Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Re:CoM Memories...

Re:CoM Memories...

Originally Posted by Jalian
    Originally Posted by kingdom_fighter

How do I get more summon card? I just got the game like a few days ago the GBA one and I'm trying to get more summon cards please help me with that anyone please.

if you mean you want a larger variety (ex. you only have cloud, but you want simba and bambi) then the best way to do this is to progress with the game, and use one treasure card in each world... you will get them all eventually.

if you mean you want more cards in general... summon cards are blue (magic) cards. set up a moogle room and focus your points on purchasing the blue cards.

Never seen someone want summon cards... usually its the enemy cards that cause problems for collectors.
    I just like summon car more then enemy card because I get more help from summon card then enemy cards but that just my opinion.

CoM is a pretty cool game. I never played the PS2 version, but I'm playing the GBA version & I have no proplems with it. The card system allowed players to add variety to battle & come up with strategies to defeat their opponents as quickly as possible. It took some getting used to, but one I found my stratigies for battle, I started liking the card system

However, I'm still stuck on the 3rd encounter of Riku. That guy is a beast.

Originally Posted by Chas_XV
    CoM is a pretty cool game. I never played the PS2 version, but I'm playing the GBA version & I have no proplems with it. The card system allowed players to add variety to battle & come up with strategies to defeat their opponents as quickly as possible. It took some getting used to, but one I found my stratigies for battle, I started liking the card system

You stuck on Riku to my friend was stuck on it and he quit the game and gave it to me so now I'm working my way up.

How do I get more summon card? I just got the game like a few days ago the GBA one and I'm trying to get more summon cards please help me with that anyone please.

if you mean you want a larger variety (ex. you only have cloud, but you want simba and bambi) then the best way to do this is to progress with the game, and use one treasure card in each world... you will get them all eventually.

if you mean you want more cards in general... summon cards are blue (magic) cards. set up a moogle room and focus your points on purchasing the blue cards.

Never seen someone want summon cards... usually its the enemy cards that cause problems for collectors.

I just like summon car more then enemy card because I get more help from summon card then enemy cards but that just my opinion.
    Many of the summon cards become obsolete by the end of the game, unless they are used in sleights. Enemy cards, however, can be Over powered. Specific boss cards can save you once from death, grant you unlimited sleights without losing cards for a short time, or even early game, non-boss cards can give you an elemental boost to power up magic against certain enemies (ice against hades and axel or fire against vexen, for example).

As for riku, be agressive.... lots of cards for sleights, sonic blade is particularly good, but if you run out of the necessary cards to combo your sleights you could be in trouble... getting hit even once can ruin a fight with him in proud mode.

wow.

Originally Posted by Strife the Avenger22

wow.

...?

Many of the summon cards become obsolete by the end of the game, unless they are used in sleights. Enemy cards, however, can be Over powered. Specific boss cards can save you once from death, grant you unlimited sleights without losing cards for a short time, or even early game, non-boss cards can give you an elemental boost to power up magic against certain enemies (ice against hades and axel or fire against vexen, for example).

As for riku, be agressive.... lots of cards for sleights, sonic blade is particularly good, but if you run out of the necessary cards to combo your sleights you could be in trouble... getting hit even once can ruin a fight with him in proud mode.
    Thanks for the tips I will use them for the up coming battles.

One of the reasons Repliku crushed me during his last battle against Sora was because I didn't use cards with value of 0. A small adjustment to my deck and I screwed his Dark Aura every time he wanted to use it.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Originally Posted by Zench

One of the reasons Repliku crushed me during his last battle against Sora was because I didn't use cards with value of 0. A small adjustment to my deck and I screwed his Dark Aura every time he wanted to use it.

Exactly why I'm not past him yet. I thought about making a more balanced deck with a moderate amount of 0 cards.

Only played GBA version. For me the hardest battles were the 3rd vs Riku's Replica and Ansem, the last boss of Riku's story. Since you couldn't edit Riku's deck it was kinda hard going back and forth to get 0 cards and then gathering cards so you could use Dark Fire and Dark aura.

For me Cloud was one of the best cards. Omnislah was a perfect answer against Riku's Dark Aura. And I managed to beat final Marluxia with only Cloud, a couple of 0 Kingdom Keys and two cures. Using 1 Keyblade + 2 Cloud and enjoy watching an Emo with spike blonde hair beating the ass of a Narcisistc Pink Haired Bastard. Yep, hated Marluxia and what he did with Naminé. I think it was the enemy that I enjoyed most kicking his sorry ass.

zero cards = guard from KH and KH2. It is your best defense. If you wanted to be lame, you could have a deck of all zeros and just break your opponent every time...

I usually keep 3 0's at the back of my deck, so i can just flip over the reload to access them when i need them

I never since to get zero cards for some reason I never get them.

I just completed the GBA version for the second time, this time without increasing Sora's or Riku's HP once. The hardest bosses of this game for each character were:

Sora: REPLIKU, Axel.

Riku: Repliku, Laxeus, and ANSEM.

I hear that the bosses in Re:CoM are different than in the original version. Vexen and Larxene are always cake in the GBA version, I look forward to playing this game in 1.5 HD ReMix to find out why they're so tough.

My favorite parts were definitely Sora hitting on Namine, Namine telling Sora she's going to steal him from Kairi (I hate Kairi, I love Namine), and Riku defeating Repliku for the last time. Also Riku choosing the Road to Dawn, the name of his keyblade, kinda brought me to unnecessary levels of tears.

I dont hate either one but Sora did seem to care ALOT more when Namine was in danger....lol ... Actually im a big Namine fan with Xion and Kairi being tied for second..... yeah

I'd say for me Xion and Namine are first, Aqua is second, and Kairi is dead last. She is easily the least important and least developed one of the three of them. This scene alone made me a huge Sora x Namine supporter.

Well Kairi really hasnt been given a chance to make a dent in the story Aqua had a full game, Xion shared the game with Roxas, Namine Made Chain of memories plot..... Kairi's only been the damsel in distress.... but it looks like shes gonna get a chance...as for useless Olette falls in that catagory.... cute but asking a guy with a human size dog and duck who talks about homework seemed retarded

I hope so, but I'm sort of expecting her to be in the background for most of the game as usual.

well most people speculate she will be the learning point like Roxas was for KH2.... I hope we have some actual play time WITH the story though and NOT just the opener

Yeah? I could actually see that. Yen Sid training her could be the tutorial. I was sort of expecting it to be Riku running that "Errand" for master Yen Sid, possibly going to the Realm of Darkness to find Aqua. I'd like that to get done as early as possible so Ven can wake up and kick some butt.

Originally Posted by Roxas the Masculine
    Yeah? I could actually see that. Yen Sid training her could be the tutorial. I was sort of expecting it to be Riku running that "Errand" for master Yen Sid, possibly going to the Realm of Darkness to find Aqua. I'd like that to get done as early as possible so Ven can wake up and kick some butt.
    The errend for Yen sid was in the secret movie in 3D...ya see it?

Oh yeah I forgot.. That's disappointing.

I dunno man I like kairi....she just needs to do ..um ...MORE

My issue with her is that she really doesn't have a purpose anymore. She was one of the most important characters in Kingdom Hearts 1, but now that nobody wants to gather the Princesses of Heart anymore, she really has no reason to exist, aside from making Riku jealous by flirting with Sora all the time. But now it seems like Sora hardly ever even thinks about her, and I'm pretty sure that the most recently released two games mentioned her a combined total of three times, whereas Xion, Namine, and Aqua have been mentioned continuously because they still have some story to finish.

I know man... Which is why Xion won a place in my heart for fighting side by side with our heroes... Namine is my Fav... i dunno why? Shy but willing to help maybe? hmmm hope Kairi does something extremely important in the next...next....next game (1.5) (2.5) ...(3) ....

Namine is my favorite because of the way she clearly told Sora she was going to steal him from Kairi at the end of Re:CoM.

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last