Thread: Matchmaking taking a long time since update

Matchmaking taking a long time since update

Matchmaking taking a long time since update

It was much faster before last patch. Played a lot since update, it always long at any time.
    Sorry for my terrible English

Yes, it seems to take longer now, though the matches I have had have been better match-maked, they've all been very close so personally I'd rather wait a little longer if its better match-making at play.

ye now i need 15-20 mins to find a game. They did something wrong to this too. For me the only viable way to play the game atm is to play in a private or in a scrim.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=647240470
    Think it's this 'Ghost' you get in your party when you leave a lobby or League que during 'waiting for more players'. I am playing alone a lot and everytime I leave at that point, I get in a party all of a sudden with a no-name-ghost. Which I think is keeping that empty slot form getting filled by a real player when I join a game with my ghost.

Im struggling to find games, sometimes im sat here browsing web for 30mins on my other screen.

I want to be able to play games back to back and i cant unless everyone in lobby stays (which they never do).

There are plenty of people playing this game, there is no way i cannot find a game or the lobby always has one person missing for like 5 mins.

Something is terribly wrong with the matchmaking system and filling up lobbies. Am i wrong?
    signature image

I have a feeling it has a lot to do with the terribly bugged launched and broken friends list; there are just fewer people playing.

Originally Posted by Nononponon
    I have a feeling it has a lot to do with the terribly bugged launched and broken friends list; there are just fewer people playing.
    I have the same feeling. And its a vicious cycle:
    Fewer players because friend list is broken
    People thus take longer to find games
    Eventually, people get impatient and quit the game, leaving even fewer players.

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    have been better match-maked
    actually no. they distorted code therefore mm is longer than usually. and seeming better matchmaked games because of players without party (mostly solo because of broken party system).
    Last edited by senjuj; 19th Mar 2016 at 07:19.