Thread: Cheating Concern

Cheating Concern

Why do I have my whole deck with level 0's and I can't view their picture? The moment I battle with an NPC, it automatically dc

Can someone from SE tell me if you are banning everyone as long as they play guardian cross? I spent tons of time on this game, i woke up 2AM in the morning to play COL games for better ranking, I baught your stupid gold points to hunt... and now you just ban me without any reason? look at this board, everyone is complaining, Are you insane? you are pushing loyal customers away.

even worse, there is no customer support contact anywhere, the only place I can complain, is to register and post here and let everyone in the world know SE sucks!!!

Dear SE

A lot of people will spend money in Guardian cross,,,the mean is your must be happy!because they love your game.I top-up almost 8000coins in Guardian Cross and i only get 2number of 5*card.Since i join in Guardian Cross facebook,i saw a lot of people is selling 5*card and stone.i am buying the card and stone with them,because i hope i can be strong in game,but how i know there are cheater and selling a dupe card/stone.Since i 8 years-old,i start playing Final-fantasy 6 until today,i am never stop to buying any game create by SE.Today SE is banned my ID in Guardian Cross.It was very disappointed.I feel is SE cheating Player money,is not cheater.

Cheater/dupers is earned too much of money in your game now,and they will be greater by the day to day.

Buyer/SE-frens is spend too much of money in your game now and there are be banned,and they will be less and less.

Does its balance?

If your guys can find up who is having the dupe card in game,why not delete they dupe card?i dont mind your delete all my dupe card,pls dont ban your company'frens by no reason,that was too bad.If your guys find up who is second time having the dupe card or having a lot of dupe card with under LV10(first time),then your can ban them.Is so simple to solve the problem,why your dont think this way to do?

Agreed, why dont u delete dupe cards instead of banning our account? spent so much $$ for nothing.. Refund please!!!

Ign Hyominnie

Have been since Halloween. That's more than a week. Still no response. Customer service, please.

Missed out on two coliseums (the first of which I was well on my way to earning either a highfiend or archfiend too) as a result. I seriously hope SE considers that to be worth more than two hunting tickets.. >.<

Actually, even more than I hope to receive proper compensation for all the nonsense I've had to deal with, I hope that SE will restore my account in an expedient manner. I've been waiting long enough guys.

There has been another update on this concern that we'd like to share with you below:

???An Apology to the Community???

Following the banning of accounts conducted yesterday, we received a number of complaints from players who believed they were wrongfully suspended. This prompted an investigation on our side to ensure that banning measures were carried out correctly. It was discovered that part of the automated process was indeed not executed properly, resulting in a number of innocent players being mistakenly banned. At this time, we would like to offer our sincerest apologies to all affected by this error.

Rest assured that steps have already been taken to reinstate wrongfully suspended accounts, and we would like to apologize, too, for the delay in posting this notification. Players who believe they were wrongfully banned and find their accounts have not been reinstated as of this posting are asked to please contact the Square Enix Support Center.

As we continue to take action against both hackers and illicit play, we will be doubling our efforts to ensure that such an error as this does not occur again. We urge against the creation of a large number of accounts by a single player, as well as the use of real-world currencies to purchase in-game assets.

We hope you continue to enjoy playing Guardian Cross.

There is an important message regarding bans at this link that you may want to read:

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251...

There's an important message regarding bans from GUARDIAN CROSS you may want to read here:

There's an important message regarding GUARDIAN CROSS bans here -- as well as some information about what went wrong.

Robert is a great community manager, thanks for the correction.

Is there any way to solve that? Is that me getting banned or just bugs? Its been 3 days.. Wtf

Hey it's been 3 days. Can anyone tell me if my account is banned or what? I can access in but i cant view my guardians. All of them are blank cards and level 1. Please respond ASAP so i will know if i should delete this game or continue waiting for some feedbacks.

[General Forum Guidelines] na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233...

[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

[Am i banned or what?] na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251...

Originally Posted by Earth

There's an important message regarding bans from GUARDIAN CROSS you may want to read here:

[Cheating Concern] na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251...

Originally Posted by Earth

There has been another update on this concern that we'd like to share with you below:

Following the banning of accounts conducted yesterday, we received a number of complaints from players who believed they were wrongfully suspended. This prompted an investigation on our side to ensure that banning measures were carried out correctly. It was discovered that part of the automated process was indeed not executed properly, resulting in a number of innocent players being mistakenly banned. At this time, we would like to offer our sincerest apologies to all affected by this error.

Rest assured that steps have already been taken to reinstate wrongfully suspended accounts, and we would like to apologize, too, for the delay in posting this notification. Players who believe they were wrongfully banned and find their accounts have not been reinstated as of this posting are asked to please contact the Square Enix Support Center.

As we continue to take action against both hackers and illicit play, we will be doubling our efforts to ensure that such an error as this does not occur again. We urge against the creation of a large number of accounts by a single player, as well as the use of real-world currencies to purchase in-game assets.

[Players who believe they were wrongfully banned and find their accounts have not been reinstated as of this posting are asked to please contact the Square Enix Support Center.] support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i...

Farewell GC...after spending hours and hours, no to mention more than U$500 on coins, and I finally realized that I should have spent this money on those duped 5* ACE stoned cards, so that I won't defected by those lv40 with ATK 3k+ (e.g. ign I Love Vn)...

I swear i never anything wrong with this game, how could you banned me,please fix it...

my account in GC is IP38464
    with all do the respect Glen777[img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif[/img]

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler

na.square-enix.com/go/post/reply/139251/...

[Players who believe they were wrongfully banned and find their accounts have not been reinstated as of this posting are asked to please contact the Square Enix Support Center.] support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i...

Originally Posted by imported_Derek
    Farewell GC...after spending hours and hours, no to mention more than U$500 on coins, and I finally realized that I should have spent this money on those duped 5* ACE stoned cards, so that I won't defected by those lv40 with ATK 3k+ (e.g. ign I Love Vn)...
    Looks like there is another hack in the coliseum that they can freeze their HP so that they will win all matches.

I hope SE can act fast on these hacking which ruining the game.

This just gets better, did you pay for Guardian coins? Well you are screwed. BIG TIME!

This guy has 600+ wins (obviously, not banned, THIS IS AN ACTIVE ACCOUNT FOR MORE THAN A DAY! A WEEK OR MORE!) with A PURE GOLD SLIME DECK! 100% win rate, level 3! link: www.facebook.com/ajax/messaging/attachme...

Search for this nick: JiJi - This guy has a SHIVA WITH A REVIVE! REVIVE! REVIVE! HE HAS A CARD THAT EVEN SE DO NOT HAVE!

what keeps the game alive now? community? hacker? casual users?
    here's the fact and the deal.
    dupes and hacks are around now. people use multi acc to get more than one prize cards. they sell the cards to people who want their colo rank to get better. nowadays, without hacks and large sum amount of money, its impossible to even get A+ rank. i only got around 700 800+ with 5k+ points!
    once people thinks its impossible to get high rank in colo whatever they do, excluding hack (buy cards, use coin to get pot), the prize cards wont have buyers anymore, sellers wont bother on their multi accs anymore, players are lesser. and the game is died.
    please I, and others loev this game very much. take action SOON or,GC will be vanish, real SOON!!

imgur.com/cGvde.jpg

proof, and it's real, my friend showed me these

hope you will consider this.

i do this because i fkin love the game, and open your eyes widely about your flaw in GC,...

best regards

nobody commenting ? not even Robert ?

i know he's a good guy, but you're at the wrong time and wrong place. so sorry for you buddy.

Originally Posted by Gravity
    thank you for the reply and for the concern, but i highly doubt anything would happen as i contact CS there........

Right now, pretty much any schmuck with a jailbroken iDevice and half a brain can hack their way to the top 200 ranks in an hour, and effectively steal all the limited cards. Meanwhile honest, legitimate players (some of whom have paid good money) have been struggling for the past two months to stay competitive and are rewarded with absolutely nothing. It's not even the dupers and multi-account exploiters anymore. Anyone can just Google "GC hacks" or something and figure out how to:

1) hack to get infinite Friend Points (and thus infinite Coli and S.Hunting tickets)

2) hack the level of any card in their deck so they get something broken like what Ruby posted in her thread na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251...

and 3) breeze through to the upper ranks of the Coliseum with chain victories and domination bonuses. Which I guess is why you see players in the top 200 with illogical decks like the ones posted in this thread na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251... Are there any legitimate players in the top ranks anymore? Is the top 200 essentially "May the best hacker win?"

The game is in an absolutely depressing state right now. My Friends list and the So-and-so caught a (rare) ticker at the top of the screen have become increasingly quiet as people disappear from the game, either having quit out of frustration/boredom or having been banned (sometimes wrongfully). I thought the last Coliseum theme was a step in the right direction, but now you've gone and taken two steps backwards with even looser restrictions. The game crashes quite a bit, sometimes during hunting so you lose the ticket and anything you had caught. And worse yet, with the spread of dupes and hacks you simply can't trust anyone with a trade anymore; people friend me, offer me a dubious number of stones or Ace cards in exchange for one of my rares, and then disappear.

Sad to say the peak of my interest in this game was back in September when I caught my first 5*, and it has been dwindling ever since. No matter how much honest work I put into improving my deck, there will always be a script-kiddie hacker that spent a few minutes cheating their way to a higher rank. ...Do people still buy your coins? Are you making enough money on this game to warrant not just pulling the plug? I've been holding out, just trying to enjoy hunting and collecting while avoiding the Coli, hoping for some kind of meaningful update to the game (and not just a wave of bans and mis-bans). I figured if anyone could salvage this dreck, it would be you, Square (and Enix). And yet the problems only seem to be getting worse.

Page 3 of 7 First First 1234567 Last