Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Status Update 17th March 2016

Status Update 17th March 2016

"Pokobo, Right now we're working to document the individual use cases in which incorrect Leagues Points are applied. We certainly hope to have those issues fixed within 14 days, yes. "
    Ok, thanks for the reply =)

Oghamsmith your advice about grey button issue didn't help me, i receive a "The procedure entry point urctbase.terminate could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-1-1-0.dll" error.

Originally Posted by Tunnel_VisionX
    Oghamsmith your advice about grey button issue didn't help me, i receive a "The procedure entry point urctbase.terminate could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-1-1-0.dll" error.
    That error is typically related to a ban VC++ installation. You should uninstall (not repair), your VC++ installations, and then reinstall them. That should fix the issue.

Da Wolv & Sasha,
    It looks like your friends issue may be related to the large amount of Steam friends that you have. We should hopefully have a fix for that problem by Monday, but if you're eager to get friends working in-game sooner & have old contacts and want to prune from Steam getting down to around 120 friends (who have played Nosgoth with an SEM account) may help.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Ok I managed to solve my issue ( "The procedure entry point urctbase.terminate could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-1-1-0.dll") with this http://allbesta.net/_ld/276/27696_Vi...2005-2.torrent. This program reinstalls all C++ versions, not only 2015 version or versions located in nosgoth folder.

1-I want to start the game via Steam and NOT with the launcher.
    2-Fix the party system.
    3-Close the ranked,it's just Unplayable,MM is really bad ,and the points system too(also lost a game as Gold 5 .. -14 Points. wtf?! won a match 4 points.(AHAHHAHA) )
    4-Increase cooldown on sonic boom : once you press the spell,it takes full cooldown.Doesn't matter You kept pressed the key for 1 sec.
    5-Game crashes,Black screens at startup.Servers desyncs.
    THIS is the most important focus.

Also..
    -Just saying,just spent 10k Runestones on new chests ,just got gargabe.You should increase the %Drop.
    -You should listen to veteran players here,and not keep doing by your own.

You fix the game,ppl will come back.You keep the game this way , people will abandon it in 1 month.
    I'm not mad nor trolling,This is a true fact.
    Peace.

Originally Posted by Oghamsmith
    Da Wolv & Sasha,
    It looks like your friends issue may be related to the large amount of Steam friends that you have. We should hopefully have a fix for that problem by Monday, but if you're eager to get friends working in-game sooner & have old contacts and want to prune from Steam getting down to around 120 friends (who have played Nosgoth with an SEM account) may help.
    So apparently I have 360 friends, most of which have played Nosgoth. Cutting them down is no option, since I need the contact to the community to organize scrims for my team and get in touch with other teams if need be.
    I'm a little annoyed, I am taking a long vacation starting next week, so I thought I'd be able to play some Beastmaster before, but I guess I qill quit early.
    See you in roughly a month!

Da Wolv & Sasha,
    I only have about 50 friends in total, not all of them playing Nosgoth and i have the same issue though

Originally Posted by Mihayaki
    I only have about 50 friends in total, not all of them playing Nosgoth and i have the same issue though
    Yeah, don't bother, it's no use right now. Me and my friends tried all week, we never appeared in each other invite tab in the game even if we clearly saw each other online in the launcher friends list... Such a joke.

It's annoying for us, but I find it even worse for the game itself... Imagine you're new to Nosgoth and want to try it out now. You can't play with friends, you crash everytime you want to close the game, you face ridiculous Sonic Boom stacking in vampire side... Personally, I would not play it again after such an experience. That sucks for the game.

I know it's early access, I expect bugs and balance issues, but you delayed this update for what, 1 month ? And in order to crush bugs !! You simply cannot come up with this.
    This Sonic Boom needed a hotfix during the following week, as well as the party system fixes. Oh and you should consider canceling this month ranked. Losing games and points randomly without even playing... Well, you see my point !

Hope you'll hear us ! Thank you

I recognized that I lost 4 points several times cause of quitting league lobby.
    Is this gonna be fixed and restored?

Some feedback from my side:

First of all, yes a lot of new bugs.
    Most pesky one for me is the one crashing the game when closing it.
    I restart when I leave the lobby, cuz it always says 2 players, so that´s a bit irritating.
    But i think we all knew that there will be some new bugs after an update.
    So it is not that big of a thing for me atm.

Overall I think it´s a cool update.
    Beastmaster seems allright if ppl play him correct.

Sonic boom is a b. (b like boooooy for example - no bannerino pls -.-) , but I think it´s fine that it is like this atm.
    Ppl played league for it, so they have it right away, so why shouldn´t they have some fun with it, until it gets corrections.
    I don´t have it and havn´t really played both above yet... so poor - QQ.
    Ofc I think that at least sonic boom needs a little tuning when an update comes, something about the sound of it for sure.
    But others will be better talking about that stuff.

The new daily system... well yeah, it seems allright to me.
    It´s just, I got armor of the dead from it... my third!
    Also I always roll these 1 bar dailies. QQ - do you hate me?
    Like, common guys, i need some s. (s. like sugar for example - no banerino pls -.-)

And I really love the party bug... ...man, tdm is way more fun! ... but yeah I know, not everybody is with me there.^^

So...these days I feel like you guys should hear some positiv things too.
    I´m having fun... still really enjoying the game.
    Thx for that!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Endsequenz - touching a mouse @ room in my freetime

Originally Posted by Endsequenz
    So...these days I feel like you guys should hear some positiv things too.
    I´m having fun... still really enjoying the game.
    Thx for that!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Endsequenz - touching a mouse @ room in my freetime
    Mmmh. I think they should hear what's wrong after delaying an update to "crush bugs" and give us this... I can't play with friends, I can't find any league matches, I lose points without playing and when I find a game, it's to get harassed by Sonic Boom lamers. Please, don't tell them it's a great update.

Originally Posted by Roy644
    Mmmh. I think they should hear what's wrong after delaying an update to "crush bugs" and give us this... I can't play with friends, I can't find any league matches, I lose points without playing and when I find a game, it's to get harassed by Sonic Boom lamers. Please, don't tell them it's a great update.
    Oh dude, I think I can decide myself, what I want them to hear.
    And considering this is the biggest update yet, it seems ok for the moment, yes.
    I´m pretty sure it could have gotten a lot worse if they released it earlier.
    A forum is for opinions, not following others.
    I am not playing league atm, but I did not lost a word about that.

Btw... "I can't play with friends" ... exactly.^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    endsequenz - have no friends, that´s why I boooooy about others having the option playing together QQ

Of course you can have your opinion. But saying "it could be a lot worse" isn't an argument... It's unplayable for me right now EVEN THOUGH they delayed the update.

I mean, either they knew they were releasing such a buggy version but didn't care enough to warn us, or they just didn't test anything to miss those horrible bugs and game-breaking abilities. Either way, it's really careless.

Originally Posted by Roy644
    Of course you can have your opinion. But saying "it could be a lot worse" isn't an argument... It's unplayable for me right now EVEN THOUGH they delayed the update.

I mean, either they knew they were releasing such a buggy version but didn't care enough to warn us, or they just didn't test anything to miss those horrible bugs and game-breaking abilities. Either way, it's really careless.
    Sry about that then mate.
    For me , as I only play in the evening and at weekend atm... had like 4 dc´s till yesterday, usually that´s what i have in month maybe.
    However, i can see your point and I wasn´t saying things shouldn´t be fixed.
    Just seen it worse already, so if they fix some stuff soon, it wasn´t that bad.

Dunno about teams..they might really have an issue atm, but that´s nothing I am talking about here.

That error is typically related to a ban VC++ installation. You should uninstall (not repair), your VC++ installations, and then reinstall them. That should fix the issue.

Da Wolv & Sasha,
    Thank your for the fast reply! Deleting so many friends is not a viable solution to me so I guess i'll just stay without the friend list untile a fix will come. I hope this will be a high priority fix tho, party system is crucial.. ppl want to play woth friends since this is a team based game. Considering this, the league point bug, the waiting times and all the other bugs, the game is still pretty much unplayable at the moment.

Any updates on when we can use our old usernames or clantags and avatars?

Ok so is there a solution yet for the "full launcher friends list, no ingame friendslist"- problem? cause i would rly rly rly like to play with my friends/team in a group, i cant add them to the group atm tho cause of said problem... pls fix that faster than monday pls... i would prefer to get some training before esl...

Daily Challenge "Win x rounds as the Human/Vampire in TDM" counts only winning matches (not rounds) when you finish it by the mentioned side. So, if match was lost, chalenge ain't tracking, regardless of round result.

other than the friend list, the party system need to be fixed asap. Tryed to create a party for 35 mins and then gave up with game. I dont even explain what happened.. we experienced at least 7-8 different bugs about the party system.

I've noticed one of the party issues appears to be cancelling a search in league with two party members, causes a ghost of the second player to be added. The kicked player is still shown as a party member in the overlay on th right hand side. It's probably been reported already, but I thought the specifics of what I'm seeing might be usefull.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Was able to play 3 games in a 4 man party yesterday. We found that if you let the daily challenges and sale stuff load in before you send an invite it works? More often than not. Although getting that fourth person in was ridiculous. If you are in a full party and back out of a lobby to re-que you are greeted with a too many party members to play this playlist. You then have to reform your party. And start the process all over. Also a restart is necessary everytime which crashes the game and freezes it.

This should not be a necessary process to play with friends. :\

Figured I would post because I didn't know if the bug when you actually are in a party had been reported.
    In Game name/Steam: {WLπ} Paget Brewster
    Alchemist/Deciever/Tyrant/Sentinel

I am having similar partying issues, but as long as everyone did a fresh load of the game and accepted the invites it worked, if it bugged out we were all forced to reload to remove any ghost players. Annoying but not game breaking for eager human defenders of Nosgoth like ourselves.

I think Beastmaster is good btw, doesnt seem to pack much of a punch however but he's fun, Heavy Shotgun has a nice ring to it for those saying the shotgun doesnt sound right.

Sonic Boom... thats a tricky one, i love it and think it should stay as it is, not everyone abuses the ability and ive been smashed by experienced teams used to players when ive used it on a 50/50 basis. Does it need a greater sound to indicate its activation and use... yes.

So despite all the bugs and frustration (lobby waiting times and matchmaking is the worst), im still loving the game and know you guys will get all those unforeseen bugs plaguing us fixed.

Long Live Nosgoth!
    signature image

Originally Posted by KGOTHATSO
    I'd LOVE to play, but I've been match making for a league game for 1 hour 34 minutes and 48 seconds.
    I agree.Even if one is getting matches done....like this its nearly impossible to climb further .U could just as good stop league.

A new status update would be greatly appreciated guys !

Hello everyone,

We a backend update out today to address the issue whereby friends had successfully been imported into the launcher, but weren't making it into the game. Friends should now be imported successfully into both the launcher and game.

I will take this opportunity to reiterate that friends with private Steam profiles will not automatically be imported to your friends list. You should import those individuals manually.

Originally Posted by Mihayaki
    This is very odd. When you say that you have the same issue, can you detail the issue specifically?

Originally Posted by Knackwurscht
    I recognized that I lost 4 points several times cause of quitting league lobby.
    Is this gonna be fixed and restored?
    I'm not entirely certain that this is 100% consistent. Honestly, I wish it worked like this all of the time.

Originally Posted by kLauE187
    Any updates on when we can use our old usernames or clantags and avatars?
    Those are features that would be nice to bring to Nosgoth, however they're not currently on the roadmap.

Originally Posted by Dron1508
    Daily Challenge "Win x rounds as the Human/Vampire in TDM" counts only winning matches (not rounds) when you finish it by the mentioned side. So, if match was lost, chalenge ain't tracking, regardless of round result.
    It seems like the wording may be a bit off for this. I'm investigating this now.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last