End of story.

(click image to enlarge)