Thread: Server Maintenance 8am UTC / 12am PST March 23

Server Maintenance 8am UTC / 12am PST March 23

Xbox One users - We are deploying a large update to the Rise of the Tomb Raider servers at 8am UTC / 12am PST. At this time, the title will enter a short maintenance window. Until completed, you may have trouble launching the title while the new versions of Endurance or Baba Yaga are deploying. Once all content has been deployed live, the system should prompt for an automatic update when booting the game. If you are still encountering issues, please reboot the console. Thank you for patience!
    Last edited by MeaganMarie; 22nd Mar 2016 at 22:17.

Hi Meagan, what do you mean by "new versions"? Does that mean updated versions with technical issues (i.e. freezing) fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRancidDog View Post
    Hi Meagan, what do you mean by "new versions"? Does that mean updated versions with technical issues (i.e. freezing) fixed?
    Yep, fixes! The above is just relevant to Xbox One for the moment, but Xbox 360 will come later this week.

Will this be the final patch for Xbox consoles? Just in case Cold Darkness Awakened has any issues?

Could this be the reason I'm having trouble unlocking achievements in the Xbox One version? I played until the cave after the first bear and the only achievement that unlocked was the one of way conversation, many others are stuck in 100% without unlocking

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyPiers69 View Post
    Could this be the reason I'm having trouble unlocking achievements in the Xbox One version? I played until the cave after the first bear and the only achievement that unlocked was the one of way conversation, many others are stuck in 100% without unlocking
    I have a similar issue. I think I unlock the last gold medal in challenges during this maintenance. The "Golden child" achievement is 100% and says "Done! Unlocking..." since.

It's really annoying! Is this linked to the maintenance?

Of course, Xbox support team cannot do anything to help