Thread: Nosgoth Launcher Stuck - Black Screen

Nosgoth Launcher Stuck - Black Screen

Exclamation Nosgoth Launcher Stuck - Black Screen

After updating I can't play any more.. The launcher shows a black screen and nothing more happens.. I'm using windows 7 64 bit. 16GB RAM, i7Core processor, lots of free HDD space... anything else you need to know?

I used to get this black screen before this patch.

Just ctrl+shift+escape then End Task Nosgoth from processes (there might be more than one - find them all) and restart Nosgoth.

If the above doesn't work, a couple of times I had to hard reset.
    I haven't had it (yet) since latest patch.

Specs in sig below.
    signature image
    aka: Hellsonix / LeMMy

Try running the game as Administrator. i have downloaded the desktop version and it was showing a black screen after loading so when i ran as administrator the launcher runs fine now maybe it will work for steam version also give it a try.

Originally Posted by AizenYPB
    After updating I can't play any more.. The launcher shows a black screen and nothing more happens.. I'm using windows 7 64 bit. 16GB RAM, i7Core processor, lots of free HDD space... anything else you need to know?
    Do you still have this problem? Can you try renaming the Nosgoth user folder? Just go to 'My Documents\My Games' and rename the 'nosgoth folder' to something like 'nosgoth_' then launch the game.

does that work? I mean I still have it rarly now.