Thread: Missing out on all the fun

Missing out on all the fun

Unhappy Missing out on all the fun

Plz......Can someone show how to veiw the new commandos 3 trailer itz been monthz and I still have'nt been able to wiew it. I went to Ign. com and even Gamespy.com and also pyrostudio.com and still could'nt view it........I truly don't understand whatz the problem...Does god hate me? Why am I the only one being forsaken So I'm praying to the godz and hopefullty salvation shall be restored and I can rejoin my brethren, by being able bask in the joy that is the c3 trailer...So if any assistance could be offered plz....By all meanz. Ty
    - '' It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.'' Gen. Douglas MacArthur, - ''If you want to test a man's character give him power.'' Abraham Lincoln, - '' Only the dead have seen the end of war.'' Plato, - ''You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.'' Robert Heinlein, - Dulce bellum inexpertis. ('' War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.'' Erasmus, -

did you really visited pyrostudios.com? There you can watch the C3 trailer in the downloads section.
    "... cause action, I want some of it..." - Jerry "Tiny" McHale

Cool

You have to download it first, then unzip it and use your windows media player to view it.

Iakovos
    "May the Lords of Light wish you well"

Newsflash Editor (Commandos Tactics)
    Dropzone's Second In command (after the Boss, Jim Morris)
    www.strategyplanet.com/commandos/

Yeah Pyros should have it on their site, that is if the link is not broken, if it is I think you can paste the file to yr desktop and it should work like that.

ikavos....Sorry if spelled wrong

I also thought that it was ikavos first time. and I have seen people wright it several times.

how come Iakovos is resembeled to ikavos
    He who controls the past commands the future he who commands the future conquers the past

Yes, what do you want me?
    (and yes you spelled it wrong but it's ok, you can call me ick... I seem to like it

Iakovos

Can u plz xplain how do i do that...because nowI can't even locate the site..and when i searc for it comez up in some otha language...

ftp://www.pyrostudios.com/videos/com...mandos3_V1.zip

Right click on this URL.
    Select Save Target As and choose a destination folder (for example my documents or even the desktop).
    Click Save.
    The downloading will commence.
    After it is done and the zip file is copied to the folder use winzip to unzip the file, then click on the file for the video to play.

Iakovos

Where do i get winzip on mah computer
    - '' It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.'' Gen. Douglas MacArthur, - ''If you want to test a man's character give him power.'' Abraham Lincoln, - '' Only the dead have seen the end of war.'' Plato, - ''You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.'' Robert Heinlein, - Dulce bellum inexpertis. ('' War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.'' Erasmus, -

it is much more easy with winxp, where the zip folders are counted as normal folders

winzip sucks
    He who controls the past commands the future he who commands the future conquers the past

Winzip rules!!! hehehe

Iakovos

Was there a point in bringing up this topic again except thorup getting another +1 at his postcount? :P

nah, nothing about my post count, it is too much trouble looking at it now anyway. I was just bored, cos at school I often get bored.

Sure Thorup

Rolleyes

believe whatever the hell you want

Check Community forum, proof there.

no

Twitch posted it, you started a whole topic with proof.

I don't know what you are talking about

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...&threadid=5525

Originally posted by Thorup
    How large postcount?

I need to know when I can stop spawning

oh my god. could it be that I was just joking

Seeing all the nonsense you post, no?