Thread: FM: Run thief...RUN: Director's Cut

FM: Run thief...RUN: Director's Cut

Big Grin FM: Run thief...RUN: Director's Cut

Just uploaded V1.02 of RTR . I fixed a couple of minor glitches and was going to leave it at that, but then I figured players deserved a chance to get even with those pesky bots. There's a new bonus run added where you can tool yourself up for some payback...You'll have to set a decent pace to reach the door in time though. Just follow my sig to the Demo FM's page if you're interested.

* Director's Cut Extras *

-New bonus run
    -Top 10 times
    -Extra music
    -Compass
    -Simplified maze
    -More visual markers
    -Tweaked sound

* Top 10 Times *

01. Andy K 3:29
    02. U-Ziq 3:33
    03. Kelly Black 3:47
    04. Peter Smith 3:55
    05. Ricknmel 3:57
    06. Dave Carter 4:05
    07. Nightwalker 4:11
    08. Meatball 4:26
    09. Shelob 4:27
    10. 1-Ski 4:29

Thumbs Up

WhooHoo...I made the list!

I'll have to check out the newest version.

.......and see about climbing that list a little!

btw..I see some new faces on the list...did I miss something??

Welcome to the forum taffers!
    You can take our forum...but not our history
    http://home.woh.rr.com/rnmssite/statsig.jpg

Red Face (Embarrassed) Nuts!!! I tell ya......just plain freakin NUTS!

I swear gummy......you are nuts!! I tried the first version, man that music, it definitely adds to thee ahhhh running.
    Very creative.......cool.....
    Now pin the tail on the haunt, or a kick me sign, that should be our next run on things.

I'm thrilled that I made your 10 ten list, GumDrop, but pssst! You've got my time wrong! The fastest time I posted was 3 min. 34 sec. That's okay, though. I had a blast with the mission and I'll go try out the new version to see if I've forgotten the way through the maze yet.

Don't get confused rick. Some of the people who made the top 10 don't post on the Thief forums (atleast I don't recognise their names), and there's even a contest being held by a Japanese fan at the moment. It was kinda cool to hear that.

I fixed the blooper Nightwalker, I forgot you updated your time.

And Broken. If I can ever be bothered to learn how to do custom objects and make them attachable to AI, Pin the "Kick me"...will be on the cards.