Thread: Same daily challenge twice

Same daily challenge twice

1. Same daily challenge twice

A friend of mine said that he re-rolled a challenge and now has the same twice. Is this something that should happen?
    He doesn't yet know if he gets twice the slots filled for fulfilling this challenge.

I think you should not be able to re-roll to a challenge you already have running.

Edit:
    I am not sure btw if it is exactly the same challenge or just the same objective with different difficulty. But neither of that should happen imho.

Originally Posted by enkaku-silence-
    I am not sure btw if it is exactly the same challenge or just the same objective with different difficulty. But neither of that should happen imho.
    I guess it's the latter.
    I don't even understand why these have different difficulties. I'd just do it like this:
    You have a challange that you can reroll, but you reroll it to a completely new challange.

Each challange, however, has tiers. If you complete the first tier, you can keep going to the second, and eventually third, OR, you can "cash out" and take the reward. That way earning rewards is not based on your luck (on whether or not you get a low difficulty challange or a high one) and you can reroll properly