Thread: What's Happened to the Zombie Sniper Update ????

What's Happened to the Zombie Sniper Update ????

Question What's Happened to the Zombie Sniper Update ????

@ NicolasVerge.....

Hi Mate, how's things !?

Can you tell us anymore about the Zombie Sniper Update that's been advertised as "Coming Soon" since last year ??

Unfortunately I've become bored of this game (I was hoping this wouldn't happen) as there's only so many times I can play the same level over and over, I thought they would of listened to and implemented some of our suggestions before now to keep things fresh and interesting for everyone, especially things like adding new missions, an option to create our own rifle, adding new items for us to unlock and upgrade, adding things for us to spend our in-game cash on that we've earned from playing etc. etc. !?!?

There's loads of things they could of done, This game had soo much promise and potential, why have they just left it to become stale, boring and repetitive like this, many people have stopped playing (including myself) and pretty much no-one comes to this forum anymore, although to be fair, not many people even know about this forum.....I even suggested a solution for that as well !?!?

Sorry, I just don't like to see quality games go down the pan for no good reason.....It's a damn shame that it's got to this point !!

Anyway, I hope you're doing alright mate as I haven't noticed you on here for a while !?!?
    !! Don't Think..........Just Do !!

Agree with all of that. I'm just lucky in that I have lots of gadgets and can restart the game on another when I get bored, but even that is getting stale now.

Been a long time I haven't checked in here, and only reinstalled the game a week ago after I reset my IPAD and wanted something to play that have no actual rush, my biggest surprise was the ADAGIO rifle, was unlocked and I was yeah, and now again I find myself in the same state that was like near a year ago?
    Got myself the ADAGIO went hunting, and damn, game is still the way it was, nothing actually changed, with a small promise on the bottom right of the game where it says new map! click that and it is coming soon
    So practically nothing have really changed except I have the ADAGIO rifle now but the scenario is still the same and I find myself again playing the game occasionally, what brought me back here is the new map to see if any news soon or update that will unlock it.
    Game have so much potentials and I hate to see myself again pressing that X button that will lead for more space on my IPAD ...

Agree too...

@knighthawks What's your current high score? Perhaps you could take more enjoyment from the game if you tried to climb up the leaderboards, and improve your skills. ��

Originally Posted by knighthawks
    Been a long time I haven't checked in here, and only reinstalled the game a week ago after I reset my IPAD and wanted something to play that have no actual rush, my biggest surprise was the ADAGIO rifle, was unlocked and I was yeah, and now again I find myself in the same state that was like near a year ago?
    Got myself the ADAGIO went hunting, and damn, game is still the way it was, nothing actually changed, with a small promise on the bottom right of the game where it says new map! click that and it is coming soon
    So practically nothing have really changed except I have the ADAGIO rifle now but the scenario is still the same and I find myself again playing the game occasionally, what brought me back here is the new map to see if any news soon or update that will unlock it.
    Game have so much potentials and I hate to see myself again pressing that X button that will lead for more space on my IPAD ...
    Hi Mate,

If you click the link I've added below, you can have a read of all the changes that they made in the last update as things aren't exactly the same as you played before ok !?

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=162688 << Click

They've also made a few more tweaks since then but nothing major, the Death Valley Map has been promised since before Xmas 2015 and was said to be available for us around the start of 2016 but we've heard nothing more about it !!

It's a shame that they've let this game go like this as it had soo much potential with a lot of dedicated players but they chose not to listen to any of our suggestions or requests, personally I'd rather have a couple of different locations instead of a Zombie Map, seems like every game has gone Zombie mad lately and I'm bored of it all to be honest !!

Anyway, I thought I'd just let you know as you said you've recently returned to the game ok !?

!! Hope this Helps.....Happy Sniping !!
    Last edited by FatalDragon69; 4th Apr 2016 at 20:48.

What could possibly lead you to believe that SE MTL has let the game go? And have you already played Death Valley, to have such a strong opinion about it?

If you'd ask me a few months ago, if I'd prefer a zombie map or a new real life location, I would always choose a real life location, with new targets (would really love a Paris location), but Death Valley is what we'll be getting, and I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt until it's released.

Up until now, SE MTL hasn't released anything short on greatness, and they have my "trust credit". We'll just have to wait and see.

Hey guys,

Just to settle a few things. We're still hard at work on Death Valley. We started with the idea to create a new mode that would change things up and we ended up creating a completely new sniping experience. We always aim very high in terms of quality of gameplay and we still want to have that level with the update. Again, we'll have more to share in the coming weeks about it but we honestly can only release the update when it's done and once we feel it's at a level of quality we're ok with.

That said, every month we organize a community event to keep things interesting. We've done various contests and challenges and the community has been very positive about those.

Thanks for sticking with us!

Originally Posted by NicolasVerge
    Hey guys,

Just to settle a few things. We're still hard at work on Death Valley. We started with the idea to create a new mode that would change things up and we ended up creating a completely new sniping experience. We always aim very high in terms of quality of gameplay and we still want to have that level with the update. Again, we'll have more to share in the coming weeks about it but we honestly can only release the update when it's done and once we feel it's at a level of quality we're ok with.

That said, every month we organize a community event to keep things interesting. We've done various contests and challenges and the community has been very positive about those.

Thanks for sticking with us!
    Hi Nicolas, How's things, hope all's good your end mate !?

Glad to see you're still our Forum Mod and Thanks for the info, you know I've been a Hitman fan since the first one (had every one so-far) so I know you only release quality games, I just thought there would of been more done with this one by now that's all.....Keep us posted please mate, Cheers !!

On another note.....I haven't heard anything about any monthly events, admittedly I haven't played for a while but I've been checking on here regularly and haven't noticed any news about events etc.....So going by what you said, I'm guessing I've missed a few by now then if there's been no news post about them.....Damn !?!?

You should follow then on Facebook and Twitter.

Originally Posted by Oliveira78
    You should follow then on Facebook and Twitter.
    To be honest, I don't have and don't want an account for either of those sites, I would of thought that they would post any news about the game on here first as it's the Official Sniper Forum or at least post the info here as well !?!?

Same here, don't use FB or Twittle and have no desire to start now.

I'm not a spokesperson for Hitman: Sniper or Square Enix, nor am I here playing the role of devil's advocate, but:
    a) You don't need a Facebook account to check on their page;
    b) Modern day's communication works better, faster, and has a higher reach, if it's done through social media. You may not be on Facebook or Twitter, but that's where most people are.

Of course, none of this should prevent the same info to be shared here, but from a time-management perspective, is it viable to do so? I don't have the answer to that, but if I had to guess, I'd say no, the "ROI" is too low.

Too bad this game won't be ported to the PS4 (like Hitman GO). If the PS3 had Hitman: Sniper Challenge to coincide with Absolution, I don't see why the PS4 can't have Hitman: Sniper. I'll even take a "zombified" game (i.e. Hitman: Sniper Death Valley)...
    The hardest thing about parachuting is the ground.

To be honest, I never played the Sniper Challenge on any platforms, but I don't think Hitman: Sniper would make for a good port. The way I see it (and it's just my personal opinion from experience playing the game), the game is more suited to a "direct" input gameplay. I don't think that PS4 players would stand a chance against iOS/Android top players, playing with a pad (i.e., a slower game style).

Sniper Challenge plays the exact same way as Sniper, albeit with a controller (or a mouse). Sniper has different rifles (with perks) and more than one target, but both have similar gameplay. I, and many others, have racked up HUGE scores on the console/computer, so the transition would work just fine. Besides, it would be another way for Square Enix/IO to make some extra coin like how they did with Hitman GO.
    The hardest thing about parachuting is the ground.

Am not sure what is your problem with your "OK" thingy but am gonna ignore that because I really don't know how old you are and actually I don't care, the changes you mentioned are obvious but still it is the same scenario so in term of changes no nothing actually changed, it is the same location same characters with a head security that can call for more security personnel.
    Now we have the new map which is fine, and still trying to figure out how to get the best of it as am not actually playing randomly.
    @Oliveira78
    My current score is 17M plus, but i lost all my previous progress with a mistake of starting a new game and not recovering saved game from icloud and it is fine trying to climb that leader again, missed the adagio tho as i lost it with that mistake and I wish that once the adagio is unlocked would stay unlocked even if you make my mistake but it is not and i have to earn it again and this leaves a new challenge to me as all my concern was the adagio and not the score, now what is different between you and me it seems I get bored easily and am an inpatient guy most of the times, again am not playing on daily bases when i play i play I got over 27 games on my ipad so it always depends on my mood of what to play or not, but I hold a special place for hitman sniper as I searched a lot before for such game where the aim is to snipe well i had a more complicated game on my mind but it is great until i find a sniper simulation game where you need too many things working together to place that perfect shot something like arma2 simulation mixed with sniper elite missions etc, wind, velocity, range maybe a spotter also etc, what makes a sniper what he is ... long story short I love the game a lot the way it is but needs more missions like when you finish those small missions, speaking for myself I don't care about competing for the top board or beating my record just needs variation so i don't get bored, but also every single player game will come to end eventually, but i see no reason why not adding an another location named vietnam jungle with new missions and new targets to illuminate and am ready to pay for this add on when/if available ....