View Poll Results: Should Nosgoth have a Lore Tab included in its out of Early Access Release?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Should Nosgoth have a lore tab in its out of Early Access release?

Should Nosgoth have a lore tab in its out of Early Access release?

I have to really appreciate the fact that not even a single No has been voted, not even by the trolls..

GG

Originally Posted by Aradiel
    The number of people who keep asking why the wraith blade went into the reader at the end, despite it not doing so, shows that many people don't understand the ending.
    Well, they should pay closer attention then. Regardless, what happened is still contained entirely within the game. Misunderstanding is a different matter than the info not being there.

I'll agree that there were many details about the lore that I learned of outside the game. For example, the fact that Kain's method for raising vamps is different from the method Vorador and the other vamps used. I still don't know what this other method is; but it seems more traditional, since it seems able to work on the living without them losing who they were when they were human.

I do wish I had learned it all in game; but there are just some details that are irrelevant when it comes to Kain and Raziel's journey.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12