Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Patch Notes - 23rd March 2016

Patch Notes - 23rd March 2016

i am talking about soloing a beastmaster, 1 vamp doesnt have enough burst to quickly kill a Beastmaster(maybe a sentinel if he lands all his skills, but i dont want to be forced to use 1 class all the time)
    Nosgoth contrary to what it should be is a game where teammates rarely look out for each other or help each other, so no as soloplayer u wont have a chance against a beastmaster with savagery
    also charged mellee? against the knockback skill? haha...nope wont work

i see.

1130 hours down the drain... much fun very wow. Better just revert back BM and no games no party system is plain trash... And as JW said... mm system is trash and good players by giving <30 hour noobs vs decent 300~ hour players which you can't beat alone. You guys up big time. Fix it soon? Care or smth?
    Last edited by RainaAudron; 30th Mar 2016 at 11:32.

I agree that the meele of the beastmaster is a bit silly.
    As soon as the health drops, ppl are spaming meele and almost 1 shot vamps.

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    I agree with that. And like I said before, the new quit penalties for circumstances beyond our control is also moving the goalposts. Until the beastmaster patch, points were only deducted if you were the first player to quit, but now you get points deducted if you quit after seeing the "Match unbalanced, will end in X seconds" message, even if it times out and ends by itself, and also after the "It is now safe to leave message". This happens every single time and no one will even admit it's happening.

Oghamsmith, Psyonix_Ryan, what can I do to prove it? Screenshots don't come with a time stamp or anything to show point deduct reason.

It's right here in the patch notes that only the first player to leave is supppsed to get the point deduction.
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=174553

^^This has been reverted in the beastmaster patch.
    This is very important to revert it back, or at least remove the confusing messages saying it is now safe to leave!

Originally Posted by Sasha_Vykos
    - Party system completely broken, restarting for all memebers doesnt help. 90% of the times some bug occurs. This is a major issue, to me its the major of all and its not fixed. More than 1 week in this embarassing state. Consider that this is meant to be a TEAM BASED game but you cant play in a team that u want.

- Every single time that i start the game (and i start at least 20 times every session cause of restarting) I have the "placement" screen for every single league from alpha 1 to 6.0 My friends dont have it.. but i can assure u that it is very annoying cause it causes huge microlag and i have to click "ok" 6 time every time.

- 30% of the time the launcher is a black screen, 30% i cant click the play button. Sometime I can start the game properly after several restarts.

- The game is full of deceiver clones and summoner stalkers that dont die. And the tyrant corpses make a huge noise very often

- League points still broken.

- Sometimes I cant even start the game cause i just get a complete black screen

- Launcher is still terrible and u forced us to loose many options.

- Sonic boom changes are fine at least and also the waiting times seems better

Overall for me the game is still unplayable considering I play in party 90% of the times and I cant even play properly sometimes cause the game just doesnt start
    Totally agree with everything here.
    I normally need to restart the launcher 3/4 times because of black screen launcher, never-ending refreshing spinning arrows, error 504 Bad gateway nginx, or greyed out Play button. Then I have to restart the game a couple of times because I get the black screen after the loading screen, the "unable to connect to system party servers", my friend list is empty (so I cannot invite anyone or being invited by anyone) or I try to make a party with someone and when any of us accept the invitation of the other nothing happens.
    Have in mind that every time you restart the game you might need to restart the launcher as well, having to deal with the launcher bugs AGAIN.

List of bugs to be addressed by order of importance:

0.Nerf Beastmaster savagery: no way to 1vs1 him with a melee class if full health, power (charged) attacks don't work as Nurgor says because of the power shot knockback.

1. League points, only apply penalty to the first one that leaves the match, points applied after match (win only 1 point and lose -14 bug, do apply different penalties to each player depending on how bad they did, makes no sense to apply -14 to everyone in a team when someone did 25/5 (Takedowns/deaths) and 32k of damage -meaning better score than the best on the winning team- when all their teammates did 1/7 to 2/10 and max 15k damage)

2. The "unable to connect to party servers" bug, the parties invitation bugs and the empty friend list, these seem to be a race conditions on the server (bugs in parallel programming) and they are normally very difficult to spot. Put your most intelligent and experienced in parallel programming developers to study and fix those.

3. Launcher bugs, Play button sometimes doesn't go red - nonsense -, spinning arrows as if it was refreshing the page indefinitely -???-, error 504 Bad gateway ngingx - again connection problems/race condition on server? -

With all of these I think you would have fixed all the bugs introduced with the BM update.

And then, we will have some time to talk about League points and matchmaking... Please make it happen!!

Originally Posted by eldavimost
    This is very important to revert it back, or at least remove the confusing messages saying it is now safe to leave!
    Do you mean the fix should be reverted or the thing that broke it should be reverted? It's a bit unclear. I don't think players should be punished for actions beyond their control.
    Last edited by Vampmaster; 30th Mar 2016 at 09:35.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    Do you mean the fix should be reverted or the thing that broke it should be reverted? It's a bit unclear. I don't think players should be punished for actions beyond their control.
    I meant to revert it as it was before, punishing only the first leaver. There's no guarantee that the first leaver will do so on purpouse (might be a crash, temporary loss of internet connection, etc) but if they did not punish the first leaver everyone will abuse this (as it has been done in the past).

Since yesterday the ability icons for Beastmaster are completely changed around. My loadouts were also randomised for no reason

Originally Posted by Fettikus
    Since yesterday the ability icons for Beastmaster are completely changed around. My loadouts were also randomised for no reason
    Ahah nice one. Never saw that, seems like fun

And BTW, still unable to create parties with friends. Sometimes, friends simply don't show up on friend list, sometimes they do but can't be invited and most of the times, we can invite each other but never end up in party together. Do you hear me SE/Psyonix ?

Originally Posted by eldavimost
    I meant to revert it as it was before, punishing only the first leaver. There's no guarantee that the first leaver will do so on purpouse (might be a crash, temporary loss of internet connection, etc) but if they did not punish the first leaver everyone will abuse this (as it has been done in the past).
    In that case, I agree. That's what I was meaning.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

some news about a game fix? 3 weeks without news and with the game in this awfull state issnt enough yet?
    please devs.. please. This is not understandable AT ALL. At least tell us something.

Originally Posted by Sasha_Vykos
    some news about a game fix? 3 weeks without news and with the game in this awfull state issnt enough yet?
    please devs.. please. This is not understandable AT ALL. At least tell us something.
    Basically what EVERYONE is asking for days. A bit of communication regarding broken parties and continuously needed restart to be able to launch one single match. I really don't understand their attitude. It seems to me that there are no reasons whatsoever for ignoring those huge problems...

Guess you guys forgot that bugfixes are not important for devs.

Page 3 of 3 First First 123