Thread: What do you hope to see in the next State of Play?

What do you hope to see in the next State of Play?

What do you hope to see in the next State of Play?

I only open this thread for fun, because I see nearly all the things they announced in state of play was released, exept for:
    -Trade
    -Taunts (Human exclusive animation)

So I hope they will announce the official date of this 2 features announced in the March 2015 state of play (1 year ago)
    https://www.nosgoth.com/blog/nosgoth...lay-march-2015

and of corse, the Rahabim class
    others things I hope to see (but I doubt, because probably is too early): Auric and Exalted Beastmaster skin, and the Unique version of the Beastmaster weapons of the 1st and 2nd series of chests, and at least an image of the new Turelim skin will be released after the actual league, and maybe some skins for bird-form of the Beastmaster, since look like it will be skins, since the Treshawk is considerated a "skin" in inventory.

I don't know what others things I can hope... a new map I doubt since the Silenced Cathedral is still a new map (they released it 2 months ago more or less), and I don't know what others things I can expect... maybe a new VFX effect for Raziel's Pride (since they said will be unique and is not unique, so I hope they will change this), but I finished my ideas XD and what do you think will be added?

Rahabim silhouette, info about class (maybe 2 phrases about possible abilities). Maybe new FX for mysterious weapons, because fire, shadow, poison, frost and lightning are kinda boring. We have more special FX for exotic weapons than FX for regular mysterious weapons.

I still want a deep dive about the new chest weapons, maybe complete with stats??

I'm hoping to see something about the Rahabim, although I think the devs should take their time in actually releasing them rather than risking a large number of bugs like with the Beastmaster patch. Just some concept art will do for now. Nosgoth's release should wait intil after the Rahabim are out for the same reason. People won't be patent enough to wait for fixes after release.

Since the designers couldn't make it to the Q&A stream last time, it would be nice to get a second one rescheduled.

I'd hope to see the tutorial for Beastmaster and Sonic Boom added to the Sentinel tutorial.

I'm still waiting for that upgrade-to-mysterious feature that was promised in august.

I also want to play flashpoint for a week while the devs are getting the points fixed in league.

Maybe some screenshots of those chest skins that I'm unlikely to ever find without spending an extra £30 for each one. (Sorry, SE, I won't be doing that.)
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

I'd just be happy with them saying they are working on a few bits in the background but not much and that their main focus for the month is fixing the Launcher (launching issues, party system etc) and general bug fixes in the game.

...of course I wouldn't mind a tease about the Rahabim as well.

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    I'd just be happy with them saying they are working on a few bits in the background but not much and that their main focus for the month is fixing the Launcher (launching issues, party system etc) and general bug fixes in the game.

...of course I wouldn't mind a tease about the Rahabim as well.
    Just that interview mentioning them was enough of a tease to satiate me for at least one more State of Play...But it'd be amazing to see. All I really want is improvements to the launcher, matchmaking and party stuff...

The best possible thing to see would be that they are dumping the useless launcher and have hammered out the game-breaking bugs that keep me from playing 60+% of the time.

Originally Posted by Nononponon
    The best possible thing to see would be that they are dumping the useless launcher and have hammered out the game-breaking bugs that keep me from playing 60+% of the time.
    I'd say this should be the number one priority too but hey, who cares about being able to play solo without restarting the game 10 times or being able to create parties with friends AT ALL ? Gimme skinz and I'll be happy

I just wish we had more interaction from devs.

It feels like we're in a relationship where we found out the SO cheated, and now he/she is avoiding us so to not get into an argument.

March's state of play didn't say much, like they're avoiding discussions.

I want to see actual info, especially why bug fixing for certain things is taking more than a year. Or weeks regarding the near unability to create parties and else, or what is going on with league point distribution. Or why patch notes are incomplete - so pretty much what at least 90% of all other players want. Slowly but surely that "Thanks for bearing with us" at the end of (more unpleasant) news turns into a mockery.

Funny also how people aren't even allowed to answer to this thread on the steam forums. Like this was a way to cut off the following criticism.

More transparency.
    signature image
    aka: Hellsonix / LeMMy

Chests, skins, completely remove the game from Steam, and more league seasons.

Just kidding, a functioning launcher (or no launcher at all for Steam users) and a fix for parties would be great