Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last

Thread: Cheating Concern

Cheating Concern

Cheating Concern

Hello Guardian Cross Players.

Thank you for bringing these cheating concerns to our attention. We at Square Enix Members are preparing a thorough report of these issues to provide to the development team. If you have any other feedback regarding these concerns please concentrate them in this thread so that we can best address them.

---

Hi SE, are you very aware that the top 200 (or even more!) players are holding Duped Cards, Dupers with Ace 5*, holding top 200 ranks!
    Worst still, while they are holding onto 5* cards, they are selling away their duped Ace 5* cards on the marketplace for cash$, and make the market even worse!

Isn't it obvious, those who have full deck of Ace 5* cards with ALL the Guardians, ALL ATTRIBUTES MAXED is impossible and OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE CHEATING?
    Are you going to do something about it? Or just leave it as it is!? Please let US know! If you plan to do nothing, I'm quitting! This is ABSOLUTELY no fair those who are paying!

To the rest: Avoid trading for now, Duped cards are everywhere! Here's a suggestion: If SE is DOING NOTHING about this, that it's better to buy duped cards to hold TOP ranks than to buy COINS, Special tickets cannot garantee you a 5* card, but buying from dupers, U get 5* with Ace and MAX Stoned! At much cheaper price! Buy them, support DUPERS!

Update: Dupers are now selling maxed stoned, ace 5* guardians of any kind for $5USD each! Why are you buying coins? IF SE is not doing somehting or not replying in 3 days time, I'm going to leak out where to buy them. Those who bought over $100+ worth of COINS, DUPERS ARE LAUGHING AT U!!!

Some proof:

i.imgur.com/gRGZZ.jpg

i.imgur.com/rwecF.jpg

i.imgur.com/RmFxf.jpg

i.imgur.com/0ojR4.jpg
    Last edited by Grimoire; 7th Oct 2013 at 15:01.

Market would still be down, even if patch 1.2 is implemented, from what i heard. Enix just banned the players who duplicates the cards in the version, but duped cards still remained.

I suspect that one of the cards that i possess is duped.

If thats the case, what will happen to the card? What will happen to the victims who possess the cards?

Im sure there are quite a lot of victims who currently possess duped cards without knowing, how will this change their Guardian Cross career when one day they login to play and realize that...

1. their account has been banned
    2. their card[s] that they work hard to trade for or buy is[are] nowhere to be found

If this happen to any of the victims, it really isn't really fair is it?

I do agree with banning those who possesses the ability to duplicate cards as well as reinforcing security in order to prevent the duplication process, but what im truly concerned about is "What will happen to the poor victims of this whole act?"

Lets just hope and pray that we're not victims of this whole thing, as if we are lets all hope that Square Enix will just terminate the process of duplicating cards and ban those who are involved with duplicating without harming the innocents that buy/trade cards and strive to be the best guardian master.

Dear SE, this seems to be true.

I just played a few weeks ago, have spent more than 300 $$ for coins, and now all the cards at my deck are 5* cards.

However, when i reach A+ i couldn't even finish HALF of the opponent deck. In my local forum, there are people saying that they want to 'retire' and are selling Ace 5* for real money. And they have lots of those card.

if this is the duping Case, Please, please do something about it. Some of my friends (they are good people that makes the game fun) are already leaving the game, because they said it's impossible to win the coliseum now!

maybe not many people are using this dupe, but it's enough to dominate the S and S+ , and they kept feeding on the amazing Prizes that you give on those high rank.

Originally Posted by Ken
    Dear SE, this seems to be true.

I just played a few weeks ago, have spent more than 300 $$ for coins, and now all the cards at my deck are 5* cards.

However, when i reach A+ i couldn't even finish HALF of the opponent deck. In my local forum, there are people saying that they want to 'retire' and are selling Ace 5* for real money. And they have lots of those card.

if this is the duping Case, Please, please do something about it. Some of my friends (they are good people that makes the game fun) are already leaving the game, because they said it's impossible to win the coliseum now!

maybe not many people are using this dupe, but it's enough to dominate the S and S+ , and they kept feeding on the amazing Prizes that you give on those high rank.
    Yes that is true, those dupers clone their Ace 5* cards, not only they dominate the COL A ranks and upwards, SE is even rewarding them with Almighty cards, make them even more powerful and even worse - Dupe the almighty cards further!

SE please do something to those Dupers in S ranks NOW! Don't tell me you wanna reward them with 200+ over almighty cards and have them dupe 1000 OF THEM AGAIN!?

bump for the truth!

GAME OVER SE, even hackers/dupers were able to get a hold of the 5* ultra rare cards that haven't been released in the US version yet. Stop creating/updating the game and shut it down already. Essentially you are robbing/stealing money away from the honest players by not doing anything about the dupers/hackers/scammers of the game. These legit players have spent alot of money in hopes of finding a LEGIT ultra rare in the game, yet you sit around collecting it and allowing the cheaters to take control, destroying the entire integrity of the game. There are bugs, glitches in the game that allow for all this to happen. How can you not patch these? You've created a great game, that is fun and addicting, but you've lost control of it. To those that are reading, do not spend any money on this game, do not pay your money to SE, DO NOT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY, if you MUST, buy your cards from the dupers as stated by OP. Just do a quick search. You'll save a ton of money that way and you'll have a powerful deck at the same time. GG SE.

I find this scary to square enix is qiet about this.

You need ban cheater + ban buyer.

You need speak to the community about the problem and how this will or is fixed...

I have spend 100$ in this game and feels very bad to have spend this real money for nothing becaue i wont ever get anywhere with this in colliseum.

I can say if i see nothing here or ingame done, i juste no buying anymore any square enix product and will tell how you working on facebook & co + stealing your honest customer.

And i am thinking to lawsuit, i buy into a product completly unplayable as this is now.

The coliseum is becoming more ridiculous every day. I really wish SE would fix the duping and expoliting before having these limited edition Pumpkin Titan and Banshee Witch events. I just saw some guy on another forum trying to sell half a dozen Pumpkin Titan cards he won with his multiple accounts. What a joke. It's poorly thought-out events like these that drive a lot of players to hack/exploit in the first place. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, I guess? Half of me has given up on the coliseum out of frustration; the other half is heartbroken that I'll never get fancy event cards. I don't even know why I bother.

Guys, I found out another hidden truth from some of my sources. Special tickets, GP, Guardians can be duplicated anytime, anywhere. Top players are holding the top positions while selling you their top cards, so everyone can have fun together, while the one selling you the cards gets the last laugh!

SE has no way to identify between duped cards or non-duped cards. Once you hold them, you hold them! Don't believe that SE can ban you because you are holding duped cards, that's a false rumor! At most they can only track you are using multiple accounts.

BTW, SE support team is useless, I've contacted them personally they have 100% no access to anything in-game. In other words, they DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU! They just give copy and paste replies and hope you'll go away, they are just sitting on their chairs, earn their salary and hope to chase you away, almost 10% knowledge of the game, 0% of the knowledge in-game. I think they should fire whole support team and HIRE me, I can even outdo them with my knowledge!

Guys, I honestly think SE is not taking us true gamers seriously. THey allow cheaters to flood the market FOR FREE (ANGERS ME!) while we PAYERS are lagging BEHIND! So what they are doing something about it NOW? THE DUPED CARDS STILL EXISTS! THE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS that are BANNED can be created again! ANd TA-DAH! We are back to the original PROBLEM! ARe they IDIOTS? Sorry for my harsh words, I'm REAL ANGRY HERE!

If SE is not going to take us seriously, then guys, let's not support SE anymore by buying guardian coins, but we'll continue to help cheaters and join them, buy their cards cheaply. Remember ACe 5*, max pumped cards are going at 5$USD each! much better than buying from SE. SE will only see the problem ONLY WHEN MONEY STOP FLOWING INTO THEIR POCKETS! SO I say we stop supporting SE, support cheaters, THEN THEY'LL SEE THE PROBLEM!

SPread the word guys, SPREAD TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS! DO NOT LET ANYONE GET CHEATED BY THIS CHEAP COMPANY AGAIN! I'm TELLING THE TRUTH! I wish someone would reward me for telling the truth.

Copy and paste! send it to your friends I believe SE will do anything to protect their 'GOOD' name by deleting this post!

I found more proof that hackers can even use cards that are not even released yet! COol huh?

And to those who think I was joking about hackers flooding the game: check out this card! i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr84/rickjas...

And even edit the picutres of the card in-game. www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylzRcDaHvWI&feat...

These are for real, as I did my homework and collected my sources. Obviously, I'm not going to leak where my sources are to enourage cheating. So please don't ask me.

I can't login as my previous account. Looks like SE is trying their best to cover up. well done.

SE i think you have let your FANS down again. This time in the COL battles. those holding S & S+ rankings are obviously using duped Aces 5* cards. Not only you are allowing them WITH THEIR MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO ROAM S & S+ Ranks, READ THIS:

YOU ARE EVEN REWARDING THEIR CHEATING METHODS WITH A ALMIGHTY BANSHEE CARD THIS TIME ROUND?

DID THE DUPERS PAY U A BIG SUM OF $$$ TO BE BLIND? and EVEN REWARDING THEM!

I think the right thing for SE to do is to refund the Legit players their $ and reset the game. Truly disappointing, considering SE is the team who made the final fantasy series. Please save your SORRY and SORRIES, I've heard enough.

Account: Lycan X , already has duped cards from the new frozen area, ACE 5*, holding top ranks, multiple accounts, and guess what? SE did nothing! This guy must be paying SE $1000 to leave him alone!

I went to another GC forum this morning and one guy was selling all five new 5* cards from new hunting field. They are all ACE and fully-stoned!! It's only 8 hours after opening a new hunting field. How can this happen? This is definitely a proof of DUPE!!! Square-Enix is gotta fix this! wanted to attach a screen capture but don't know how in this forum. [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-embarassed.gif[/img]

Looking around other forums today, and it's totally depressing. People already selling their multiple max level Witches, and several of the new 5*, all Aces, max level, max stoned. And it's been what, 8 hours since the new zone went live? The worst part is that some poor suckers are spending their own good money on these cards...while others are just duping the cards/stones themselves. LoL. This game is just about unfixable at this point, barring a complete wipe/reset of everything.

Hello Guardian Cross Players.

Thank you for bringing these cheating concerns to our attention. We at Square Enix Members are preparing a thorough report of these issues to provide to the development team. If you have any other feedback regarding these concerns please concentrate them in this thread so that we can best address them.

Will players who didn't make it in the top 1500 for the recent holiday events because of cheaters be credited the promo cards once the cheaters are banned?

Now you understand why the cheaters are getting more powerful, after they cheated, they are rewarded with almighty cards. by 2nd COL battles onwards, which legit players can catch up with them?

Next obvious issue: are the game admins blind? it's past 7 COL games already, cheaters have dominated for 2 MTHS! 2 GOOD MTHS! GC admins say they are banning, what they are banning are duped accounts, those accounts can be simply created again! Not main accounts, what on earth are YOU GUYS doing? Is this how you guys get paid? Is someone among you a cheater undercover? We players invested hundred to thousand over dollars while these cheaters may invest few dollars or none. Yet your company rewards them! Sorry for being straight to the point but Your quality of service is trash.

You're telling me SE never noticed these problems until now (we, the players have to bring it to your attention)...unless SE is developing this game in a wooden cabin somewhere in the forrest, you can use the internet (aka Google) and find a forum that is flooded with dupers selling duped 5* ACE stoned cards for 10$ or less! A player can buy 5 NEW SNOWFIELD GUARDIANS ACE FULLY STONED (by the way these new guardians came out like yesterday) for 50$. And if i give SE 50$ I get 16 chances and probably will yield 0 (ZERO) 5*, let alone get a chance for an ACE. Why should a player spend money on this game when they can give 50$ to a duper, get all 5 cards and own the colosseum? Tell the development team to shut the game down, stop the development is the least you can do, start a new game or something. Tackling the duping bug is your first priority, find the glitch, patch the hole. Then find a way to make all the previous 5* cards worthless and obsolete. I assume you can't delete dupes, you'll screw over all the players. Stop releasing new guardians. This is getting way out of control and you know what, it's probably not fixable at this point. Keep collecting the $$$, but you're not getting any from this player.

First and foremost, patch the duping bug as soon as possible, not just banning accounts. Dupers will simply create another account and keep duping. And, IMO, get rid of ACE type. Why do we need ACE type in the first place?? I don't understand. Whoever gets all fully-stoned ACE cards in his/her deck will conquer the coliseum battles no matter what. no competition.

I was really pissed off knowing this game can be hack without paying real money to get 5* cards and sell this with high price where by I am stupid enough to pay real money to get lots of special hunting tickets to hunt 3* or 4* cards only. Because of this problem it make the coliseum battle meaningless. The duper will get stronger with getting all the Almighty cards and us the genuine player get stone. Can you refund if you really cant fix the duping problem? Thanks.

A lot of duped 5 star cards, duped magic stones are ruining the game meta.

It's pretty to see cards getting sold at abnormally high prices.

The situation is much more worse than the Japanese version and a lot of users are getting fed up with.

Does Enix have any solution to this problem. Or are they gonna just sit and watch due to their incompetence?

I heard that there is no such thing as a 'innate number' for each card which means that there is no way to ban duplicated cards.

I'm getting sick and tired of this game because of those illegal users. Yet, I feel sad because I used to admire this game a lot.

What are your thoughts guys? Do you think this game can sustain for a long time despite this 'corruption?'

Look as in just about all mmo games there will be cheaters and people that search for exploits with that said I have been a GM for many many MMOs paid and volunteer, and from what I have seen most exploiters and cheaters knew the game code very well and tracing these people was one of my main jobs at one point and 90% of all accounts made for cheating were from the Asian area sooo since this is an Asian born game and is under attack I wonder where it's from ... Hmmm makes you wonder huh? How do you think these companies can afford to put a game out that is free to play and hope that people will use the in game store? By creating accounts exploiting holes in code that were purposely put ther and selling their spoils for pure profit. The people that you buy the duped cards from or in game gold on other games are all sold by the people that run the game in the first place. So complaining and yelling and cussing to the people that are committing these offenses is like telling a brick wall that you need it to move 200 yards on its own.

also let's talk game mechanics how many time have you been in the hunt and shot directly on a still guardian and missed? Really !! I mean come on already is it that hard to create a decent hitbox? And why the speed difference in glaverow and not in snow? All this and more is designed to aggravate and tempt you into purchasing or cheating.....

/rant

Originally Posted by Sona
    A lot of duped 5 star cards, duped magic stones are ruining the game meta.

It's pretty to see cards getting sold at abnormally high prices.

The situation is much more worse than the Japanese version and a lot of users are getting fed up with.

Does Enix have any solution to this problem. Or are they gonna just sit and watch due to their incompetence?

I heard that there is no such thing as a 'innate number' for each card which means that there is no way to ban duplicated cards.

I'm getting sick and tired of this game because of those illegal users. Yet, I feel sad because I used to admire this game a lot.

What are your thoughts guys? Do you think this game can sustain for a long time despite this 'corruption?'
    It will gon on as long as SE is making money, and keep in mind that SE is making money on 3 sides of this game 1 the in game coin store, 2 the sell of Dupree cards, 3 the pay offs from the account holders that want to keep their duped max stoned cards.

Guys.. the dupe problem cannot be fixed unless each GC cards has some kind of an innate code of sth...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last