Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Daily Challenge chest disappointment

Daily Challenge chest disappointment

Daily Challenge chest disappointment

So, got first chest. Anticipation. Open. Crappy -15% runestone voucher. Delete it. It was like first tier daily award before. And here I spent 3 days to save up points. What a let down. Share you crappy chest contents itt.
    Last edited by RainaAudron; 18th Mar 2016 at 15:39.

That's unfortunate, but there are better rewards in the chests. I got 5000 gold. I don't know what others there are yet.

Originally Posted by Ysanoire
    That's unfortunate, but there are better rewards in the chests. I got 5000 gold. I don't know what others there are yet.
    Yeah, but adding this crap among potential rewards is infuriating. It's not like I logged in and got it in roulette. That was ok. But when you do some actual to earn this chest it seems... very unfair at best. Also gold... Who needs gold. Geez louise.

I got a key, I wanted two keys.

i have gotten a key on my first chest and a booster on my second, totally awesome so far!!
    signature image

Originally Posted by Thamior2311
    So, got first chest. Anticipation. Open. Crappy -15% runestone voucher. Delete it. It was like first tier daily award before. And here I spent 3 days to save up points. What a let down. Share you crappy chest contents itt.
    What was the challenge?

Shame though that the chests will still be stuffed with trash filler. Frankly, every time I get a runestone voucher, it's basically like Psyonix is all on their knees, crying and pleading "BUY SOMETHING!" and that just makes me even less inclined than the garbage chest thing (which killed all inclination itself).

Not even the prospect of free keys is a redeeming point considering the chests will just spit out boosters.
    Last edited by Ygdrasel; 18th Mar 2016 at 18:45.

Oh, and one more thing. No surplus. I ended up filling my last point with last one challenge worth 2 points. And whadayaknow, 1 point was lost and not transferred to next scale.

I have seen someone drop an Auric Alchemist skin.. so.. theres good stuff in there.
    What I wanna know though, how did you get 2 chests already? I did every daily and I still dont have my first.

Twow chests so far.

1. A 20 % booster. Ok, but I've bought a month long 100% booster already.

2. A 15% voucher. No thanks, I've bought runes in the past 2 weeks - 15% is not tempting, even for the armored Tyrant skin.

After jumping through the hoops, I was hoping for something at least usable.

So far, it just feels like the same mediocre rewards, but skimpped on and further spaced out.

First things first, if we have to work for a god damn reward at least give us a reward worth working for(runestone vouchers are definitly not, as well as meager 20% Boosters/at least make it 50% -.-), especially now that u have to work for that reward 2-4 days based on luck regarding the challenges u get.

Second: Would it be that much work to make some new cool(no recolor) Skins for daily challenge chests? I can only talk for myself but i already have every Skin in that rota 3-times... at least... and i havent played that frequently compared to other ppl here on the forums.

Third: Chest reward in a chest? CHEST-CEPTION! cough... ähh well, a nice gesture but the way chests work atm the Chance to get garbage is at 99,9999999999% sooo yeah...not rly a good idea... maybe u could push the Chance for good stuff to drop in those 1000runestone chests to at least 15%.... that would be nice, or u could throw those Skins on the normal shop for runestones, just a crazy idea(u would get more Money that way, i assure you)

Fourth: A lot of ppl already talked about that in the Forums, why are u teaching newer Players to Play with the most useless abilities? I've seen countless Players pounce and dagger thrust around uselessly these last days... pretty annoying...

I got crafting mats...
    are you kidding me?

I have thousands of each, and you giving me more..
    thx

but I reiterare:
    How do you already have 2-3 chests? I did every daily challange so far and I JUST NOW got my first.

Originally Posted by Thamior2311
    Also gold... Who needs gold.
    Originally Posted by Da_Wolv
    I got crafting mats...
    are you kidding me?

I have thousands of each, and you giving me more..

but I reiterare:
    How do you already have 2-3 chests? I did every daily challange so far and I JUST NOW got my first.
    I would have liked crafting materials and gold. I spent like 15k gold recently on stalkers with -cooldown and my loadouts are far from finished.

I got my second chest last night. Maybe you were unlucky with the challenges DaWolv, cause some grant 1 credit, some grant 2, so if you only get 1 point quests for a while it'll take longer.

It's simple.

Some "challenges" are worth 3 out of 5 bars you need to fill in order to get a chest.

You only accept the high return "challanges". (You can reroll the challenge once a day if you get a low return challange.

Sigh. Doesn't sound like this system is better...

4 days for a 20% XP booster.

Sweet! I will just delete my ALL booster I have on and use it to level beast master!

500 runestones, at first I was rly happy about it but later on I realised that the best thing u can buy for 500 runestones is just a key... just give people a chance of getting one or two skins some classes are simply unplayable due to their unbalance and ugly skin.

Originally Posted by cubtheantagonist
    some classes are simply unplayable due to their...ugly skin.
    Are you kidding?
    Please be kidding.
    Because that's really dumb if you're not kidding.

Third chest today - 5000 gold.

Better then 15% voucher and 20% booster.

So I opened my 1st chest with anticipation and lucky me, I got a skin from it... unfortunately the skin is that lame recolor of the Hunter's default skin, why the hell is it in this chest?

Originally Posted by OM3GA-Z3RO
    So I opened my 1st chest with anticipation and lucky me, I got a skin from it... unfortunately the skin is that lame recolor of the Hunter's default skin, why the hell is it in this chest?
    Because it's an item in the game. Why wouldn't it be?

Because it's a trash reward? That never stopped them.

From my two chests I received my fourth default tyrant reskin and a 30% voucher. The voucher is cool but I have 4 of both the tyrant and alchemist skins and still have yet to ever get the hunter one. I'm gonna contact suppprt to see if they can cut me a deal because this RNG is just ridiculous. It shouldn't give you duplicate skins. There is no point since trading is never coming.

Speaking of RNG, I have been getting a lot of "daily missions" which reward only one "bar" of the five necessary to get a chest, even having used all of my rerolls thus far. This system is unfair to those who have not the best of luck as I clearly do. A tiered system as previously mentioned seems far more appropriate.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Equanimityjohn
    This system is unfair to those who have not the best of luck as I clearly do.
    Stop and repeat "This is unfair to unlucky people!" as many times as necessary to realize that sounds ridiculous. The very concept of being 'unlucky' would make life itself unfair to them so it'd be basically beyond Psyonix' control in any case.

(Unfair is standard here anyway. That's why you could put in actual money for a chest key and get a 20% booster spat out at you for your trouble.)

But considering that there are only two or three slots anyway, maybe only allow for one challenge each in a batch. So one 1-bar, one 2-bar, etcetera. Not two 1-bar dailies in one lot or things like that. And no duplicates, of course. A tiered system would also be good.

And when the meter fills, surplus bars should be carried over. Say the meter's three bars full, you complete a three-bar challenge. That'd fill six bars total but the meter is only five - so carry the extra one over and the new meter has one-fifth filled already.
    Last edited by Ygdrasel; 21st Mar 2016 at 23:54.

Why make something less fair based on RNG if it can be avoided is the point.
    signature image

This all starts to feel like a bad joke.
    The last thing i got from the old system was a 30% Runestone Voucher. That came in handy, since I wanted to bu some anyways. Then the daily challenges came. Got 3 reward chests so far. Guess what was inside?
    1. Chest: 30% Runestone Voucher
    2. Chest: 15% Runestone Voucher
    3. Chest: 30% Runestone Voucher

Honestly?? 4 Runestone Vouchers in a row including my last daily spin reward? How unlucky can one person be?
    I'd be really happy to get one of those rewards most people are whining about, like the booster, gold and so on XD

Hey there!
    I’m glad someone started this topic on the forums.
    I made almost the same topic in Steam.
    Let me complain a bit guys, I’ll make it short this time.
    So… 5 vouchers in a row… Bad luck? Or just 99.9% chance to get a voucher and 0.1% to get 5000 gold or something else?
    I mean, I like the challenges, that was a good idea, it forces new players to learn new things and gives more fun to old players.
    But the rewards… In the roulette I was able to get gold and 20% boosters, also those papers to give names to my items (forgot the name).
    I was ok with that, but now, I have nothing.
    What are the devs expecting? The glorious moment when I get mad for not getting a reward and use one of these vouchers to buy things and feel better? I’m NOT going to do that.
    I wasted some money in this game already to support the devs, but I don’t want to waste more.
    I want useful things, not garbage.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last